The ineptitude and incompetence of Joe Biden

“BDS”? WTF? Aside from being unoriginal (mindless minions half to resort to just parroting what other people come up with), I didn’t hold a cry-in while I declare “No My President”.

I recognize Joe Biden as President of the United States. I also recognize he’s incompetent, unethical, and suffering from dementia.

KKKalifornia won’t allow the construction of new power plants.

Once Xiden signs the deal with China to take over the grid and guild coal-fired power plants in California Newsom and his pink little friends will sit down and shut up. OK, he might not, but only until the new cabinet position: "Suicider-in-Chief" is filled. Of course Hillary will be a prime candidate and in this case might have no opposition in congress.

Upgrade infrastructure to keep the lights on! Shovel ready jobs can improve our economy.
KKKalifornia won’t allow the construction of new power plants.
Sure they will; but, we also need mass storage capability for any renewable energy we can generate.

How embarrassing for Biden voters. Can't believe a single person actually believed this imbecile...

Ooohhh...Joe Biden’s administration “criticized” China. Wow, they really know how to swing the hammer.

China knows now that China Joe sits in the Oval Office, they have free reign. As is always the case when the Democrats win an election, the entire world will suffer for the next 4 years.

LOL, the last president was inept, incompetent, corrupt and culpable for the deaths of over 400,000 Americans, and still counting.

President Biden is not any of those things which you have characterized him as being; that's to be expected since you are incapable of honesty and your efforts to rewrite recent history is totally twisted.

You are holding a President culpable for 400,000 deaths? Factually speaking, it is a global pandemic with a root cause is at worst China malfeasance or at best China negligence. The US CDC says that only about 6 percent of the COVID deaths registered are mostly COVID with little or no co-morbidities. But, for your sake, let’s say you will still maintain 400,000 seats are due to COVID because of Trump. How much better would we have been had Trump not closed the ports? How much better would we have been if Trump let the economy go into a panic?

Ooooh! Original.....not

You're like the kid in school with rubber and glue insults

Somehow in your claim for the need in originalism you reference an old timey school yard taunt. Though the way you phrased it I'm not so sure you understood it to begin with.
They're very sensitive right now.
LOl.
You got it arseways.
We're sitting back enjoying the blunders and memes. You people (who should be celebrating) are panicking and talking about re-education camps,, insurrectionists under the bed, and launching Mc Carthyite Trials.
Huh? Who’s talking about that stuff? Certainly not Biden or his admin
The Trumpster universe is telling its sheep that this is what's happening.

They're also being told that the reason for all the security was that Biden is so terribly unpopular, not because a terrorist attack had just been launched at our nation's capitol with threats of further terrorist attacks out there.

They're just detaching more and more from reality. Soon we'll need an interpreter to communicate with them.
A terrorist attack of unarmed Pro Democracy protestors demanding an election audit. Who left when asked to leave?
That terrorist attack?

It's bad because it sets a lawless precedence (telling everyone that the US Constitution doesn't matter and that Biden will act like a dictator).

It's bad because every second an illegal alien is in the nation, it's costing us billions of dollars we don't have in detaining, feeding, healthcare, education, and a lot more.
Right wingers don't care about the laws. They proved it at the Capitol building. And, if right wingers cared so much about the law, we would have no illegal problem nor any illegal underclass simply because there is no Immigration clause in our federal Constitution to be legal to. Only right wingers are that lawless.

Where are your right wing free market Capitalism solutions? We should be making money not losing money on foreign nationals in the US.
Funny shit coming from someone who has cheered months of Dimwinger riots, looting, rape, and murder.
All right wing inspired and coordinated. See, I can engage in right wing gossip, hearsay, and soothsay for the sake equality but usually don't.
Yeah, BLM and Antifa are right wing. :laughing0301: :itsok:
We know right wing gun lovers were around creating problems and proving how worthless the unorganized militia is to the security of our free States.
Link?

Watch this....

The video is flat out proganda------spinning the truth------omitting huge facts like Kyle was attacked by the 3 felons---not just some guy going down the street. Whoever put out the video, needs to be shot.

Forum List

Back