“The ISRAELI ARMY is the only army in the world that wears diapers, more specifically Pampers.” - Abu Obeida

How do you explain the tendency of the coward IOF who murdered 22,000 civilians and wounded another 50,000 civilians to use Sanitary napkins?

:eek::):cool:

When has abu-'Abed
last seen the light of sun?

Last edited:
What do the real pictures look like?

View attachment 870983

Well behaved Hamas surrender monkeys.

View attachment 870986

This Is what happens when coward Hamas animals can’t terrorize unsuspecting unarmed civilians and actually face a real military…they surrender in record time. The rest of the terrorist rats are still hiding in tunnels under hospitals, but their day is coming soon as well.
View attachment 871239

…taken away like donkeys (No insult of course)
ppt.webp

What’s with the man boobs on these fat terrorist fucks?

strangers in the night, exchanging rubbers…
View attachment 871240
Sometimes I wonder if the Israeli army is purposely making themselves look like Nazis.

And that part with the guys in their underwear "surrendering" weapons without magazines is ridiculous.

They were actually in their underwear.
They actually surrendered.
They actually turned over unloaded weapons.
So if someone forced you to strip at gunpoint and gave you an unloaded gun you did not have, and made you put it down, you wouldn't do it?

So, I didn't say I was a member of Hamas.

You were just being stupid.
I asked if you would hold a gun that was not yours and turn it in if you were forced at gunpoint.

I really do not need to explain several times. Learn to read.

I asked if you would hold a gun that was not yours and turn it in if you were forced at gunpoint.

I really do not need to explain several times. Learn to read.

Of course, I would do it.

Especially if I was a member of Hamas captured by Israelis.

Learn to read.

Of course, I would do it.

Especially if I was a member of Hamas captured by Israelis.

Learn to read.
Are you saying you may potentially be in the future?

I am not asking about the alternate universe version of you. You are far too dumb to answer a simple question, and you have proved it.

I am not asking about the alternate universe version of you. You are far too dumb to answer a simple question, and you have proved it.

No.

Biden for an example.

As long as the IDF is putting palestinians in the ground they can wear diapers on their heads.
Well my nurse daughter introduced me to so called diapers though they call them mens underwear, they allow you to urinate and not at all suffer from the urine. It is like they simply free you for several needs to urinate. And if the time passes this is not needed, simply put back on regular underwear. If you want to cry, sure cry.

Forum List

Back