The idiot female that died on the highway PROTESTING

Status
Not open for further replies.
They were idiots. There is no doubt.
It's sad ....

It's like these people live in some LaLa Land and not reality.

Vehicles go 70+ MPH on Interstates ...... not exactly somewhere you want to be on foot.
I control half of Boston we don’t Allow this activity, we have a Militia

Absolute bullshit. That is as believable as your crap about the camera or the laser dot.

Besides, you are always complaining about how screwed up Boston is. If you control half of it, do something.
I have an agreement with the city of Boston , allow me to control certain municipalities, police, utilities, parks.. and I won’t coup many of the politicians.. it’s worked out fine so far

The ever changing fantasies and delusions of Jitsie. Once you said you wanted fewer cops. Later you said cops harassed you. Now you say you control the cops?

And you won't complete your coup against the democrat politicians? Because they cut you in on the deal? Admitting you were bought out is surprising.
We take gains where we can.. We have several acts of legislation in the works

Yeah right. First you were going to get rid of all the democrats. You were going to strip them of their citizenship and deport them. Now you work with them? lol

That is all as believable as you coming here. "Knock knock hehe" remember?
Huh we made demands they met them.. that’s what a movement is.. we still fight on

According to you, your demands were that all the democrats immediately surrender to you.
Technically they have I just haven’t really announced it yet right now we’re in the current stages of phase 2

"Technically"? Have the resigned from their elected positions? Have they said you are in charge? If not, they have technically done nothing.

So, do you want to meet at a rifle range and bet $500 on a shooting match between us? I'll bring my rifle and you bring yours.
I’ll have to see if my guns are legal in Atlanta

lol Legal? You can't legally own a gun.

I'll meet you somewhere else, if you need to. You were already taking about your 30 round magazine. 500 yards? I'm willing to go more.

And spare me more lies about exotic weapons. You are only making a bigger fool of yourself.
What I’m trained on is only legal in eastern Afghanistan and Russia.. I’ll see if I can bring them down. How far you want
To go?

That is such utter bullshit!!!

What gun were you referring to when you posted about 500 yards and the 30 round magazines?
From 500 yards? You do t know ? Ha

Hey, you posted the shit, dumbass. You surely had a rifle in mind.

An AR15?
I only use military style combat weapons

That is a very nice non-answer. "military style combat weapons" is a pretty vague answer.

You posted about your shooting skills at 500 yards with a 30 round magazine. You weren't just thinking "military style combat weapons" when you wrote that. Not all "military style combat weapons" are good for hitting targets at 500 yards.
Rem 700

You consider a Remington 700 to be a military style combat weapon? It is a bolt action rifle. I have owned several for hunting.

Is that what you think is only legal in "eastern Afghanistan and Russia". That was hardly what you had in mind in your post about shooting at 500 yards with a 30 round magazine.
Oh I’m talking about what I’ll bring for long range. I can’t get my collection that currently stationed in another country

So you have a Remington 700 with iron sights and a 30 round magazine?

Once again, what weapon were you referring to when you posted:
" If you only knew how many at 500yds with iron sights and a 30 round mag!!! Keep posing for the camera..."?
I like to use a aa12 in combat.

It's sad ....

Vehicles go 70+ MPH on Interstates ...... not exactly somewhere you want to be on foot.

Absolute bullshit. That is as believable as your crap about the camera or the laser dot.

Besides, you are always complaining about how screwed up Boston is. If you control half of it, do something.
I have an agreement with the city of Boston , allow me to control certain municipalities, police, utilities, parks.. and I won’t coup many of the politicians.. it’s worked out fine so far

The ever changing fantasies and delusions of Jitsie. Once you said you wanted fewer cops. Later you said cops harassed you. Now you say you control the cops?

And you won't complete your coup against the democrat politicians? Because they cut you in on the deal? Admitting you were bought out is surprising.

Yeah right. First you were going to get rid of all the democrats. You were going to strip them of their citizenship and deport them. Now you work with them? lol

Huh we made demands they met them.. that’s what a movement is.. we still fight on

According to you, your demands were that all the democrats immediately surrender to you.
Technically they have I just haven’t really announced it yet right now we’re in the current stages of phase 2

"Technically"? Have the resigned from their elected positions? Have they said you are in charge? If not, they have technically done nothing.

So, do you want to meet at a rifle range and bet $500 on a shooting match between us? I'll bring my rifle and you bring yours.

I'll meet you somewhere else, if you need to. You were already taking about your 30 round magazine. 500 yards? I'm willing to go more.

