The hunted becomes the hunter

What's disturbing is that the repairman didn't trust the FBI with what he had found and felt the need to make a copy of the hard drive.

What's APPALLING is that the FBI wasn't trustworthy! I'm talking to YOU, Christopher Wray! The people running the FBI have turned it into a corrupt organization. That's disgusting.

Yet to be proven that it's Hunter's.

Correct.

When you make covert copies of it that is. When you distribute it, that is.

Are you really this dense?
How much more does it have to be "proven"? He signed for the repair job. It's got his emails on it. It's got his videos on it. It's got his pictures on it! But most of all? He's never denied that it was HIS! Duh?

The hunted becomes the hunter:

President's drug-and-hooker loving-son plots DEFAMATION suits against Fox News, Eric Trump and Rudy Giuliani - and probes repairman who handed in his infamous laptop

10 Dec 2022 ~~ By Andrea Cavallier
  • Allies of Hunter Biden gathered for a private strategy session last September in where they discussed going after his accusers with defamation lawsuits
  • Hunter's attorney and friend Kevin Morris suggested at the meeting that there be lawsuits filed against Fox News, Eric Trump and Rudy Giuliani
  • There was also suggestion of a probe into repairman who handed over his laptop
A team is preparing to defend Hunter Biden against an expected onslaught of investigations by House Republicans.
Allies of the president's son gathered for a private strategy session last September in California where they discussed going after Hunter's accusers and critics with defamation lawsuits, according the Washington Post.
Hunter's attorney and friend Kevin Morris suggested at the meeting the suits be filed against Fox News, Eric Trump and Rudy Giuliani, along with a probe into the repairman who handed over his laptop.
~Snip~
It comes amid an ongoing investigation into Hunter's finances and allegations of illegal business dealing in China and Ukraine that remain in the public eye as Twitter answers why it suppressed the story about his laptop leak.

Commentary:
Unfortunately, Hunter and is attorney have a big hurdle to overcome.
It's the hard drives, and all the text messages to and from FBI agents and Twitter Executives on the Hunter Laptop fiasco, something that Hunter himself created.
It's not defamation when it's true.
The laptop itself is exculpatory proof that Hunter has no standing in pursuing a defamation case. Then again, if Hunter goes ahead with a defamation case. All the exculpatory facts will come out at the trial and he will be totally exposed in court.
Could anyone defame Hunter more than he has done himself? Hunter has proven time and again to be his own worst enemy.
Didn't they ruin that poor repairman's life enough already

I keep asking you what it was that Hunter COULD have provided in return for the millions that the CCP gave the Biden family and you keep dodging the question, Marener!
I have no idea because I didn’t negotiate the deal.

And it’s also irrelevant given the burden of proof doesn’t fall on Hunter to prove he didn’t commit a crime.

You still lack specific allegations with specific facts.

People like Candy don't have a moral compass, DY...she'll gladly throw that repairman under the bus if it protects Joe Biden even though it's painfully obvious that the repairman did the right thing even at the cost of his business.
Giving the data to Rudy Giuliani isn’t the right thing. It’s the political thing. It’s the thing you do when you want to win elections.

Too bad Rudy is incompetent and fumbled the ball.

I have no idea because I didn’t negotiate the deal.

And it’s also irrelevant given the burden of proof doesn’t fall on Hunter to prove he didn’t commit a crime.

You still lack specific allegations with specific facts.
I'm simply asking you what thing of value Hunter Biden possessed that would prompt the CCP to give him millions of dollars, Marener and you seem utterly stumped by that question! I know why that is of course because we both KNOW that the only thing that Hunter had to get all of that money was access to his father!

As for your claim that the burden of proof doesn't fall on Hunter to prove he didn't commit a crime? You've obviously never dealt with the IRS. When you do...then YOU have the burden of proving yourself innocent when they accuse you of a crime...which is probably why Hunter is scrambling to pay that two million plus in back taxes that he suddenly remembered that he should have paid!

Giving the data to Rudy Giuliani isn’t the right thing. It’s the political thing. It’s the thing you do when you want to win elections.

Too bad Rudy is incompetent and fumbled the ball.
He'd given the lap top to the FBI a YEAR earlier and they hadn't done anything with it! That was the "political thing"! Higher ups at the FBI were colluding to keep the Hunter Biden lap top story hidden from the voters. That computer repair shot owner should never have been put in a position like that. The FBI SHOULD have done their job!

I'm simply asking you what thing of value Hunter Biden possessed that would prompt the CCP to give him millions of dollars, Marener and you seem utterly stumped by that question! I know why that is of course because we both KNOW that the only thing that Hunter had to get all of that money was access to his father!

