The Incomplete Presidency: Instead of abandoning it, We Should Go Beyond MAGA Trump Conservatism towards something even more "Extreme", My Friends

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
GOP needs more voices of reality to move beyond the Trump era and into something even more extreme that fits the moment for the silent majority America. i will outline that vision on this thread, be patient with me!

this is not a thread, this is a project to make america great again...again. that's the assignment i'm taking personally and seriously

Last edited:
Do you simply disregard the polls? EVERY ONE OF THEM shows Trump ahead of all other comers. The fact that you people have gone fecking MENTAL over the man doesn't change the fact that well over half the Republican party wants what he brought the last time. RINOs are going down and if that means you folks regain the WH and congress, then so be it. IMO, your thugs in DC are getting ready to literally burn the country down if he gets re-elected so who "wins" doesn't really matter too much. The result will be the same. When it comes, there will be no pity for anyone on either side.

• Banned
Trump won in 2016 on a single unifying issue (immigration). That’s what the left fears. The MAGA personality cultists who scream, “We don’t need a platform; Trump is our platform!” are the left’s best hope.

Check out Trump’s Truth Social page. All he does is “retruth” QAnon memes. ...No mention of immigration; just cabals of blood drinkers.

Among the QAnon nuts, there’s no mention of immigration. The initial mission was of no interest to them...And since the cultists no longer believe they need the voters, the initial mission ain’t coming back

Do you simply disregard the polls? EVERY ONE OF THEM shows Trump ahead of all other comers. The fact that you people have gone fecking MENTAL over the man doesn't change the fact that well over half the Republican party wants what he brought the last time. RINOs are going down and if that means you folks regain the WH and congress, then so be it. IMO, your thugs in DC are getting ready to literally burn the country down if he gets re-elected so who "wins" doesn't really matter too much. The result will be the same. When it comes, there will be no pity for anyone on either side.

Trump is finished. Americans are tired of his drama and chaos.

my grandfather was a patriotic conservative all his life. his dying wish before he passed away in 2020 was that a Democrat defeats Trump and that the GOP would come to it's senses. only the 1st part has so far been accomplished, it's up to patriots like me to accomplish the 2nd

Key word here is patriot. Was he also a veteran? Trump has no clue what patriot means.

Republicans should just be the opposite of Democrats. If Dems wear suits, GOP should wear shirts & shorts. if Dems give speeches, GOP should hold discussions. just be DIFFERENT! different doesn't mean deficient. we're just different like flakes of snow!

Trump is finished. Americans are tired of his drama and chaos.
We used to call that "whistling past the graveyard". I can admit it's possible he might change his mind. I can even admit that he might lose, depending on who he runs against. Can YOU admit that your hatred for the cartoon character that the media has created and nurtured for years, might just make your judgment not so reliable?

Here's the thing... By spending 4+ YEARS, listening to the same "news" outlets making the same accusations - but NEVER any proof - millions of Americans have succumbed to a kind of hate-filled tribalism that blinds them to the reality that at least half of the rest of the country APPROVED MIGHTILY of his record in office.

That fact is real, no matter whether you believe it or not. Add to that, Biden's remaining time in office is going to oversee things becoming worse and worse by the day. Sure, the Dems and their media whores will do their best to convince someone other than their low info zombies that all the problems stem from Republican stonewalling but the bottom line is that Dems are going to have one HELL of a lot of trouble convincing enough voters to give them another try.

Actually, I think the Left will do whatever is required, including launching widespread violent protests to keep Trump out of power. If the Ds win the election, their moves will finish this nation off. Well, except for the Red States who are going to see it coming and forming armed alliances.

The right doesn't care about the country. All they care about is "getting even" Trump was inpeached, so they are already planning to impeach Biden. No specific reason yet, but they will come up with something. They have become such a childish bunch.

GOP needs more voices of reality to move beyond the Trump era and into something even more extreme that fits the moment for the silent majority America. i will outline that vision on this thread, be patient with me!

this is not a thread, this is a project to make america great again...again. that's the assignment i'm taking personally and seriously

MAGA for life.

The right doesn't care about the country. All they care about is "getting even" Trump was inpeached, so they are already planning to impeach Biden. No specific reason yet, but they will come up with something. They have become such a childish bunch.
Plenty of reasons to impeach Biden. Ukraine and CCP money laundering through his brother and crackhead son. Illegal Vax mandates. Open border crisis.

and of course the left cares about the country ...right dog?....

We probably DO need a "hard-ass" in the White House for a term or two or three.

But it has to be someone with both the guts to BE a hard-ass AND the finesse to develop broad and overwhelming support for a change of direction.

Oh... and... the competency and energy to actually EXECUTE such policies whlie remaining accountable to The People.

Neither Sleepy Old Uncle Joe nor the Orange Comb-Over Sociopath measure-up in that context.

We used to call that "whistling past the graveyard". I can admit it's possible he might change his mind. I can even admit that he might lose, depending on who he runs against. Can YOU admit that your hatred for the cartoon character that the media has created and nurtured for years, might just make your judgment not so reliable?

Here's the thing... By spending 4+ YEARS, listening to the same "news" outlets making the same accusations - but NEVER any proof - millions of Americans have succumbed to a kind of hate-filled tribalism that blinds them to the reality that at least half of the rest of the country APPROVED MIGHTILY of his record in office.

That fact is real, no matter whether you believe it or not. Add to that, Biden's remaining time in office is going to oversee things becoming worse and worse by the day. Sure, the Dems and their media whores will do their best to convince someone other than their low info zombies that all the problems stem from Republican stonewalling but the bottom line is that Dems are going to have one HELL of a lot of trouble convincing enough voters to give them another try.

Actually, I think the Left will do whatever is required, including launching widespread violent protests to keep Trump out of power. If the Ds win the election, their moves will finish this nation off. Well, except for the Red States who are going to see it coming and forming armed alliances.

The media didn't create Trump. He's sought notoriety 24/7 for 50 years.

Forum List

Back