The Italian Government Banned Vaccine Passport Protest on Friday. This is How Italians Responded on Saturday, Nov. 13

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
I will never dissuade people who peacefully exercise their right to protest, especially when that protest is targeted towards basic freedoms.

We have a Vaccine Passport in Canada. The very same passport that people were being called "conspiracy theorists" when they told us that this would be in our future. Some of us snickered, "that's a bit much".

Yet, here we are. I can't get on a train or leave my country unless I am double vaccinated. Even if one is young, healthy, taking precautions or, even if at risk if they take the vaccination, no sympathy or leeway is given by the State. Quite scary considering how differently other nations have handled this virus.

This is not a relationship with citizens that is going to help the West going forward. Whether it's media or otherwise, anyone who is unwilling to listen to these voices are an insult to humanity. They are often the same people who tell us to be tolerant of others who are in the minority, (I make an effort to be open minded), yet, when one asks some questions or states their case regarding vaccine reluctance, they are shouted down.

Get the vaccine, it could save your life. Then don't worry about my decisions.

Forum List

Back