The insurrection committee is killing Trump and his Cult

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017

It's going to take a mountain of work by Fox News, Newsmax, Breitbart, McCarthy, Hannity, Tucker, Ingram, etc. to rescue Trump from this shellacking. Of course they will try. REmains to be seen if they will be successful. Still hoping Trump runs in 2024, giving President Biden another landslide win. Bigly!!!

A combination of this:

dog%2Band%2Bpony.jpg

with a helping of this:

932050643.jpg

It's going to take a mountain of work by Fox News, Newsmax, Breitbart, McCarthy, Hannity, Tucker, Ingram, etc. to rescue Trump from this shellacking. Of course they will try. REmains to be seen if they will be successful. Still hoping Trump runs in 2024, giving President Biden another landslide win. Bigly!!!
The listed anti-American traitors are up to the task and their racist supporters here on USMB, and other precincts, are patiently standing back and standing by to regurgitate and distribute the mandated talking points issued from Central Kommand.

Last edited:

Please! A Stalinist show trial couldn't have done better.

Does anyone have still doubt that Babbitt needed shooting? In fact, anyone who put their hands on a cop should have been shot. There should have been hundreds of shot rioters in the Capital. Any of them who touched a cop or encouraged another to touch a cop - perhaps by yelling "kill him with his own gun" needs to be sent to Federal prison for 10 years or more. That includes yanking on face masks, hitting, shoving, kicking, taking their shield, or any touching more violent than a handshake.

I have consistently argued, in cases where the police shoot anyone - armed or unarmed, that if you violently put your hands on a cop, you get shot. Cops are armed and the assumption must be that if you harm a cop you intend to disarm them and that you could use their gun for further violence.

Most faux-conservatives have agreed with me and many have added thanks or love to those posts. I say faux-conservatives because those same users aren't applying the same conservative logic to the Capital riots. A trait of real conservatives is that they are consistent because conservatism should be values based and not situation based. Just as we will fight to defend the right of people to say things with which we disagree - that's consistency; we always support the right to free speech - we always defend the police when they shoot someone who attacks them.

It may be a Stalinist show trial. It may be a dog-and-pony show. But it certainly shows the violence and justifies the trials and attacks on many of the rioters.

Unfortunately for many peaceful protesters, and for the cause of American Justice in general, far too many who did nothing are being charged with stupid or meaningless crimes - trespassing on the grounds, kneeling on a monument, etc. Instead, the goal of justice should be to go after anyone who helped incite the riot - including Christopher Wray and any other FBI agents, badged or otherwise - and go after any who caused or incited violence.

• Touch a cop in the riot - go to prison for a very long time.
  • Broke something in the riot - go to prison for a moderate time.
  • Encouraged others to break something or touch a cop - go to prison for the same amount of time as those who touched or broke.
  • Peacefully pass barriers that were clearly intended to stop you - go to jail for a short time.
  • Walk in a door opened by a Capital Police office or a Congressman or staffer - nothing at all; no law was broken.

You don't get to set the parameters for what is and isn't a crime or the reaction to those incidences.

And don't try to minimize what those assholes did that day

You don't get to set the parameters for what is and isn't a crime or the reaction to those incidences.

And don't try to minimize what those assholes did that day
Are you stupid?

Did I minimize anything? I'm calling for severe sentences and suggest they should have been shot during the riot.

And I didn't at all set parameters for what is and isn't a crime. The law does that. If you know of a law that was broken that should be charged that I didn't mention, add it to the list. I'll almost certainly add a thanks to your post and agree.

Of course if you make shit up that's not a crime, or if you blame people who had nothing to do with the violence, you'll get a different response.

Forum List

Back