The idiot female that died on the highway PROTESTING

Status
Not open for further replies.
They were idiots. There is no doubt.
It's sad ....

It's like these people live in some LaLa Land and not reality.

Vehicles go 70+ MPH on Interstates ...... not exactly somewhere you want to be on foot.
I control half of Boston we don’t Allow this activity, we have a Militia

Absolute bullshit. That is as believable as your crap about the camera or the laser dot.

Besides, you are always complaining about how screwed up Boston is. If you control half of it, do something.
I have an agreement with the city of Boston , allow me to control certain municipalities, police, utilities, parks.. and I won’t coup many of the politicians.. it’s worked out fine so far

The ever changing fantasies and delusions of Jitsie. Once you said you wanted fewer cops. Later you said cops harassed you. Now you say you control the cops?

And you won't complete your coup against the democrat politicians? Because they cut you in on the deal? Admitting you were bought out is surprising.
We take gains where we can.. We have several acts of legislation in the works

Yeah right. First you were going to get rid of all the democrats. You were going to strip them of their citizenship and deport them. Now you work with them? lol

That is all as believable as you coming here. "Knock knock hehe" remember?
Huh we made demands they met them.. that’s what a movement is.. we still fight on

According to you, your demands were that all the democrats immediately surrender to you.
Technically they have I just haven’t really announced it yet right now we’re in the current stages of phase 2

"Technically"? Have the resigned from their elected positions? Have they said you are in charge? If not, they have technically done nothing.
You are not in the internal discussions that we are having

No one else is either. The internal discussions are in your own mind.
Cool story

It's sad ....

Vehicles go 70+ MPH on Interstates ...... not exactly somewhere you want to be on foot.

Absolute bullshit. That is as believable as your crap about the camera or the laser dot.

Besides, you are always complaining about how screwed up Boston is. If you control half of it, do something.
I have an agreement with the city of Boston , allow me to control certain municipalities, police, utilities, parks.. and I won’t coup many of the politicians.. it’s worked out fine so far

The ever changing fantasies and delusions of Jitsie. Once you said you wanted fewer cops. Later you said cops harassed you. Now you say you control the cops?

And you won't complete your coup against the democrat politicians? Because they cut you in on the deal? Admitting you were bought out is surprising.

Yeah right. First you were going to get rid of all the democrats. You were going to strip them of their citizenship and deport them. Now you work with them? lol

Huh we made demands they met them.. that’s what a movement is.. we still fight on

According to you, your demands were that all the democrats immediately surrender to you.
Technically they have I just haven’t really announced it yet right now we’re in the current stages of phase 2

"Technically"? Have the resigned from their elected positions? Have they said you are in charge? If not, they have technically done nothing.

So, do you want to meet at a rifle range and bet $500 on a shooting match between us? I'll bring my rifle and you bring yours.
I’ll have to see if my guns are legal in Atlanta

lol Legal? You can't legally own a gun.

I'll meet you somewhere else, if you need to. You were already taking about your 30 round magazine. 500 yards? I'm willing to go more.

And spare me more lies about exotic weapons. You are only making a bigger fool of yourself.

It's sad ....

So, do you want to meet at a rifle range and bet $500 on a shooting match between us? I'll bring my rifle and you bring yours.

I'll meet you somewhere else, if you need to. You were already taking about your 30 round magazine. 500 yards? I'm willing to go more.

And spare me more lies about exotic weapons. You are only making a bigger fool of yourself.
What I’m trained on is only legal in eastern Afghanistan and Russia.. I’ll see if I can bring them down. How far you want
To go?

It's sad ....

What I’m trained on is only legal in eastern Afghanistan and Russia.. I’ll see if I can bring them down. How far you want
To go?

That is such utter bullshit!!!

What gun were you referring to when you posted about 500 yards and the 30 round magazines?

It's sad ....

To go?

What gun were you referring to when you posted about 500 yards and the 30 round magazines?
From 500 yards? You do t know ? Ha

It's sad ....

To go?

Hey, you posted the shit, dumbass. You surely had a rifle in mind.

An AR15?

The OP was a fine blame-the-victim rant.

When you push somebody, they are going to push back at some point. Blocking roads and highways stopping people from their business will get to some and they will retaliate. She was part of a group of losers that shutdown a highway, so she's the victim?
..how would the dumb protesters like it if their cars were blocked in their driveway? or their parents' cars? they'd be pissed

I don't think pissed enough to kill somebody over, but this was not a four hour event. It's been going on for weeks now. How much more can people take of this?
the Jaguar driver, illegally drove up an off ramp to get on the highway, and sped up.. going around two parked cars blocking traffic for the pedestrians, to hit the girls...the highway was closed for cars, for protesters to march safely, by the police...

sounds like an insanity plea coming forward for the rich rich kid driving the Jag....

For the protesters to march safely? You know where they can march safely? ON THE F-N SIDEWALK!!!!

These people are troublemakers looking to start trouble. It has nothing to do with rights, Constitution, or freedom of anything. Perhaps if we have more incidents like this, these losers will go home or get a job or something instead of playing in traffic trying to draw attention to themselves they never got as children.

I'd be willing to bet if you asked half of these clowns who George Floyd was, they wouldn't be able to tell you. They'd say they never heard of the guy.

So why are they out there? Because of the terrible leadership by a Democrat Mayor. Now tell me how much summer of love these two girls had along with the driver that's going to jail.
They are out there, because a cop needlessly and cruelly, murdered a man....And we all got to see it.
....Floyd wasn't murdered..he wasn't trying to kill him ....when you have to FORCE criminals to obey legal commands--they will get hurt....some of the blame is on the criminal
It was not premeditated murder, that's correct.... but murder none the less....
..it was not murder..he was not trying to kill

It's sad ....

