The insanity of “I stand by Israel”

This guy’s a Trumper folks

Remember that
Is this your way of saying that a person either has to support Islamist terrorism or else they are this much-feared "Trumper" of yours?

I guess that explains your stance -- you really don't want to be confused for a "trumper"

Oh come on.
We all know the Hebrew has no right to invade the Land of Canaan and massacre all the Canaanites at Jericho, around 1000 BC.
This is not a feud because no one ever remembered who the Hebrew were after they were in Egypt for over 400 years.
They attack the Land of Canaan and massacred the Canaanites because they were greedy and violent.
Nothing else.
And now Israel is lying and try to claim they are Canaanites, when clearly the Canaanites had a written language as early as 8000 BC. while there was no Hebrew script until the Romans made it for them, around 100 BC.
the Hebrew people were in Canaan----That's where Abraham and his community lived.
Try reading some SCRIPTURAL WRITINGS ----which describe the history of this or that
land. The ancient world was TRIBAL and all, even the peoples of the Americas engaged
in tribal warfare. The fight with the people of Jericho was a simple example of
common place tribal warfare. It was not an INVASION by hebrews into the land of
Canaan. Canaan is not a country----it is an area of land.

So...why again is it insane to stand by Israel?
It's a meaningless slogan just like all the morons with Ukraine colors wrapped around their trees in the front yards.

Public posturing completely pointless bullshit.

You want to "stand with another nation" then move the fuck over there and make a difference

When do we ever hear someone say I stand by the republic of the Congo. I stand by Japan. I stand by Australia.

Somebody might say “haven’t you seen the horrific attacks on Israel on October 7?”

Have people seen the horrific murders that take place in the United States of America every single day? Do people understand the babies that are killed in Chicago by gang warfare?

Then the pro Israeli says “Your an anti semite , I stand by Israel”

it is those who talk like that who call people anti-Semitic are either miss guided, or they are evil. They know full well, some of them of the injustices going on all over the world. Other ones are good people but they’ve been brainwashed and miss guided by the mass media in America who for whatever reason concentrates on Israel.

“ we’ll it’s a strategic area in the Middle East”

Huh …. Israel has the strongest military in the Middle East and they are facing people who have pistols and rocks. They can never lose. They have allies like Egypt and Jordan and soon Saudi Arabia and they already have many other Ally’s in that region.

I say the same thing about this Russian invasion of Ukraine.

“ it’s a Ukraine it’s a strategic area”

What? … Russia’s going to launch an invasion of America from Ukraine? . They can’t even get past Ukraine. How are they going to get into Poland or Germany or France which by the way that ain’t gonna happen.

Anybody can make an argument that any place in the world is a strategic area. There’s gold/minerals all throughout Africa and there’s all sorts of conflicts going on there. Can make the argument that somebody could take over a country in Africa, and then launch an invasion of America from there. That’s how stupid and pathetic This whole concentration on Israel and Ukraine is by our country.

We need politicians and the media to concentrate on the problems We face in America today.

We need to boycott this anti-Semite pig's threads.

This ass is a pure Nazi

You misunderstand the point or perhaps I could make it clear

There are atrocities being committed all over the world in many countries throughout South America and Africa. But you don’t hear people using this term this political term “I stand by X country.” Whatever country it might be. But it is the politicians who are bombarding us with constant news about Israel, Palestine and Ukraine, but not other conflicts around the world or human lives are also lost. There you go.

It’s about common sense in America should play a diplomatic role… We also have serious problems right here in America, record high inflation under Joe Biden, crime, waves, suicide, rates, and depression at all time high is among young people. These issues must be talked about by our media and politicians. We rarely hear about it though.
you don't get out from under your rock much. I have interacted with many many
people who supported countries in which they have an interest. You seem to have
a difficulty in expanding your mind. You "rarely hear" about inflation, USA crime,
suicide and depression? I hear about them. There is "too much" news about
Israel. You hear and see "ISRAEL" everywhere and all the time? See a good
neurologist-----you are suffering from an obsession

I’m not against Israel just as much as I’m not against Sweden, Japan, or you name it.

Certainly, the US government and media is talking way too much about this subject. It’s not about morals. Otherwise we would be addressing the atrocities that we have seen in Africa and South America, the drug cartels in Mexico and South America committing all sorts of violent acts, child slaves in Africa working the mines. What about that?

What about the military conflicts in Africa?

Israel doesn’t need America’s money by the way. They already have one of the finest militaries in the Middle East and their opponent Hamas have small arms.

There’s a massive difference between criticizing America’s policy toward any country compared to criticizing a country. And I’m not criticizing Israel, but I certainly would criticize the bad people in Israel. And any honest American should understand that there are bad people in Israel and Palestine….also good people

There’s no need for Americans to take this hard line pro Israel stance if they think it’s based on morals or something like that. Again, there’s all sorts of problems in Africa and South America so what about that.

There's a eason we have two aircraft carriers in the region, special forces working with the idf, suppressing israel timeline going into gaza, china sending five warships. Once this thing gets going.......it's over.

When do we ever hear someone say I stand by the republic of the Congo. I stand by Japan. I stand by Australia.

Somebody might say “haven’t you seen the horrific attacks on Israel on October 7?”

Have people seen the horrific murders that take place in the United States of America every single day? Do people understand the babies that are killed in Chicago by gang warfare?

Then the pro Israeli says “Your an anti semite , I stand by Israel”

it is those who talk like that who call people anti-Semitic are either miss guided, or they are evil. They know full well, some of them of the injustices going on all over the world. Other ones are good people but they’ve been brainwashed and miss guided by the mass media in America who for whatever reason concentrates on Israel.

“ we’ll it’s a strategic area in the Middle East”

Huh …. Israel has the strongest military in the Middle East and they are facing people who have pistols and rocks. They can never lose. They have allies like Egypt and Jordan and soon Saudi Arabia and they already have many other Ally’s in that region.

I say the same thing about this Russian invasion of Ukraine.

“ it’s a Ukraine it’s a strategic area”

What? … Russia’s going to launch an invasion of America from Ukraine? . They can’t even get past Ukraine. How are they going to get into Poland or Germany or France which by the way that ain’t gonna happen.

Anybody can make an argument that any place in the world is a strategic area. There’s gold/minerals all throughout Africa and there’s all sorts of conflicts going on there. Can make the argument that somebody could take over a country in Africa, and then launch an invasion of America from there. That’s how stupid and pathetic This whole concentration on Israel and Ukraine is by our country.

We need politicians and the media to concentrate on the problems We face in America today.
I stand by Israel in the one way you dont see, the same way I stand by my USA. Not for what wrong it does but for what it stands for.

This was a damn good thread, I mean, absolutely delicious!

giphy.gif

So...why again is it insane to stand by Israel?
It's not insane to stand by something or someone. It is the height of foolishness to stand by something regardless of their actions good or bad, or if doing that is in direct conflict with your best interests. That's something like Ma Barker might say, I stand by my sons.

Forum List

Back