The idiot female that died on the highway PROTESTING

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys need to get a room
Or how to shoot a rifle Tutorial, for him

I am an excellent shot with a rifle. I don't need to make up lies to convince myself of that.
Well keep practicing maybe you will get the magic like I have it

Magic? Claims of hitting a target at 2200 yards with iron sights is a fantasy for you. The same with the shotgun at 500 yards.

A shotgun at 500 yards? No damn way

Yeah, that is what he claimed. With claims like that, it is obvious he doesn't know much about guns.

I am an avid Pheasant Hunter, no damn way anything like that happens. Pattern spreads to nothing

I am an excellent shot with a rifle. I don't need to make up lies to convince myself of that.

Magic? Claims of hitting a target at 2200 yards with iron sights is a fantasy for you. The same with the shotgun at 500 yards.
Ok flag kneeler

Glad you agree, compulsive liar.
Have you been practicing getting on your knees for black men?

I'm not the one who admitted he would suck someone's dick. That was you.
You have absolutely no evidence I said that.. so again you been practicing?

A shotgun at 500 yards? No damn way

Yeah, that is what he claimed. With claims like that, it is obvious he doesn't know much about guns.

I am an avid Pheasant Hunter, no damn way anything like that happens. Pattern spreads to nothing
I said the same thing until one day I went out with my boys and I said God I’m gonna go out here about 500 yards with the iron sight and I’m gonna hit the target 500 yards away sure enough I turn around lifted up my weapon sighted my target I shot it I hit it right on the dead center

If I were to read only the last three pages of this thread I could forgiven for thinking the topic was about guns or a pissing match...rather than protestors blocking traffic. Thread had run it’s course. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back