The ineptitude and incompetence of Joe Biden

China Joe picked a dumbass low IQ Negro for Secretary of Defense. One of those worthless assholes that survived Obama's purge of the real military leaders. Affirmative action piece of shit.

The dumbass said that his first priority will be to stop sexual harassment in the military.

Really?

All of our problems in keeping the American military top notch and this is what the buffoon is going to concentrate on? Some silly ass woke bullshit?

Just like when Obama was President he concentrated on queers and trannies and the military ran short on ammunition.

Of course this is what China wants from their boy in the White House, isn't it? After all they want a payback on shelling out the money so that Hunter could pay off his cocaine dealer.

Anybody that voted for China Joe is a friggin idiot.

1611524658140.png

Something really crazy awful

Thomas Friedman:

Folks, we just survived something really crazy awful: four years of a president without shame, backed by a party without spine, amplified by a network without integrity, each pumping out conspiracy theories without truth, brought directly to our brains by social networks without ethics — all heated up by a pandemic without mercy.

My understanding is that the executive branch manages DHS and deportations.
Well your understanding is pure propaganda. Per the US Constitution, the Executive branch must uphold and execute the law. They may not create, alter, or abolish law. Only the legislative branch can do that.

Well your understanding is pure propaganda. Per the US Constitution, the Executive branch must uphold and execute the law. They may not create, alter, or abolish law. Only the legislative branch can do that.
The executive may suspend laws and their enforcement for given periods of time.

I agree with you there. But, I don’t see Bidens EO changing creating or abolishing a law. The executive is responsible for setting priorities and managing the execution and enforcement of those laws so holding off on deportations for 100 days at the start of an administration would be within the presidents purview

i voted for Obama in 2012, and 4 years later, the economy still stank. so in 2016 i voted for Trump and 4 years later the economy still stank. so i voted for Biden in 2020. i don't like where this is going!

i voted for Obama in 2012, and 4 years later, the economy still stank. so in 2016 i voted for Trump and 4 years later the economy still stank. so i voted for Biden in 2020. i don't like where this is going!
By the economy “stanking” are you referring to you having a shitty job or something else?

Ooohhh...Joe Biden’s administration “criticized” China. Wow, they really know how to swing the hammer.

China knows now that China Joe sits in the Oval Office, they have free reign. As is always the case when the Democrats win an election, the entire world will suffer for the next 4 years.

Let's be kind to the dear old gentleman.

He does not understand anything.

He was a mediocre Senator.

He was chosen as Vice President so that people would not be afraid to vote for Senator Obama in 2008.

Now he is experiencing mental fragility.

The Dems in the early primaries did NOT want him until the ladies in South Carolina decided to back him.

He was (reputedly) elected on November 3.

His "advisers" (AKA handlers) are members in good standing of the Swamp. They are telling him what to do and say. It was obviously their idea to send him to stand at the Lincoln Memorial. They want the American people & the world to think that he is hitting the ground running. The old gent could not run to save his life.

It was really cruel of the Dems and his family to let him run. But they realized that it was his dream to sit in the Oval Office, so they let him.

CNN has already announced that they will not be criticizing him.

So we should not, either. Our criticism should be directed at the cabal that is really running the show.
1611533238198.jpeg

My, my, my... Sleepy Old Uncle Joe is as bad as all that, eh?

Even if true, at least he was savvy enough to take-out your Orange Baboon-God...

New Topics

Forum List

Back