The Impeachment Thread

The Republicans didn't allow any witnesses at Trump's first impeachment trial. And he's whining about the impeachment hearing not following the rules of common law? LOL if only this were a debate.
Every witness used in the House testified by video in the Senate. The House Clowns submitted thousands of pages of documents.

They still had no case.

100% EXONERATION.

The red book is the red book Maoist used to educate there followers who because of it hung teachers and others who did not fit there thinking.

The thing the democrats can't talk around is that if any president breaks the law he can get impeached and removed while he is president, if he breaks the law and he's NOT the president, he can be prosecuted like any of us.
There is NO justification for the kangaroo court, Trump either broke the law and can be indicted or not.

He is being impeached for what he did WHILE he was President
He does not get a free pass because he was a lame duck
Trump either broke the Law or he did not.
If he broke the law he can be indicted, arrested, and tried in a Court of Law.
There is no "free pass".
The only "punishment" impeachment has is "removal from office". Trump is no longer in office, duh.
IMHO the 2nd impeachment is unconstitutional.

Schoen's presentation is pure amateur hour. He is rushing through it and stuttering. I've heard better legal presentations from freshman high schoolers.

Last edited:
What was that little red book he was talking about?
Trump's health care plan.
It is the Constitution. You trolls know what that is?
dumbass. the constitution he waved around was not the red book.
Prove it troll.
are you trying to make the case that the cotus is printed in a little red book?

What was that little red book he was talking about?
Trump's health care plan.
It is the Constitution. You trolls know what that is?
dumbass. the constitution he waved around was not the red book.
Prove it troll.
are you trying to make the case that the cotus is printed in a little red book?
so he compared the cotus in his right hand with the cotus in his left hand. seems legit.

I don’t care for Trump, but this impeachment is another farce. However I like the precedent. Maybe we’ll be able to hold all politicans accountable when they say inflammatory statements that have violent implications

Forum List

Back