The Jews are antichrists according to the Bible

Anonymous1977

(NOT AFFILIATED WITH GROUP CALLED, "ANONYMOUS")
Nov 7, 2014
האי שלי
Holy Bible, 1 John 2:22-23, New International Version:

"(22)Who is the liar? It is whoever denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a person is the antichrist—denying the Father and the Son. (23)No one who denies the Son has the Father; whoever acknowledges the Son has the Father also."

Christ (/kraɪst/; Ancient Greek: Χριστός, Christós, meaning "anointed") is a translation of the Hebrew מָשִׁיחַ (Māšîaḥ) and the Syriac ܡܫܝܚܐ (M'shiha), the Messiah, and is used as a title for Jesus in the New Testament. Hence we see that "the Christ" and "the Messiah" are the same word, one is just from the Hebrew word "Māšîaḥ" and the other from the Greek word "Christós."

If the Jews deny that Jesus is the Messiah, then we see that THEY ARE ANTICHRISTS, and DO NOT EVEN HAVE GOD let alone being His "favorites"!!!

Anonymous1977

Says an antisemite whose very raison d' etre is to defend Islam.

(If you are talking about me) save the "antisemite" B.S., man. I do not hate the Jews; I am rather just speaking THE TRUTH about them according to the Bible:

"(22)Who is the liar? It is whoever denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a person is the antichrist—denying the Father and the Son. (23)No one who denies the Son has the Father; whoever acknowledges the Son has the Father also."

I didn't say it, THE BIBLE SAID IT!!!

And my purpose is not to defend Islam; it is to speak THE TRUTH, like the TRUTH that the Jews are ANTICHRISTS according to the Bible, and that they do not even have God let alone being His "favorites"!!!

The Bible states the Jews are God's chosen...this was toooooooo easy

False, sicko. The Bible states that the Jews were God's chosen, until the coming of Christ (Gal. 3:28.) Gal. 3:28 says that there is no racial distinction ("favoritism") in Christ.

Read your Bible and stop letting the blind lead the blind. If we are in a ditch, then perhaps it is because we have blinded ourselves (chosen to shut our eyes by not reading,) and let the blind (FALSE TEACHERS) lead us (Matt. 15:14)!!!

Says an antisemite whose very raison d' etre is to defend Islam.

(If you are talking about me) save the "antisemite" B.S., man. I do not hate the Jews; I am rather just speaking THE TRUTH about them according to the Bible:

I didn't say it, THE BIBLE SAID IT!!!

And my purpose is not to defend Islam; it is to speak THE TRUTH, like the TRUTH that the Jews are ANTICHRISTS according to the Bible, and that they do not even have God let alone being His "favorites"!!!
1 John 2:
18Dear children, this is the last hour; and as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come. This is how we know it is the last hour. 19They went out from us, but they did not really belong to us. For if they had belonged to us, they would have remained with us; but their going showed that none of them belonged to us.

20But you have an anointing from the Holy One, and all of you know the truth.e 21I do not write to you because you do not know the truth, but because you do know it and because no lie comes from the truth. 22Who is the liar? It is whoever denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a person is the antichrist—denying the Father and the Son. 23No one who denies the Son has the Father; whoever acknowledges the Son has the Father also.

24As for you, see that what you have heard from the beginning remains in you. If it does, you also will remain in the Son and in the Father. 25And this is what he promised us—eternal life.

26I am writing these things to you about those who are trying to lead you astray. 27As for you, the anointing you received from him remains in you, and you do not need anyone to teach you. But as his anointing teaches you about all things and as that anointing is real, not counterfeit—just as it has taught you, remain in him.

I contend that those who know the truth, yet deny that truth, are the antichrists spoke of by John here.

Those that know the truth, and preach against it, and try to lead others from it, those are antichrists, and there are many of them, who call themselves Christian. Yet very few Jews who know the truth.

So if there is no "Racial Distinction" in Christ, and you claim to be a Christian aren't you contradicting the teachings of Christ and are therefore a FALSE CHRISTIAN?

I am not a Christian, Sir...perhaps the "FALSE CHRISTIANS" are those who claim to be Christians but make racial distinctions about the Jews!!!

That's between God and I, not you

Worry more about the Word of God, and less about me:

"Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets."

YOU "get lost, fruit cake. It's obvious you're an idiot"!

Forum List

Back