The insanity of “I stand by Israel”

Oh come on.
We all know the Hebrew has no right to invade the Land of Canaan and massacre all the Canaanites at Jericho, around 1000 BC.
This is not a feud because no one ever remembered who the Hebrew were after they were in Egypt for over 400 years.
They attack the Land of Canaan and massacred the Canaanites because they were greedy and violent.
Nothing else.
And now Israel is lying and try to claim they are Canaanites, when clearly the Canaanites had a written language as early as 8000 BC. while there was no Hebrew script until the Romans made it for them, around 100 BC.
Another Kremlin stooge speaks.

By the way… your buddy Putin is on Hamas’ side

Read some history.
When Lawrence of Arabia wanted help fighting the Ottoman Empire, it was Arab who came to his aid.
The Palestinians then were given sovereignty.
It was called the British Mandate for Palestine.
There simply were no significant number of Jews living in Palestine then.
The Zionists are recent immigrants and have no legal claim to any property, because they never paid for any.
The Palestinians had nothing to do with the fight against the Ottoman Empire. Lawrence worked with the Bedouin. The people who claim now to be the Palestinians were squatters illegally living without paying rent to their Ottoman landlords. The Arabs were given the vast majority of TransJordan. Today it’s called Jordan. The Jews were supposed to get the rest, under the Mandate, the Brits set up an unstable state that mixed populations of Jews and Muslims. Then they armed the Muslims while trying to disarm the Jews.

The Palestinians had nothing to do with the fight against the Ottoman Empire. Lawrence worked with the Bedouin. The people who claim now to be the Palestinians were squatters illegally living without paying rent to their Ottoman landlords. The Arabs were given the vast majority of TransJordan. Today it’s called Jordan. The Jews were supposed to get the rest, under the Mandate, the Brits set up an unstable state that mixed populations of Jews and Muslims. Then they armed the Muslims while trying to disarm the Jews.
Oddly… at that time there were less than 100,000 Jews living there and half a million Palestinians.

Go figure

Dude, I have no idea.

All I know is Israelis seem to be more like the US in that they like rocknroll and drinking and fun and not exploding themselves in the name of ALLAH.

So if I'm forced to choose?

MOZELTOV.
That’s all over the Middle East. Beirut used to be known as the Paris of the Middle East. Still plenty of clubs there today.

Iran used to be a wonderful place. women dressed how they wanted during the time of the shah and before that. Then 1979 happened.

That’s all over the Middle East. Beirut used to be known as the Paris of the Middle East. Still plenty of clubs there today.

Iran used to be a wonderful place. women dressed how they wanted during the time of the shah and before that. Then 1979 happened.

Back then we had a secure border, and Iran wasn't on the verge of obtaining nukes capability.

Get with the times brother.

Back then we had a secure border, and Iran wasn't on the verge of obtaining nukes capability.

Get with the times brother.
in those days Iran was an ally of America. So there’s a history there and a hope for the future. Certainly the history of Persia is one of greatness… They’ve done a lot of things for mankind

And Iran still has a very sizable Jewish population today. Perhaps the second largest Jewish population in a Muslim majority country.

I say it’s important to learn from history and if the 79 Islamic revolution in Iran would not have occurred, we probably wouldn’t be in the situation We are in today.

Pakistan and India have a huge rivalry. Both are nuclear armed and have not used nukes and surely will not in the future.

At some point in the future more countries will become nuclear armed.

When do we ever hear someone say I stand by the republic of the Congo. I stand by Japan. I stand by Australia.

Somebody might say “haven’t you seen the horrific attacks on Israel on October 7?”

Have people seen the horrific murders that take place in the United States of America every single day? Do people understand the babies that are killed in Chicago by gang warfare?

Then the pro Israeli says “Your an anti semite , I stand by Israel”

it is those who talk like that who call people anti-Semitic are either miss guided, or they are evil. They know full well, some of them of the injustices going on all over the world. Other ones are good people but they’ve been brainwashed and miss guided by the mass media in America who for whatever reason concentrates on Israel.

“ we’ll it’s a strategic area in the Middle East”

Huh …. Israel has the strongest military in the Middle East and they are facing people who have pistols and rocks. They can never lose. They have allies like Egypt and Jordan and soon Saudi Arabia and they already have many other Ally’s in that region.

I say the same thing about this Russian invasion of Ukraine.

