Biden, Pelosi, Schumer Have a Combined 137 Years in Office

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
And all we hear from the Left is all we need are ‘smart’ gun control laws.

Lip service. It’s all the Left do because they want violent criminals out among the public.

Maybe what we need is Democrats stop releasing over a hundred thousand violent felons from prison early as they’ve done the past two years for starters.

Then we need to crush their efforts to convince society that they are less important than animals and God doesn’t exist so do whatever you want.

Lip service. It’s all the Left do because they want violent criminals out among the public.

Maybe what we need is Democrats stop releasing over a hundred thousand violent felons from prison early as they’ve done the past two years for starters.

Then we need to crush their efforts to convince society that they are less important than animals and God doesn’t exist so do whatever you want.
Career politicians are a MAJOR problem for our country. The longer they stay in power, the more corrupt they become. But we will never have term limits because that would require power hungry politicians to limit themselves. Ain't gonna happen.

Career politicians are a MAJOR problem for our country. The longer they stay in power, the more corrupt they become. But we will never have term limits because that would require power hungry politicians to limit themselves. Ain't gonna happen.
So we will continue our downward ways. At some point nasty people will come to power. In a poorer nation they will get the attention of voters to start their way to power. They will eliminate most of the people believed to cause what we are going through and many of us will agree. All of things that the Commies have done, they will. Then the will get rid of a percentage of citizens and the system will be oppressive.

And in those years they've raped this country and made it weaker while telling everyone else they are selfish and stupid

God Damned these people are in for a rude awakening

Let's add Potato and make it 187 yrs. God how fucking dumb half of this country is

Voted for an economic calamity and getting themselves slaughtered on the streets

A lot of these politicians deserve death by stump grinding. Putting the, bastards right back in the soil where they belong

The fact this is exactly double the sum of their combined IQ's is just one of those weird coincidences.
The equation is:
IQ(B+P+S) x 2= 137
P = 34, S = 30, solve for B
Hint: Biden's IQ is less than a touchdown but more than an field goal

The thread title reminded me of something I heard on the radio before the 2020 election, I think it was Rush who said it. He said Joe Biden has been in the federal government in one capacity or another for a fifth of this country's existence.

That sounded so bizarre I actually stopped to consider how that could even be possible. Just think about that for a second, the entire history of the Untied States from the writing of the Constitution to the present day, and then picture Joe Biden sitting on his ass there in DC collecting a paycheck for 20% of that time. Lol unreal.

The thread title reminded me of something I heard on the radio before the 2020 election, I think it was Rush who said it. He said Joe Biden has been in the federal government in one capacity or another for a fifth of this country's existence.

That sounded so bizarre I actually stopped to consider how that could even be possible. Just think about that for a second, the entire history of the Untied States from the writing of the Constitution to the present day, and then picture Joe Biden sitting on his ass there in DC collecting a paycheck for 20% of that time. Lol unreal.
Yep. Over 5 decades in office and not one accomplishment.

Forum List

Back