The irony of Trump’s possible indictment: From ‘Lock her Up’ to ‘Lock him up’!”?

So peace and prosperity was good.
Okay
Describe what you think that you saw.
How bout the Parkinson imitation? That was class. Or hey, maybe telling Dr Brix perhaps she could construct a study to examine if ingesting disinfectants or light bulbs up one's rear might kill covid. I don't know if that was stupider than the sharpie and hurricane thing. Plus there is so much more. Trump is an embarrassment that keeps on giving.

He was friends with the Clintons for years, so anyone (Republican or Democrat) who think he was truly opposed to Hillary has sadly fallen for the entire pile of BS....which is the overwhelming majority of people on this site.

If he was truly against the Establishment he would never have become president.

The "lock her up" chant was just hot air, part of the role he's been playing. See this clip, he basically even admits that:

He was friendly with everyone. You can do that without agreeing with someone. Plus, he has grown. He learned what snakes the left is.

You have to account for the fact that people change and grow. As a Christian you should understand that. It is the left who will never give their opponents the ability to grow and change.

Ha, ha, ha..

A politicain running for office is not a politician. OK

So any politician that's a lawyer is not a politician either?
No, Trump isn't a politician. It's not his career

George Washington wasn't a politician. Neither was Thomas Jefferson.

These men didn't invest a lifetime in a "public service" career like Biden.

Trump was a private citizen who SERVED in the office of the presidency

No, Trump isn't a politician. It's not his career

George Washington wasn't a politician. Neither was Thomas Jefferson.

These men didn't invest a lifetime in a "public service" career like Biden.

Trump was a private citizen who SERVED in the office of the presidency
you're delusional

You really are obsessed with President Trump.
Do you want to suck his dick as badly as you come across as wanting to?
How about the other Trump men, Don Junior, Eric?

This man left his cushy life to help save the country from little Cocks Suckers like you.
So, the fact that you want him so badly is rather odd.

You're a piece of shit - not in dispute.
You will have a comeuppance.
It's going to happen, one cannot exist at the level of Shit that you are and it not happen.
Karma is too strong and too wise.

President Trump is no more locked up than he was in his Limo on the ride over.

The thing that I hate is the anonymity of social media.

When the horrible shit that is headed your way hits you, we will unfortunately not know.
Some of us will probably feel a wonderful change in "the force".
So, there is that.
What a vulgar post ^^^!

Lock him up, 32 felonies awaiting a trial. The Donald is dumb, he was told by the Judge to keep his mouth shut, and when he returned to Florida, he violated the Judge's clear comment not to create war-talk he did so - such foolishness.

What a vulgar post ^^^!

Lock him up, 32 felonies awaiting a trial. The Donald is dumb, he was told by the Judge to keep his mouth shut, and when he returned to Florida, he violated the Judge's clear comment not to create war-talk he did so - such foolishness.

You are a pos
The fact that you are alive is vulgar to me.

He was friendly with everyone. You can do that without agreeing with someone. Plus, he has grown. He learned what snakes the left is.

You have to account for the fact that people change and grow. As a Christian you should understand that. It is the left who will never give their opponents the ability to grow and change.

His only real mistake was not understanding how evil the Democrat Party is.

Does the judge know that there are pictures of Trump's head being cut off? Don't know why he was getting antsy over some made up picture of Bragg and some baseball bat LOL

How bout the Parkinson imitation? That was class. Or hey, maybe telling Dr Brix perhaps she could construct a study to examine if ingesting disinfectants or light bulbs up one's rear might kill covid. I don't know if that was stupider than the sharpie and hurricane thing. Plus there is so much more. Trump is an embarrassment that keeps on giving.a
at least Obama knew there are fifty seven states...duh

I personally don't know how these anonymous sources saying that Trump will be indicted next week are taken as gospel.
I would have to see it to believe it.

But imagine if Trump gets does get indicted, at any time, for any reason, after all those chants of "lock her up" ending in Trump's inability to bust Hillary for any crime whatsoever?
It's not wrong for us to want justice. Barr and Durham let her get away with it.

Forum List

Back