The Key To Democrat “Thinking”

You have no dignity or a soul. You're a fucking sociopath and a fetid piece of tick shit. You commit a misdemeanor crime of theft every time you inhale our oxygen. The fact you've remained a fugitive of natural selection this long only proves that safety standards in this country are far too high. Imbeciles like you should have walked into a high voltage panel or moving machinery and ground up by now.

Shit....

The fact that your malignant DNA managed to arrive on this continent generations ago just to eventually produce a malignant disease like you should be enough to legalize retroactive abortions. I have no idea why "conservatives" seek to prevent biohazardous waste like you from properly disposing of the consequences that sometimes occur when your sort does manage to fornicate. Faggotry and abortion is what keeps pieces of shit like you in lower numbers.

You sure do not know shit! You are the shit and you are destroying MY country.

Why are your sort so very inept???

Is it a defect from birth???? Government schooling???? Fear of the party????

If my post isn't 100% true, accurate, and correct.....why are you unable to document so????

What you have done is prove me correct, and that morons populate the Democrat Party.

Keep up the good work.
He is not inept it is you who is defective mentally. When a post is so incorrect in every way one does not have to describe ALL the wrongs it poses.

Forum List

Back