“The ISRAELI ARMY is the only army in the world that wears diapers, more specifically Pampers.” - Abu Obeida

Biden for an example.

As long as the IDF is putting palestinians in the ground they can wear diapers on their heads.
Sihks do it all the time, and they're some bad ass muthafuckas. I wouldn't take one on with a knife even if I could bring my .45

I'd just acknowledge defeat, apologize for the offense and bugger off.

1702242102465.png

When I watched the film of thousands of Nazi soldiers standing for hours to listen to Hitler, I often wondered what they did for their bodily needs.

Now this thread reminded me that they must have worn diapers.

There is no shame in wearing them.

We are all just two-legged animals.

I am guessing that some (many?) politicians and celebrities wear diapers just in case, too.

How do you explain the tendency of the coward IOF who murdered 22,000 civilians and wounded another 50,000 civilians to use Sanitary napkins?

:eek::):cool:

This Is what happens when coward Hamas animals can’t terrorize unsuspecting unarmed civilians and actually face a real military…they surrender in record time. The rest of the terrorist rats are still hiding in tunnels under hospitals, but their day is coming soon as well.
1702272816209.png

…taken away like donkeys (No insult of course)
ppt.webp

What’s with the man boobs on these fat terrorist fucks?

strangers in the night, exchanging rubbers…
1702273284285.jpeg

Last edited:
Imagine the USLess and Israeli Child Killers in the same attacking force .
All more worried about diapers and tampons than catching Freedom Fighters .

What a disaster this has been for the terrorists since the False Flag .
Two months later and they still are being hounded by the good guys .

At least 20 Israeli coward soldiers killed by friendly fire (IOF official statement)

Psychologically unstable:

The IOF also has a long history of murdering children for fun.

“Video Shows IDF Snipers Shooting Palestinian Children For Fun, But Facebook Won’t Let You Share It”

EXCERPT “Footage released on YouTube clearly shows Israeli soldiers firing live rounds at Palestinian children playing on a roof in Al Khalil, an area of Hebron in Occupied Palestine. An important piece of evidence attesting to the brutality of Israeli occupation. Yet, Facebook users have reported that the social media platform is preventing them from sharing the video.” CONTINUED

Forum List

Back