“ it’s a Ukraine it’s a strategic area”

What? … Russia’s going to launch an invasion of America from Ukraine? . They can’t even get past Ukraine. How are they going to get into Poland or Germany or France which by the way that ain’t gonna happen.

Anybody can make an argument that any place in the world is a strategic area. There’s gold/minerals all throughout Africa and there’s all sorts of conflicts going on there. Can make the argument that somebody could take over a country in Africa, and then launch an invasion of America from there. That’s how stupid and pathetic This whole concentration on Israel and Ukraine is by our country.

We need politicians and the media to concentrate on the problems We face in America today.
Nice try, Achmed... No Sale.

Iran was never an ally of America.

The Globalists/CIA installed an American puppet in Tehran during the 1950s.

Not the same thing.
I agree the overthrow of mossadegh was a mistake

Nevertheless, many Iranians are admirers of the times of the Shah so it’s an interesting subject.

Nice try, Achmed... No Sale.
1698030935603.png

I agree the overthrow of mossadegh was a mistake

Nevertheless, many Iranians are admirers of the times of the Shah so it’s an interesting subject.

Who gives a flyin' fuck?

Why are you so based on like every other subject, but the moment the Islamists are presented as a subject your transform into some sensitive snow flake?

I so disagree with most of your positions on this, but I do think you take the prize for the most anti-Israeli threads started at USMB inside a week. :)
I’m not against Israel just as much as I’m not against Sweden, Japan, or you name it.

Certainly, the US government and media is talking way too much about this subject. It’s not about morals. Otherwise we would be addressing the atrocities that we have seen in Africa and South America, the drug cartels in Mexico and South America committing all sorts of violent acts, child slaves in Africa working the mines. What about that?

What about the military conflicts in Africa?

Israel doesn’t need America’s money by the way. They already have one of the finest militaries in the Middle East and their opponent Hamas have small arms.

There’s a massive difference between criticizing America’s policy toward any country compared to criticizing a country. And I’m not criticizing Israel, but I certainly would criticize the bad people in Israel. And any honest American should understand that there are bad people in Israel and Palestine….also good people

There’s no need for Americans to take this hard line pro Israel stance if they think it’s based on morals or something like that. Again, there’s all sorts of problems in Africa and South America so what about that.

Who gives a flyin' fuck?

Why are you so based on like every other subject, but the moment the Islamists are presented as a subject your transform into some sensitive snow flake?

There’s a misunderstanding. I admire the arab nationalists. And the Iranians of the times of the shah because they stood for the same values as we do. I have no respect for Muslim bigots .

Yeah we got that.

And you lost all due respect.
The arab nationalist included Christians, Muslims , Jews , atheists working together that’s definitely something to honor and I’m very proud of that view, and these are definitely the kind of people to work with.

Oddly… at that time there were less than 100,000 Jews living there and half a million Palestinians.

Go figure
Eh.

I'm gettin' terrorist vibes bro.

And it's eminently disappointing.
He’s a Kremlin stooge

When will you people learn?

I’m not against Israel just as much as I’m not against Sweden, Japan, or you name it.

Certainly, the US government and media is talking way too much about this subject. It’s not about morals. Otherwise we would be addressing the atrocities that we have seen in Africa and South America, the drug cartels in Mexico and South America committing all sorts of violent acts, child slaves in Africa working the mines. What about that?

What about the military conflicts in Africa?

Israel doesn’t need America’s money by the way. They already have one of the finest militaries in the Middle East and their opponent Hamas have small arms.

There’s a massive difference between criticizing America’s policy toward any country compared to criticizing a country. And I’m not criticizing Israel, but I certainly would criticize the bad people in Israel. And any honest American should understand that there are bad people in Israel and Palestine….also good people

There’s no need for Americans to take this hard line pro Israel stance if they think it’s based on morals or something like that. Again, there’s all sorts of problems in Africa and South America so what about that.
Africa and South America have not sworn to wipe Israel and the Jews that reside there off the map. Hamas and many Palestinians along with other factions of the Muslim Brotherhood (Hezzbolah, Islamic Jihad et al) have had that as their goal for decades.

Africa and South America have not attacked Israel with thousands of rockets as well as invading and killing more than 1000 innocent Israelis, injuring thousands more, and taking many hostages. Hamas, funded by Iran and aided by Hezbollah and Islamic Jihad have done that.

Israel did not start this war but they intend to end it at a terrible cost to Hamas. Honorable people everywhere should acknowledge they have the right to defend themselves and end the threat to the Israeli people.

Forum List

Back