The John Kennedy assassination ..who's who on the Grassy Knoll

Our takeaway info for today, courtesy of 7 dumbo.

If you are driving a limo, your gunpowder has an odor.

If you're anywhere else, it smells like flowers. Or something.

:cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Oswald wasn't driving the President's limo when Greer shot jfk.

That's the point.

So only drivers of President's limos can shoot people?

Damn.

Just...... damn.

So, a patsy's gunsmoke could be smelled 265 in front of the President's car?

Damn.

Just...... damn.:eusa_clap:

I thought you said motorbike Billy was "one-half car length from the left rear fender" of the limo.

Now you want to magically move him 88 yards in front??

:cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Well, I'm out for a while.

I'm going to head down to the gun club, and send some rounds downrange.

And of course I won't smell any gunsmoke in the parking lot.

Because they don't have any Presidential limos to sit in. :D

Maybe you could claim Oswald fired the fatal shot near the motorcade since the smell of gunpowder was at street level. Or maybe he and many others were simply mistaken.:asshole:

Right after you explain how someone could smell gunpowder in a high speed convertible.

"all the way to the hospital" :lmao:

Smelling gun powder all the way to the hospital is a figure of speech but I assume they followed to Parkland.

Smelling smoke in the air is a totally relevant fact all day and nose witnesses are very reliable in this case because others smelled it too.

Oswald did not fire the fatal shot from the TSBD. It is/was proven that Greer did fire the fatal shot.
fuck me that's reaching even for you....you do know the wind was blowing that day.....and most all of the adults along the parade route were smokers.....
you nose witnesses chance of smelling gun powder on the ground were about the same as being bitten by a polar bear and a regular bear in the same day....:eusa_liar::cuckoo:

And you said they smelled it all the way to Parkland.

MILES away.

Which means they are liars.

CASE CLOSED (at free-fall speed into it's own footprint)

His words, not mine. They smelled gunpowder which was from Greer's revolver. There's no way out of it. This is jfk, NOT 911=NOT COMPLICATED, DEBATABLE, OR UNBELIEVABLE.:eusa_whistle:

“Nose” witnesses Sen. Ralph Yarborough rode in the second car behind the limousine. He smelled gunpowder in the street64 and said it clung to the car throughout the race to Parkland Hospital.65 He later commented, “. . . you don’t smell gunpowder unless you’re shooting at something up wind and it blows it back in your face…”65-a As noted, the motorcade headed into a breeze—

Holy Shit, that's even phunnier. :lol:

He was in a second vehicle, but could smell nano-gunpowder in another vehicle racing at 60 mph with no roof.

By the way, 60 mph isn't a "breeze". That's almost a hurricane.

What are you going to come up with next? Some doofus in El Paso who said he smelled nano-gunpowder even though it was raining and the windows were up?

The whole motorcade came to a stop when Greer shot jfk. LBJ'S car simply passed the area where the shot was fired in the limo, which was a matter of feet. The breeze was blowing back east toward LBJ'S car, explaining why the smell was so profound.

Before killer Bill Greer shot jfk, he braked the limo to an almost complete stop. Notice the motorcycles and follow-up car suddenly stop.

large-nix_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

His words, not mine. They smelled gunpowder which was from Greer's revolver. There's no way out of it. This is jfk, NOT 911=NOT COMPLICATED, DEBATABLE, OR UNBELIEVABLE.:eusa_whistle:

“Nose” witnesses Sen. Ralph Yarborough rode in the second car behind the limousine. He smelled gunpowder in the street64 and said it clung to the car throughout the race to Parkland Hospital.65 He later commented, “. . . you don’t smell gunpowder unless you’re shooting at something up wind and it blows it back in your face…”65-a As noted, the motorcade headed into a breeze—

He was in a second vehicle, but could smell nano-gunpowder in another vehicle racing at 60 mph with no roof.

What are you going to come up with next? Some doofus in El Paso who said he smelled nano-gunpowder even though it was raining and the windows were up?

The whole motorcade came to a stop when Greer shot jfk. LBJ'S car simply passed the area where the shot was fired in the limo, which was a matter of feet. The breeze was blowing back east toward LBJ'S car, explaining why the smell was so profound.

Before killer Bill Greer shot jfk, he braked the limo to an almost complete stop. Notice the motorcycles and follow-up car suddenly stop.

You're wasting your time posting your silly gifs at me.

I've got ALL of them blocked.

Including your dopey "orb" gifs. :thup:

You're wasting your time posting your silly gifs at me.