As for your claim that the burden of proof doesn't fall on Hunter to prove he didn't commit a crime? You've obviously never dealt with the IRS. When you do...then YOU have the burden of proving yourself innocent when they accuse you of a crime...which is probably why Hunter is scrambling to pay that two million plus in back taxes that he suddenly remembered that he should have paid!
We aren’t talking about tax code. We are talking about bribery.

You have no specific allegation which means you have no case for bribery.

It’s not my job to tell you what Hunter was doing because I’m not making the allegation.

We aren’t talking about tax code. We are talking about bribery.

You have no specific allegation which means you have no case for bribery.

It’s not my job to tell you what Hunter was doing because I’m not making the allegation.
I'm not alleging bribery...I'm alleging influence peddling. If the IRS starts investigating Hunter for income that he hasn't declared...and you better believe that a large portion of what they've taken in was never declared because they don't want people to know what they're doing...then he's going to have to explain what he's been living on and where that money came from.

He'd given the lap top to the FBI a YEAR earlier and they hadn't done anything with it! That was the "political thing"! Higher ups at the FBI were colluding to keep the Hunter Biden lap top story hidden from the voters. That computer repair shot owner should never have been put in a position like that. The FBI SHOULD have done their job!
The FBI doesn’t disclose personal information for people under investigation unless they’re indicted.

It would have been political for the FBI to reveal the existence and contents of the laptop.

It isn’t the FBI’s job to help Trump get elected, a fact that his supporters sometimes struggle with.

I'm not alleging bribery...I'm alleging influence peddling. If the IRS starts investigating Hunter for income that he hasn't declared...and you better believe that a large portion of what they've taken in was never declared because they don't want people to know what they're doing...then he's going to have to explain what he's been living on and where that money came from.
Influence peddling is a form of bribery.

You accused him of influence peddling, but since that accusation is unfounded and without any evidence, all you want to do is talk about taxes.

The FBI doesn’t disclose personal information for people under investigation unless they’re indicted.

It would have been political for the FBI to reveal the existence and contents of the laptop.

It isn’t the FBI’s job to help Trump get elected, a fact that his supporters sometimes struggle with.
It's the FBI's "job" to protect America from things like our politicians being controlled by foreign entities like the CCP! So why wasn't Joe Biden indicted? It's quite obvious there is evidence that he was influence peddling! He should have been indicted and what was on that lap top should have been made public before the Democratic primaries!

Influence peddling is a form of bribery.

You accused him of influence peddling, but since that accusation is unfounded and without any evidence, all you want to do is talk about taxes.
Tax evasion is what put Al Capone in Federal prison. It will be what's used against Hunter. That's why he's desperately paying off that two plus million that he didn't pay before. He knows what's coming.

It's the FBI's "job" to protect America from things like our politicians being controlled by foreign entities like the CCP! So why wasn't Joe Biden indicted? It's quite obvious there is evidence that he was influence peddling! He should have been indicted and what was on that lap top should have been made public before the Democratic primaries!
Have you considered that your accusation of influence selling is unfounded? I’ve been trying to explain to you that indictments require specific allegations and specific facts.

We’ve had the laptop for two years. If there was evidence of this, we’d know by now.

The FBI is doing it’s job when it decides not to pursue politically motivated and baseless charges.

Have you considered that your accusation of influence selling is unfounded? I’ve been trying to explain to you that indictments require specific allegations and specific facts.

We’ve had the laptop for two years. If there was evidence of this, we’d know by now.

The FBI is doing it’s job when it decides not to pursue politically motivated and baseless charges.
Who's had the laptop for two years? The FBI? Do you not grasp how corrupt the FBI is at the moment?

Since when does the FBI make the call on what is politically motivated?

Who's had the laptop for two years? The FBI? Do you not grasp how corrupt the FBI is at the moment?
The FBI sure, but the Republican Party has been circulating it for two years.

If they had evidence in the laptop of influence selling, do you think Republicans would hide that? Or are they in on the scam too?

Since when does the FBI make the call on what is politically motivated?
It’s politically motivated if the political hacks want him to be prosecuted despite little factual evidence.

That’s what’s going on here. You want him prosecuted for something you can’t even explain.

The FBI sure, but the Republican Party has been circulating it for two years.

If they had evidence in the laptop of influence selling, do you think Republicans would hide that? Or are they in on the scam too?
What pray tell were the Republicans supposed to do, Marener? They don't control the Justice Department...they didn't control the House or the Senate. How exactly is it that you think they should have brought charges against Hunter Biden?

Forum List

Back