The irony of Trump’s possible indictment: From ‘Lock her Up’ to ‘Lock him up’!”?

Hillary wasn't "found guilty" of anything, because she's never been charged with anything. Also, there is no "Fusion GPS scandal".

Of course she wasn’t charged with anything because the doj wasn’t going to pursue her mishandling of classified documents, that’s exactly my point. When it comes to her, you all say “she did nothing wrong!”, but when it’s trump, it’s a major problem. Must be nice….

What do you mean no fusion gps scandal? You mean Hillary didn’t pay for a fake Russian dossier and then write it down as “legal expenses”?

Of course…..there is nothing the left can do that is ever wrong. It’s always “fake news” or downplayed…but never anything wrong with the left….not at all!

That's because if it had been anyone except Hillary Clinton, it wouldn't even have risen to the level of a bad review in their yearly performance review.

Contrary to what your cult told you, Hillary CLinton was treated far worse than the average person,

Uhh, really? Hillary got the kid glove treatment for the things she did wrong, and I’m sorry, you can’t compare what happened to Hillary to what has happened to trump for then last 7 years and really think that Hillary was treated worse. You all have been down trumps throat since the moment he announced he was running for president.

I agree, trump should have pushed it, however, it doesn’t change anything.
Trump did push it. Why do I have to correct you so often?

The people who knew they could not get a conviction blew him off.

For Hillary, Comey says “meh, she didn’t INTEND on breaking the law, so its ok!”
Because intent is a large part of that law. And of proving gross negligence, in those cases. He explained that as well. Make that two corrections.

Trump did push it. Why do I have to correct you so often?

The people who knew they could not get a conviction blew him off.

Because intent is a large part of that law. And of proving gross negligence, in those cases. He explained that as well. Make that two corrections.

Hillary was let off easy, you know it. Even comey said she had violations, but they weren’t going to pursue it.

Intent is not the key here. The law is the law even if you didn’t intend on breaking it. Aside from that, she knew she was breaking the law when she moved classified information from the secure servers to her own private server, and then transferred that information via personal devices.

You can’t break the law and then say “well, I didn’t. MEAN it!!” And that be ok. I mean hell, there’s no evidence trump intended to break the law when to took classified documents, but that didn’t stop you all from demanding he be arrested and tried for treason…

Hillary was let off easy, you know it.
No, sorry, she really wasn't. There was no intent there. And the DOJ has been very consistent. They also did not charge Trump or his family members for doing the same things. They didn't eve really investigate.

So what you said is clearly false.

Intent is not the key here.
It of course was, as the lead investigator explained in very nice detail. But you didn't know that, because your entire knowledge of his public statements was a fake quote someone gave you.

Fr3Kr3AaEAEYktE

Uhh, really? Hillary got the kid glove treatment for the things she did wrong,
So you're claiming the Trump admin let her skate? That Trump himself treated Hillary with kid gloves?

Your conspiracy rambling doesn't make any sense.

Hillary wasn't prosecuted because she didn't commit any crimes. But that's just reality, so your cult rejects it.

No, sorry, she really wasn't. There was no intent there. And the DOJ has been very consistent. They also did not charge Trump or his family members for doing the same things. They didn't eve really investigate.

So what you said is clearly false.

It of course was, as the lead investigator explained in very nice detail. But you didn't know that, because your entire knowledge of his public statements was a fake quote someone gave you.

They also did not charge Trump or his family members for doing the same things. They didn't eve really investigate.

It’s not over yet. There are leftist talk shows still talking about possible indictments for mar a lago.

If you break the law, they don’t care why you did it, and the intent doesn’t absolve you from the crime. Removing classified information from its secure storage facility, purposely altering classified information so it can be transmitted via personal computers, are both against the law.

You even have comey saying that Hillary was found to have violated those laws regarding secure information, but for some odd reason…nobody prosecutor would pursue the case.

But, since it’s a democrat, it’s all good!

So you're claiming the Trump admin let her skate? That Trump himself treated Hillary with kid gloves?

Your conspiracy rambling doesn't make any sense.

Hillary wasn't prosecuted because she didn't commit any crimes. But that's just reality, so your cult rejects it.

But they said she likely did….

However, if you really believe that, then I suspect they will just forget about that whole mar a lago thing, right? After all….if she didn’t commit any crimes, then neither did he, right?

I personally don't know how these anonymous sources saying that Trump will be indicted next week are taken as gospel.
I would have to see it to believe it.

But imagine if Trump gets does get indicted, at any time, for any reason, after all those chants of "lock her up" ending in Trump's inability to bust Hillary for any crime whatsoever?

I guess Trump's chant was just a way of projecting his own guilt onto others. It's like the pot calling the kettle black, but the pot is actually a criminal." 😄

I agree. The leftists still cant form an original thought.

I personally don't know how these anonymous sources saying that Trump will be indicted next week are taken as gospel.
I would have to see it to believe it.

But imagine if Trump gets does get indicted, at any time, for any reason, after all those chants of "lock her up" ending in Trump's inability to bust Hillary for any crime whatsoever?

I guess Trump's chant was just a way of projecting his own guilt onto others. It's like the pot calling the kettle black, but the pot is actually a criminal." 😄
It must tragic to so screwed in the head that you can't stop babbling about trump.

The irony of the Trump supporters chanting "lock her up" about Hillary Clinton. Trump is officially locked up..
Trump will be 100% under control of the legal system for a period of time today as he is arrested. That must freak Trump out.

Trump advocated to lock up Hillary Clinton without regard of our legal system. He and his supporters felt they could dictate to the legal system. They were wrong.
Trump is indicted and arrested through the prtocol of our legal system. Trump and his supporters, once again, try to override the legal system. "You cannot arrest Donald Trump". Once again they are wrong.
This could be one of many indictments and arrests of Donald Trump.
When will Trump, and his supporters, understand they must follow the laws of country, like everyone else. If they do not, they will pay the price.

Defendant David Dennison will not be locked up. At least not today. He will be released on his own recognizance.

The irony of the Trump supporters chanting "lock her up" about Hillary Clinton. Trump is officially locked up..
Trump will be 100% under control of the legal system for a period of time today as he is arrested. That must freak Trump out.

Trump advocated to lock up Hillary Clinton without regard of our legal system. He and his supporters felt they could dictate to the legal system. They were wrong.
Trump is indicted and arrested through the prtocol of our legal system. Trump and his supporters, once again, try to override the legal system. "You cannot arrest Donald Trump". Once again they are wrong.
This could be one of many indictments and arrests of Donald Trump.
When will Trump, and his supporters, understand they must follow the laws of country, like everyone else. If they do not, they will pay the price.

He was not locked up. Thread closed.

Forum List

Back