The John Kennedy assassination ..who's who on the Grassy Knoll

I knew you would be back to sling shit like you always do when you always get your ass handed to you on a platter as we both know that you have By Bfgrn HUNDREDS of times in the past.

again not surprising since thats the same thing that happens to you in 9/11 discussions,getting your ass owned as we both know and spanked.have fun flinging your shit and talking to yourself troll.bye.dont want to step in your shit you left on the floor here.

I knew you would be back to sling shit like you always do when you always get your ass handed to you on a platter as we both know that you have By Bfgrn HUNDREDS of times in the past.

again not surprising since thats the same thing that happens to you in 9/11 discussions,getting your ass owned as we both know and spanked.have fun flinging your shit and talking to yourself troll.bye.dont want to step in your shit you left on the floor here.

Still pretending you're not reading every word I write:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:....how very very sad you are little man. :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

interesting that no one mentions James Files, despite his ties and testimony...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTVH--eqWg4[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdsXe0cpNFo&NR=1[/ame]

Last edited:
Hi Martin:

image-9732_4B4D7FA2.jpg
The John Kennedy Assassination ... Who's Who On The Grassy Knoll?

No sir. JFK's assassin worked for the Secret Service, just like the assassin of Abraham Lincoln.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DI70I0jKFw8]Watch The Driver[/ame]

image-9732_4B4D7FA2.jpg
911 was not the only outrage carried out in broad daylight on American soil..

911 Was Definitely An Inside Job (my blog) perpetrated by factions inside our own US Federal, State and Local Governments (What Really Happened).

image-15A0_4B4D7FA2.jpg
GL,

Terral

image-6836_4B4D7FA2.jpg

This was undoubtedly the work of the Easter Bunny.

People on conspiracy boards ridiculing clear evidence of a conclusion is in fact laughable and ironic. GREER'S HAND AND ARM cross over in the nix film proving all the obvious points of alteration in the zfilm. The whole defense is his hand does not cross over but it does very clearly in the nix film. Greer is Kennedy's assassin beyond a doubt.
nix.gif

yeah thats how they always act when they cant refute the evidence or facts or they blantaly ignore it like this one disinformation agent troll named candycorn who goes around to all these message boards including this one to toot the horn of the governments version of events no matter how absurd and idiotic it is and how it has been disproven such as in this case it has been disproven that oswald was the lone assassian.

"Elephant in the room" is an Englishidiom for an obvious truth that is being ignored or goes unaddressed. The idiomatic expression also applies to an obvious problem or risk no one wants to discuss.[1]
It is based on the idea that an elephant in a room would be impossible to overlook; thus, people in the room who pretend the elephant is not there have made a choice. They are choosing to concern themselves with tangential or small and irrelevant issues rather than deal with the looming big one.

There are so many pink elephant's in this case but the greatest one thus far is Greer's left arm jerking over in the NIX GIF.
nix.gif

elephantpink.jpg

case closed

People on conspiracy boards ridiculing clear evidence of a conclusion is in fact laughable and ironic. GREER'S HAND AND ARM cross over in the nix film proving all the obvious points of alteration in the zfilm. The whole defense is his hand does not cross over but it does very clearly in the nix film. Greer is Kennedy's assassin beyond a doubt.
nix.gif

yeah thats how they always act when they cant refute the evidence or facts or they blantaly ignore it like this one disinformation agent troll named candycorn who goes around to all these message boards including this one to toot the horn of the governments version of events no matter how absurd and idiotic it is and how it has been disproven such as in this case it has been disproven that oswald was the lone assassian.

So we're now at 9/11 Rimjob convinced the Driver shot JFK...in front of the Governor of Texas, the First Lady of Texas, and the First Lady of the United States. None of whom saw him do it or were deafened by the sound of a shot from a foot away from their ears.

Ahh...I see.

You know...at times like these, it's always refreshing and, well, just fucking hilarious to go back in time and look at the many many kookie theories that have surfaced about JFK. Amazingly, their all his:

From February:
No idiot think,the CIA killed JFK and it was a conspiracy and oswald had nothing to do with it,those are the facts.
the warren commission covered it up,those are the facts.
whats disrespectful to JFK and is being a coward as well is to be like you lone gunmen apologists and say that oswald was the loen assassian.