To go?

An AR15?

I'm still curious about what weapon you were talking about in your original post concerning 500 yard shooting with a 30 round magazine.

That the OP refers to women as "brides-to-be" speaks volumes.

Yeah, these two women were idiots. But refusing to just be a "bride-to-be" isn't the reason they are idiots.

The feminist indoctrination that being being a wife and mother is not the way to achieve happiness,

is mostly not true for most women.

It is a lie that is ruining vast numbers of lives and harming society as a whole.

Pushing back against that is called for.

Women get to choose what they prefer. Pushing back against that is simply wrong.

Men get to choose whether they want to pay for women's gender studies degrees and endless welfare or not. Pushing back against that is simply wrong.

Not using tax dollars for worthless degrees does not bother me at all.

As for the endless welfare, women are almost always on welfare because they have children. And, believe it or not, men were involved in that.

But my point that the OP sees women as "brides-to-be" shows he how he sees them. And if the man involved refuses to take responsibility for what he helped create, then we either step in and help or we let the children suffer for the actions of the parents.

The woman is the one that decides to have a child out of wedlock, creating the problem of a family with no primary breadwinner.

The man certainly helps decide, by having unprotected sex with her.

Not really. If not him, there will be another.

The woman is be design, the decider. Have you really missed this?

And it is the woman that decides to have children before building a stable family to raise children in.

Feminists and liberals have told her that is a fine choice.

It is not. It fucks everything up.

Yeah, these two women were idiots. But refusing to just be a "bride-to-be" isn't the reason they are idiots.

The feminist indoctrination that being being a wife and mother is not the way to achieve happiness,

It is a lie that is ruining vast numbers of lives and harming society as a whole.

Women get to choose what they prefer. Pushing back against that is simply wrong.

Men get to choose whether they want to pay for women's gender studies degrees and endless welfare or not. Pushing back against that is simply wrong.

As for the endless welfare, women are almost always on welfare because they have children. And, believe it or not, men were involved in that.

But my point that the OP sees women as "brides-to-be" shows he how he sees them. And if the man involved refuses to take responsibility for what he helped create, then we either step in and help or we let the children suffer for the actions of the parents.

The woman is the one that decides to have a child out of wedlock, creating the problem of a family with no primary breadwinner.

And it is the woman that decides to have children before building a stable family to raise children in.

If it is another, then the other man needs to be held accountable for child support.

This idea that it is entirely the woman's fault is ridiculous.

If it is another, then the other man needs to be held accountable for child support.

We've been pretending that it is entirely the man's fault for several generations and the problem has gotten vastly worse.

Women, listening to liberals and feminists, have fucked up the family, society, their kids and made themselves miserable.

It's sad ....

To go?

An AR15?
I only use military style combat weapons

It's sad ....

To go?

An AR15?

That is a very nice non-answer. "military style combat weapons" is a pretty vague answer.

You posted about your shooting skills at 500 yards with a 30 round magazine. You weren't just thinking "military style combat weapons" when you wrote that. Not all "military style combat weapons" are good for hitting targets at 500 yards.

We've been pretending that it is entirely the man's fault for several generations and the problem has gotten vastly worse.

Women, listening to liberals and feminists, have fucked up the family, society, their kids and made themselves miserable.

Who has been pretending that? It seems to me that the women have paid the price, while the men skated free and clear.

Personally, I think anyone, man or woman, who has unprotected sex with someone they barely know is an idiot.

It's sad ....

To go?

An AR15?

That is a very nice non-answer. "military style combat weapons" is a pretty vague answer.

You posted about your shooting skills at 500 yards with a 30 round magazine. You weren't just thinking "military style combat weapons" when you wrote that. Not all "military style combat weapons" are good for hitting targets at 500 yards.
Rem 700

It's sad ....

To go?

An AR15?

Rem 700

You consider a Remington 700 to be a military style combat weapon? It is a bolt action rifle. I have owned several for hunting.

Is that what you think is only legal in "eastern Afghanistan and Russia". That was hardly what you had in mind in your post about shooting at 500 yards with a 30 round magazine.

It's sad ....

To go?

An AR15?

Rem 700

You consider a Remington 700 to be a military style combat weapon? It is a bolt action rifle. I have owned several for hunting.

Is that what you think is only legal in "eastern Afghanistan and Russia". That was hardly what you had in mind in your post about shooting at 500 yards with a 30 round magazine.
Oh I’m talking about what I’ll bring for long range. I can’t get my collection that currently stationed in another country

It's sad ....

To go?

An AR15?

Rem 700

Oh I’m talking about what I’ll bring for long range. I can’t get my collection that currently stationed in another country

So you have a Remington 700 with iron sights and a 30 round magazine?

Once again, what weapon were you referring to when you posted:
" If you only knew how many at 500yds with iron sights and a 30 round mag!!! Keep posing for the camera..."?

Who has been pretending that? It seems to me that the women have paid the price, while the men skated free and clear.

Personally, I think anyone, man or woman, who has unprotected sex with someone they barely know is an idiot.

Men have not been skating free and clear for generations. Stop living in the past. IN reality, child support is brutal, and life ruining to many men.

AND, the women getting the money? They still have shitty lives, with no man in the house, and reduced chances of ever having one, while the kids have all the shit that comes from that.

This wonderful, progressive world, liberals and feminists have created, is not working.

It has made women less happy.

It's sad ....

To go?

An AR15?

Rem 700

So you have a Remington 700 with iron sights and a 30 round magazine?

Once again, what weapon were you referring to when you posted:
" If you only knew how many at 500yds with iron sights and a 30 round mag!!! Keep posing for the camera..."?
Well I’m thinking about going for my record of 2200 yards. If you’re too chickenshit I understand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back