The Impeachment Thread

He is not defending the mob entering the Capitol, he is defending Trumps right to free speech as a right by law to every citizen.
Speech has its consequences
Always has

This is good precedent for impeaching Obama when the Republicans regain congress in 2022.
How so? Did the House vote to impeach Former President Obama while he was still in office..............like they did to trump?

That's not relevant, obviously. The precedent is set that a president can be impeached after he leaves office. Obama fits the bill, and I expect the Republicans to act accordingly when they have control of Congress.

He is not defending the mob entering the Capitol, he is defending Trumps right to free speech as a right by law to every citizen.

Your right to speak freely does have limitations even here in the United States of America...

You can not yell fire in a crowded theater nor bomb on a airplane and you can not make death threats at your neighbor or make threats against the President of the United States of America, so right there I have shown clearly speech can be limited and the question is did Trump go to far with his speech to the crowd?

“Trump was removed by the voters”

Then why did we need riots?

This is good precedent for impeaching Obama when the Republicans regain congress in 2022.
How so? Did the House vote to impeach Former President Obama while he was still in office..............like they did to trump?

That's not relevant, obviously. The precedent is set that a president can be impeached after he leaves office. Obama fits the bill, and I expect the Republicans to act accordingly when they have control of Congress.
Who says it's not relevant. trump was impeached while he was still in office. Fact.

“Trump was removed by the voters”

Then why did we need riots?
Proving that the system works. Obviously apart from when a spoilt infant can whip up a gang of mentally challenged idiots.
This little baldy guy has a bit of passion. I hope he explains the Jewish space lasers before he finishes.

Forum List

Back