The irony of Trump’s possible indictment: From ‘Lock her Up’ to ‘Lock him up’!”?

Wow, what'd he do?
Was it jaywalking or driving without a seatbelt this time?

You rubes are nothing if not clinically deranged with TDS.
Just the mention of DT's name triggers a slap fight for pivot man on your low-T circle jerk.

"We got him this time, dagnabbit!" :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :poke:
As far as I can tell:
1. Stormy Daniels hush money pay off
2. Leaning on Georgia to find over eleven thousand votes
3. Illegal possession of classified documents
4. Inciting a riot at the Capitol building
5. Tax cheat

As far as I can tell:
5. Tax cheat
Tax cheat? Well asshole Dems have the tax returns so where's the cheating? Dems went suddenly SILENT on Trump's tax returns after the tax returns were turned over. Dems moved on to other LIES.

As far as I can tell:
5. Tax cheat
Biden still being payed off by China and Ukraine through his crack addicted son? Obviously now he isn't. I mean from when he was lucid.

As far as I can tell:
5. Tax cheat

All of this kvetching to distract from the fact that Tater is monumentally fucked!

I personally don't know how these anonymous sources saying that Trump will be indicted next week are taken as gospel.
I would have to see it to believe it.

But imagine if Trump gets does get indicted, at any time, for any reason, after all those chants of "lock her up" ending in Trump's inability to bust Hillary for any crime whatsoever?

I guess Trump's chant was just a way of projecting his own guilt onto others. It's like the pot calling the kettle black, but the pot is actually a criminal." 😄
AnyDayMoonbats.jpg

Tax cheat? Well asshole Dems have the tax returns so where's the cheating? Dems went suddenly SILENT on Trump's tax returns after the tax returns were turned over. Dems moved on to other LIES.
OK, scratch the last one. The prosecution will never get that far anyway.

I personally don't know how these anonymous sources saying that Trump will be indicted next week are taken as gospel.
I would have to see it to believe it.

But imagine if Trump gets does get indicted, at any time, for any reason, after all those chants of "lock her up" ending in Trump's inability to bust Hillary for any crime whatsoever?

I guess Trump's chant was just a way of projecting his own guilt onto others. It's like the pot calling the kettle black, but the pot is actually a criminal." 😄

Let's see if Trump goes out and encourages them even more than he's done so far. He could literally be setting himself up for jail on this alone.

Forum List

Back