And spare me more lies about exotic weapons. You are only making a bigger fool of yourself.
What I’m trained on is only legal in eastern Afghanistan and Russia.. I’ll see if I can bring them down. How far you want
To go?

What gun were you referring to when you posted about 500 yards and the 30 round magazines?

An AR15?

That is a very nice non-answer. "military style combat weapons" is a pretty vague answer.

You posted about your shooting skills at 500 yards with a 30 round magazine. You weren't just thinking "military style combat weapons" when you wrote that. Not all "military style combat weapons" are good for hitting targets at 500 yards.
Rem 700

You consider a Remington 700 to be a military style combat weapon? It is a bolt action rifle. I have owned several for hunting.

Is that what you think is only legal in "eastern Afghanistan and Russia". That was hardly what you had in mind in your post about shooting at 500 yards with a 30 round magazine.
Oh I’m talking about what I’ll bring for long range. I can’t get my collection that currently stationed in another country

" If you only knew how many at 500yds with iron sights and a 30 round mag!!! Keep posing for the camera..."?
Well I’m thinking about going for my record of 2200 yards. If you’re too chickenshit I understand

2200 yards with iron sights?

Why is it so hard for you to actually answer my question? For someone who threw hissy fits because I would not give a simple Yes or No without elaboration, you are sure dodging my question.

What gun were you talking about when you said " If you only knew how many at 500yds with iron sights and a 30 round mag!!! Keep posing for the camera..."?

It's sad ....

To go?

An AR15?

Rem 700

Not shooting at 500 yards with iron sights.

It's sad ....

To go?

An AR15?

Rem 700

Well I’m thinking about going for my record of 2200 yards. If you’re too chickenshit I understand

What caliber do you use at that range?

It's sad ....

To go?

An AR15?

Rem 700

Can’t do it? Haha

It's sad ....

To go?

An AR15?

Rem 700

Can’t do it? Haha

Repeatedly hit a target at 500 yards using a shotgun with an 18" barrel? It never occurred to me to try. Even with a slug, the effective range is about 100 yards.

So no, I don't believe you hit a target at 500 yards with an aa12

It's sad ....

To go?

An AR15?

Rem 700

Can’t do it? Haha

Repeatedly hit a target at 500 yards using a shotgun with an 18" barrel? It never occurred to me to try. Even with a slug, the effective range is about 100 yards.

Well I’m going to stick to the topic, my skills here make me sound like I brag.

It's sad ....

To go?

An AR15?

Rem 700

Can’t do it? Haha

I was fine sticking to the topic. You were the one who started all this. And you are still avoiding the topic and digging the hole deeper.

So far you have claimed you made a 2200 yard shot (when we were discussing using iron sights-I am guessing you used optics at that range).
And claimed you can consistently hit a target at 500 yards using a 12 guage shotgun with an 18inch barrel.

I find both claims to be amusing. Bragging? I think you misspelled "Lying".

It's sad ....

To go?

An AR15?

Rem 700

Can’t do it? Haha

I was fine sticking to the topic. You were the one who started all this. And you are still avoiding the topic and digging the hole deeper.

So far you have claimed you made a 2200 yard shot (when we were discussing using iron sights-I am guessing you used optics at that range).
And claimed you can consistently hit a target at 500 yards using a 12 guage shotgun with an 18inch barrel.

I find both claims to be amusing. Bragging? I think you misspelled "Lying".
I’m not here to tear you down, because you don’t have the skills I do! I’m here to build you up! You can be like jitss

You guys need to get a room
Or how to shoot a rifle Tutorial, for him

I am an excellent shot with a rifle. I don't need to make up lies to convince myself of that.
Well keep practicing maybe you will get the magic like I have it

Magic? Claims of hitting a target at 2200 yards with iron sights is a fantasy for you. The same with the shotgun at 500 yards.
Ok flag kneeler

I am an excellent shot with a rifle. I don't need to make up lies to convince myself of that.

Magic? Claims of hitting a target at 2200 yards with iron sights is a fantasy for you. The same with the shotgun at 500 yards.
Ok flag kneeler

Glad you agree, compulsive liar.

A shotgun at 500 yards? No damn way

Ok flag kneeler

Have you been practicing getting on your knees for black men?

Ok flag kneeler

Have you been practicing getting on your knees for black men?

I'm not the one who admitted he would suck someone's dick. That was you.

A shotgun at 500 yards? No damn way

Yeah, that is what he claimed. With claims like that, it is obvious he doesn't know much about guns.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back