I've got ALL of them blocked.

Including your dopey "orb" gifs. :thup:

Only a defeated loser would block the truth. Show us your Prey, bitch. You wouldn't dare, on this board.:D

If an entrance wound existed on the rear of jfk's head, it would have been photographed for real or faked. Neither is available in evidence, therefore you have no verifiable proof of any such entry wound. Your radical beliefs are not evidence. The hole on the right rear was an exit wound, until proven or explained otherwise. The small hole depicted on the face sheet is contradicted by the written autopsy report and all other evidence that confirms a large exit wound in this exact area. YOU HAVE NOTHING.:lol:

Right after you explain how someone could smell gunpowder in a high speed convertible.

Smelling gun powder all the way to the hospital is a figure of speech but I assume they followed to Parkland.

Smelling smoke in the air is a totally relevant fact all day and nose witnesses are very reliable in this case because others smelled it too.

Oswald did not fire the fatal shot from the TSBD. It is/was proven that Greer did fire the fatal shot.
fuck me that's reaching even for you....you do know the wind was blowing that day.....and most all of the adults along the parade route were smokers.....
you nose witnesses chance of smelling gun powder on the ground were about the same as being bitten by a polar bear and a regular bear in the same day....:eusa_liar::cuckoo:

FUCK YOU IS RIGHT.:eusa_whistle:

All you have to do, is the impossible. Show how a small entrance hole at the bottom rear caused a large exit wound just above that point. I've never heard or read anyone trying to prove that nonsense. They simply pushed the exit wound forward, to the top of the head. By doing so, they invented a small entry and exit point. That is pure and simple fiction.

FUCK YOU IS RIGHT.:eusa_whistle:

All you have to do, is the impossible. Show how a small entrance hole at the bottom rear caused a large exit wound just above that point. I've never heard or read anyone trying to prove that nonsense. They simply pushed the exit wound forward, to the top of the head. By doing so, they invented a small entry and exit point. That is pure and simple fiction.

BULLSHIT
[ame=http://youtu.be/EoMY0eR3eEs]JFK Inside The Target Car Part 3 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://youtu.be/SjrupSwqrAs]JFK Inside The Target Car Part 4 - YouTube[/ame]

If an entrance wound existed on the rear of jfk's head, it would have been photographed for real or faked. Neither is available in evidence, therefore you have no verifiable proof of any such entry wound. Your radical beliefs are not evidence. The hole on the right rear was an exit wound, until proven or explained otherwise. The small hole depicted on the face sheet is contradicted by the written autopsy report and all other evidence that confirms a large exit wound in this exact area. YOU HAVE NOTHING.:lol:

john-f-kennedys-skull-let-me-call-a-buddy-of-mine.jpg

FUCK OFF, YOU.:D

The driver's shot impacted jfk's right forehead and exited the rear.

V. Palamara: 'Medical Reference' book (excerpt)

29) Dr. Donald W. Seldin, Chief Internist:
a) WC references by others present: WR 528; 3 H 371; 6 H 11,32,60-61,64;
17 H 13; 20 H 5; 21 H 184-185, 258, 263;
b)8/27/98 letter to Vince Palamara---"The bullet struck the President in
the forehead and literally exploded in his skull
, so that the entire
frontal, parietal and temporal bones were shattered I believe that the
official story is accurate in all details." [!];

FUCK OFF, YOU.:D

The driver's shot impacted jfk's right forehead and exited the rear.

V. Palamara: 'Medical Reference' book (excerpt)

29) Dr. Donald W. Seldin, Chief Internist:
a) WC references by others present: WR 528; 3 H 371; 6 H 11,32,60-61,64;
17 H 13; 20 H 5; 21 H 184-185, 258, 263;
b)8/27/98 letter to Vince Palamara---"The bullet struck the President in
the forehead and literally exploded in his skull
, so that the entire
frontal, parietal and temporal bones were shattered I believe that the
official story is accurate in all details." [!];

AnimatedDogwithHaHaHa.gif

The clearer copies (are both old school) show the bottom Occipital caving in, and the top rear skull and hair extending behind the white line. Costella's blurry copy makes it look more like his skull is blending in with the top of the door. https://www.google.com/search?q=enl...5YCwDw&ved=0CCUQsAQ&biw=1536&bih=748#imgdii=_ http://www.assassinationre3.jpg

not this shit again....the fatal shot came from behind ..period...

The back of his head of blown off, period, you bitch.

Forum List

Back