“The ISRAELI ARMY is the only army in the world that wears diapers, more specifically Pampers.” - Abu Obeida

People on twitter are posting:
1702235870498.jpeg

1702235843760.jpeg

“About 7% of soldiers admitted suffer from psychological distress, a number we know will rise sharply,” the official said.

When I watched the film of thousands of Nazi soldiers standing for hours to listen to Hitler, I often wondered what they did for their bodily needs.

Now this thread reminded me that they must have worn diapers.

There is no shame in wearing them.

We are all just two-legged animals.

I am guessing that some (many?) politicians and celebrities wear diapers just in case, too.

The definition of schizophrenia:

Zionist soldiers burn food and drink supplies sent for the people of Gaza ⁩ in the Shujaiya neighborhood with a wide smile and clear enjoyment.

When I watched the film of thousands of Nazi soldiers standing for hours to listen to Hitler, I often wondered what they did for their bodily needs.

Now this thread reminded me that they must have worn diapers.

There is no shame in wearing them.

We are all just two-legged animals.

I am guessing that some (many?) politicians and celebrities wear diapers just in case, too.
Biden for an example.

As long as the IDF is putting palestinians in the ground they can wear diapers on their heads.

The definition of schizophrenia:

Zionist soldiers burn food and drink supplies sent for the people of Gaza ⁩ in the Shujaiya neighborhood with a wide smile and clear enjoyment.

hey lion .....why are ignoring my question i have asked you at least 5x?.....here it is again...why should i believe the shit you put here as compared to the shit the people opposing you put up?......convince me you are right and they are wrong....

Forum List

Back