So apparently the guy driving JFK's limo was in the CIA; you'd think the background check would have revealed something like that. But wait; theres more:

The very next day in February of 2010:
the JFK murder has been solved alright RodISHI.It was the CIA,thats been proven.We know it was the CIA cause back in the 70's when the house select committe on assassinations was winding down its investigation,two CIA men came forward and said-We did it,where do you want to go with this investigation? The committe of course did not pursue that lead since it pointed towards government involvement.anything that pointed towards government involvement they ignored. a senator that served on that committe Gaston Fonzi wrote about that in his book.He resigned from that commission because of his disgust for the committe ignoring leads of government involvement not pursuing that lead of those two CIA men.He wrote about it in his book THE LAST INVESTIGATION. We also know that cause you can go up to national archives in washington and see those testimonys of those two CIA men are right there.

So now, not only did the driver shoot JFK; he either was a split personality or had another assassin sitting in his lap while driving.

19. Ignore proof presented, demand impossible proofs. This is perhaps a variant of the "play dumb" rule. Regardless of what material may be presented by an opponent in public forums, claim the material irrelevant and demand proof that is impossible for the opponent to come by (it may exist, but not be at his disposal, or it may be something which is known to be safely destroyed or withheld, such as a murder weapon). In order to completely avoid discussing issues may require you to categorically deny and be critical of media or books as valid sources, deny that witnesses are acceptable, or even deny that statements made by government or other authorities have any meaning or relevance.
GREER'S LEFT ARM JERKS OVER HIS RIGHT SHOULDER, CLOSING THIS CASE, FINALLY.
nix.gif

CANDY CORN'S A KENNEDY KOOK.
lobotome.jpg

CASE CLOSED

Last edited:
Zapruder Frames - Costella Combined Edit
Here's a nice gif showing Greer placing the gun in his left hand with his right, before he turns the first time at frame 272. You can see his right follow his left hand to below the driver's door as fits gun in his left hand.
greer239247.gif

This is before he turns the first time in the 260's. Notice the gun fitted in his left hand below the driver's door.
WallPaint522.jpg

The supposed hand that comes off the wheel at frame 304 is completely FAKE. There's no hand or arm and this is a visual fact which anyone can see if it's pointed out and they are willing to see what is clearly not there.
Greer places gun in hand at frame 242.
gifsoup.gif

frame 278 is last frame fitted gun is seen.
WallPaint617.jpg

NO HAND COMES OFF WHEEL AT 304...IT'S FAKE. His real hand is hidden by the left side of the passenger's head.
FAKE HANDS FORMS WITH TWO DOTS.LOL
fakehanddgif.gif

fakehandgif.gif

304 NO HAND OR ARM COMING OFF THE WHEEL...IT'S FAKE.
WallPaint612.jpg

CASE CLOSED

Last edited:
Everyone can see, even the Kennedy Kooks that Greer's left arm is swiftly jerking over his right shoulder in unison with the headshot. CASE CLOSED, with no challenge from any lone nutter or ct'er like Groden and Marrs.
nix.gif

NO HAND OR ARM AT 304-305. IT'S OBVIOUS AND CONCLUSIVE.
fakehandgif.gif

WallPaint612.jpg

WallPaint634.jpg

THEY DID NOT BOTHER MAKING A FAKE ARM FOR THE FAKE HAND.:cuckoo:LOL
CASE CLOSED

I proved one year ago that what looks exactly like a gun recoils and seperates from Roy's head proving that it's NOT a real hair reflection. The case was closed in July 09.
jfkwhitegifrecoil.gif

jfkwhitegiffast.gif

jfkcloserecoil.gif

Mary took her pic at zframe 309 and in it, the fake blob of white is entirely missing from Roy's head because it was added during alteration to cover the gun over Greer's shoulder. Connally's reflection is accurately depicted in both the pic and film for authenticity
WallPaint615.jpg

WallPaint247-1.jpg

WallPaint601.jpg

WallPaint249-1.jpg

The fake reflection was NOT added to the nix or muchmore films.
case closed

Zapruder Frames - Costella Combined Edit
The driver places gun in his left hand 4 seconds before he fires fatal shot. FRAME 241.
WallPaint315.jpg

greer239247.gif

This clip shows the whole shooting sequence. The film simply pans upward when Greer moves the gun to near his right shoulder. The crop upward is obvious when pointed out.
Grerrighttoleft.gif

greer4.gif

The CARTOON GUN creation is obvious.
jfkcloserecoil.gif

318 is the fake reflection and 319 is the physical gun bleached in white.
jfkgungifslow.gif

321316slow.gif

case closed

Nope, don't see a gun in the drivers hand. No matter how many times I see the video. But yes there are things that happened that day that we will never know about. but the driver didn't fire shit.

