The Jewish War on Nordic Sweden

Coyote

Varmint
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Actually Israel enjoys a huge amount of diversity. Their citizens come from every part of the world. Like us, they are a nation of immigrants. Sweden, on the other hand, is just beginning to add a bit of color.

OP
Preacher

Preacher

Gold Member
Reaction score
Actually Israel enjoys a huge amount of diversity. Their citizens come from every part of the world. Like us, they are a nation of immigrants. Sweden, on the other hand, is just beginning to add a bit of color.
israel deporting africans - Google Search
Sweden by the jewish hand is being invaded by non Swedish scum. Its just another step in the white genocide that the jew is 100% behind.

Coyote

Varmint
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sweden by the jewish hand is being invaded by non Swedish scum. Its just another step in the white genocide that the jew is 100% behind.
Sweden's not being invaded, it's been taking in immigrants for a while. And they didn't come from Israel.

OP
Preacher

Preacher

Gold Member
Reaction score

That awesome invasion you are talking about. I am sure the Swedish people LOVE this DIEversity...

OP
Preacher

Preacher

Gold Member
Reaction score
Sweden's not being invaded, it's been taking in immigrants for a while. And they didn't come from Israel.
Israel has admitted to sending them there.

Coyote

Varmint
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm not too interested in evidence in underwear.

Coyote

Varmint
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Israel has admitted to sending them there.

Well cool. And how does that amount to an "invasion"?

OP
Preacher

Preacher

Gold Member
Reaction score
Like most you are a hopeless case that invites destruction of the white race. I have no time for such people. I am busy doing what I can to push my race forward. Others I know have the time and patience to teach people I do not. I have a short fuse for stupidity.

Coyote

Varmint
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Like most you are a hopeless case that invites destruction of the white race. I have no time for such people. I am busy doing what I can to push my race forward. Others I know have the time and patience to teach people I do not. I have a short fuse for stupidity.
I take it you've started on the robo calling and letter writing campaign?

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List