The Jewish War on Nordic Sweden

Actually Israel enjoys a huge amount of diversity. Their citizens come from every part of the world. Like us, they are a nation of immigrants. Sweden, on the other hand, is just beginning to add a bit of color.

Actually Israel enjoys a huge amount of diversity. Their citizens come from every part of the world. Like us, they are a nation of immigrants. Sweden, on the other hand, is just beginning to add a bit of color.
israel deporting africans - Google Search
Sweden by the jewish hand is being invaded by non Swedish scum. Its just another step in the white genocide that the jew is 100% behind.

Sweden by the jewish hand is being invaded by non Swedish scum. Its just another step in the white genocide that the jew is 100% behind.

Sweden's not being invaded, it's been taking in immigrants for a while. And they didn't come from Israel.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

That awesome invasion you are talking about. I am sure the Swedish people LOVE this DIEversity...

Sweden's not being invaded, it's been taking in immigrants for a while. And they didn't come from Israel.
Israel has admitted to sending them there.

Israel has admitted to sending them there.

Well cool. And how does that amount to an "invasion"?

Like most you are a hopeless case that invites destruction of the white race. I have no time for such people. I am busy doing what I can to push my race forward. Others I know have the time and patience to teach people I do not. I have a short fuse for stupidity.

Like most you are a hopeless case that invites destruction of the white race. I have no time for such people. I am busy doing what I can to push my race forward. Others I know have the time and patience to teach people I do not. I have a short fuse for stupidity.

I take it you've started on the robo calling and letter writing campaign?

Forum List

Back