The driver throws gun to floor and Roy reaches way forward to grab it.
321316fast.gif

jfkgungiffast.gif

jfkroygoesforgun.gif

case closed

The HSCA said there were 4 shots and gave two scenarios based on the dpd radio analysis. One of their scenarios had a shot coming after the fatal shot which is what the evidence suggests.

1st shot = Z157 - Z161 TSBD
2nd shot = Z188 - Z191 TSBD
3rd shot = Z295 - Z296 Grassy Knoll
4th shot = Z312 TSBD

The HSCA went with the above scenario in the late 70's.

1st shot = Z173 - Z177 TSBD
2nd shot = Z205 -Z208 TSBD
3rd shot = Z312 Grassy Knoll
4th shot = Z328 - Z329 TSBD

In 2001, researcher D. B. Thomas studied the dictabelt recording and also determined that a shot fired from the grassy knoll killed the President. His study indicated a total of five shots with a 96.3% probability as follows:

? = Z147 No match
1st Shot = Z175 TSBD (hit a curb)
2nd Shot = Z204 "Rogue Shot"
3rd Shot = Z224 TSBD (hit JFK and Connally)
4th Shot = Z312 Grassy Knoll (Fatal wound)
5th Shot = Z326 TSBD

My line up.

1. 147-160 missed
2. 225 from front hit Kennedy in throat
3. 234 Connally struck in back from behind
4. 313 Driver fires fatal shot
5. 323 give or take a few frames; a shot was fired from the fence/knoll immediately after Greer fired to confuse people standing on elm about the fatal shot coming from inside the limo. IT WAS A DUMMIE SHOT.

Moorman's affadavit supports the dummie shot that followed the driver shooting at 313. She took the pic 1/5 a second before the fatal shot and then heard another one. The last shot was fired to provide a red herring for the witnesses that remained on elm near the limo. THE LAST SHOT WAS A DUMMIE SHOT to confuse people and give them an alternative location for the fatal shot.

Mary Moorman's Affidavit (back to the list of witnesses)
Mrs. Jean Hill and I were standing on the grass by the park on Elm Street between the underpass and the corner of Elm & Houston. I had a Polaroid Camera with me and was intending to take pictures of President Kennedy and the motorcade. As the motorcade started toward me I took two pictures. As President Kennedy was opposite me I took a picture of him. As I snapped the picture of President Kennedy, I heard a shot ring out. President Kennedy kind of slumped over. Then I heard another shot ring out and Mrs. Kennedy jumped up in the car and said, "My God he had been shot." When I heard these shots ring out, I fell to the ground to keep from being hit myself. I heard three or four shots in all. After the pictures I took were developed, the Picture of President Kennedy showed him slumped over. When the pictures were developed, they came out real light. These pictures have been turned over to Officers investigating this incident.

1. 147-160 missed
2. 225 from front hit Kennedy in throat
3. 234 Connally struck in back from behind
4. 313 Driver fires fatal shot
5. 323 give or take a few frames; a shot was fired from the fence/knoll immediately after Greer fired to confuse people standing on elm about the fatal shot coming from inside the limo. IT WAS A DUMMIE SHOT.

She heard 3 shots and then the 4 second pause that surely happened. These 3 shot are supported by facts the goverment concedes and of course disproving the single bullet myth. 18 frames per second.

Mr. SPECTER - How many shots were there altogether?
Mrs. HILL - I have always said there were some four to six shots. There were three shots---one right after the other, and a distinct pause, or just a moment's pause, and then I heard more.

1. 147-160 missed
2. 225 Kennedy
3. 234 Connally

4 1/3 second pause

4. 313 fatal shot
5. 323 dummie shot from knoll

Greer's lies are right up there with OJ Simpson. He was looking directly at Kennedy two seperate times between frame 272-302. The film proves many things and certainly proves Greer lied big time.

Mr. SPECTER - Were you able to see anything of President Kennedy as you glanced to the rear?
Mr. GREER - No, sir; I didn't see anything of the President, I didn't look, I wasn't far enough around to see the President.
THE GUILTY LIE ALL THE TIME...GREER WAS NO EXCEPTION.
Posner vs Harris
jfkcloserecoil.gif

Forum List

Back