The Ignored Vote

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
It has not been until this morning on Fox&Friends that I’ve seen anyone direct their attention to tens of millions of votes that will affect the midterm elections – the military. We have 1.28 million men and women currently serving on active duty and 10s of millions vets – disabled and retired.

What about their votes?

We know that a record number of vets are running for office in both parties. Will military types automatically vote for them?

How many military types (like me) strongly support our president and will turn out to vote for candidates he supports and who support his agenda?

And why has the media and most pollsters seem to ignore them? Perhaps the snag in their progressive/leftist agenda.

It has not been until this morning on Fox&Friends that I’ve seen anyone direct their attention to tens of millions of votes that will affect the midterm elections – the military. We have 1.28 million men and women currently serving on active duty and 10s of millions vets – disabled and retired.

What about their votes?

We know that a record number of vets are running for office in both parties. Will military types automatically vote for them?

How many military types (like me) strongly support our president and will turn out to vote for candidates he supports and who support his agenda?

And why has the media and most pollsters seem to ignore them? Perhaps the snag in their progressive/leftist agenda.

Agreed. The voices of our not so silent masses will be heard.

Forum List

Back