The Jig's up for Matty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017

An admission of guilt by Matty? Absolutely! Why else would you seek a pardon, unless you were guilty of a crime?

Looks like prima facie evidence of guilt to me. Bigly!!!

An admission of guilt by Matty? Absolutely! Why else would you seek a pardon, unless you were guilty of a crime?

"according to two people familiar with the matter"

You got conned again, rube. LOL!

Whatever. Another scumbag Republican. Yawn. It looks as if his own party is poised to take care of his worthless ass.
Everyone and their Mother's Uncle was looking for a pardon from Trump. :) Including Trump himself.

Yeah....We already covered the "unnamed sources" angle of this sewage yesterday too.

Liar!!!
1617810886722.png

CNN is that all you dims can find for news? Hahahahahahahaha

Too bad Malia Obama is so snared in this too.BAWWWHAHA!!!!

Hunter should have been a Rock Star for the women he has doinked. I'll give SOB credit for not invading a hairy mans dirty ass hole

And fuck your link shit libturds.It is blasted all over Googlie.

I suspect taking her over state lines to screw her on the road is a federal offense. They say, he likes to show pictures of naked women to his buddies on the floor of Congress with his Iphone. You can stick a fork in him if you want, but I'm pretty sure, he's done.

Maybe CBS 60 mins can clear it up...Buuuuaaahahahahaha

FAKE news is all news....

Hoss Cartwright here prefers to quote people NOT familiar with the matter.
And then he can't link 'em anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back