The irony of Trump’s possible indictment: From ‘Lock her Up’ to ‘Lock him up’!”?

I personally don't know how these anonymous sources saying that Trump will be indicted next week are taken as gospel.
I would have to see it to believe it.

But imagine if Trump gets does get indicted, at any time, for any reason, after all those chants of "lock her up" ending in Trump's inability to bust Hillary for any crime whatsoever?

I guess Trump's chant was just a way of projecting his own guilt onto others. It's like the pot calling the kettle black, but the pot is actually a criminal." 😄

The difference is, nobody would pursue the charges on Hillary. I mean, she was found guilty of mishandling classified documents, but “no reasonable prosecutor would take the case”

She was also found to have been involved with campaign finance violation with the fusion gps scandal, but nobody went after her, she just paid a fine.

The difference is, nobody would pursue the charges on Hillary. I mean, she was found guilty of mishandling classified documents, but “no reasonable prosecutor would take the case”

She was also found to have been involved with campaign finance violation with the fusion gps scandal, but nobody went after her, she just paid a fine.
Because it wasn't a felony. Did that not occur to you?

The difference is, nobody would pursue the charges on Hillary. I mean, she was found guilty of mishandling classified documents,
Where in the criminal code can i find that crime? And give me a link to the verdict please.

I mean, she was found guilty of mishandling classified documents, but “no reasonable prosecutor would take the case”
And trump's puppets had 4 years to take the case. Yes they did not. Also, pence and Biden won't be charged. Maybe think on it and see if you can find a commonality here.

And trump's puppets had 4 years to take the case. Yes they did not. Also, pence and Biden won't be charged. Maybe think on it and see if you can find a commonality here.
Trump's one flaw was he didn't always pick the best people. He definitely should have picked better people for the DoJ.

Hillary wasn't "found guilty" of anything, because she's never been charged with anything. Also, there is no "Fusion GPS scandal".

I personally don't know how these anonymous sources saying that Trump will be indicted next week are taken as gospel.

But imagine if Trump gets does get indicted, at any time, for any reason, after all those chants of "lock her up" ending in Trump's inability to bust Hillary for any crime whatsoever?

I guess Trump's chant was just a way of projecting his own guilt onto others. It's like the pot calling the kettle black, but the pot is actually a criminal." 😄

The irony (or hypocristly) is Hillary committed campaign finance abuses, as have numetous high profile Democrats, and none of them were ever locked up.

Thisbis the pathetic, criminally partisan 2-tiered (In)Justice Sytem the Democrats created and continually enforce impose.

So why have numerous federal agencies - including the DOJ - refused to attempt to prosecute this case yet the LOCAL George Soeos acolyte wants to prosrcute this FEDERAL campaign finance violation?

That's because if it had been anyone except Hillary Clinton, it wouldn't even have risen to the level of a bad review in their yearly performance review.

Contrary to what your cult told you, Hillary CLinton was treated far worse than the average person,

So why have numerous federal agencies - including the DOJ - refused to attempt to prosecute this case yet the LOCAL George Soeos acolyte wants to prosrcute this FEDERAL campaign finance violation?
George Soro’s is working desantis for president

Cheaters call others cheaters, stupid people call others stupid, crooks call others crooks, unAmerican people call others unAmerican

So why do you do those things?
Because I am different. I am a non-Cheaters who calls others cheaters, I am a brilliant person who calls others stupid, I am not a crook who calls others crooks, I am a patriotic American who calls others unAmerican.
It is obvious to non-cheaters, brilliant, law abiding patriots.
If you don't see it, you are not a non-cheater, brilliant, law abiding patriot.

Where in the criminal code can i find that crime? And give me a link to the verdict please.

Really? You know exactly what I’m talking about, you’re just trying to deflect:

He said that the probe showed that 110 emails in 52 email chains were determined to include classified information at the time they were received. Within those emails, eight chains contained information that was "top secret" at the time they were sent, 36 had "secret" information and eight more had "confidential" information, the FBI director said

110 emails in 52 chains contained classified information at the time they were received.

8 chains had top secret information at the time they were sent.

36 had secret information

8 more had confidential

Although there is evidence of potential violations regarding the handling of classified information, our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case," he said.

Ahh, so they found violations….buuuut….we’re not going to pursue it…must be nice…. And why?

He characterized the investigation findings as showing that Clinton and her team were "extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information" but he said there was no clear evidence they intended to violate the law.

Ahh, so, as long as there is no intent to violate the law, then that excuses the mishandling, sending and receiving classified material on private e-mail servers….it’s all good, as long as you don’t intend on breaking the law…I don’t think that really matters, there are rules regarding the handling of classified information, how you “intend” to use it makes no difference. If you break then rules of handling classified material, you have violated the law.

But…you already know that, you just want to argue about it, because…as I’ve stated before, the left believes nothing they do is wrong.

Hmm, allegations are, in order to get around the secure computer systems classified markings, members of Clinton’s staff cut and pasted classified information from within the digital classified document to an email on a non classified system.

As I’ve said, Clinton was found to have violated the laws and rules to the handling of classified information, but nobody thought it necessary to do any kind of punishment for her….but trump…well, that’s another story! For him, it’s of the utmost importance!

I agree, trump should have pushed it, however, it doesn’t change anything. For Hillary, Comey says “meh, she didn’t INTEND on breaking the law, so its ok!”, but when trump turns up with classified docs, we’ll Katy Bar the door! We need to try him for treason and hang him by his toe nails!

Forum List

Back