The Hungarian Prime Minister - a true leader (Tucker interview).

Thats for your county to decide

or for the EU to decide for you

but in America our broken welfare system has produced an excess of uneducated slobs who heretofore have been to lazy to work

so we really dont need shoeless peasants from centrsl America to do the jobs that Americans should be doing
You certainly need. Take a look at the unemployment statistic before the Covid pandemic. In 2019 the unemployment rate was the lowest since 1950s. And that was despite the record numbers of migrants in your country and all that production that has been relocated to cheap countries over the decades.

Sooner or later this pandemic will end, and your economy will need all these workers again. Especially if you really want to bring back production from China and elsewhere.

Sooner or later this pandemic will end, and your economy will need all these workers again. Especially if you really want to bring back production from China and elsewhere.
Thats for Americans to worry about

its none of your business

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
It is understandable. That was a border city mayor action video.

Thats for Americans to worry about

its none of your business
Oh, come on, man. That is quite pathetic to give an answer like that. If you don't want foreigners to express their opinion here, then make this forum for the Americans only.

• Thanks
You certainly need. Take a look at the unemployment statistic before the Covid pandemic. In 2019 the unemployment rate was the lowest since 1950s. And that was despite the record numbers of migrants in your country and all that production that has been relocated to cheap countries over the decades.

Did you read the news? Biden is one step ahead. He has an open border policy. The migrants' numbers are killing it now, even it is in the hot mid-summer, breaking records left and right.

Then, you assume that Biden's econ will be like Trump's econ. That is hard to tell.

I0
If you don't want foreigners to express their opinion here, then make this forum for the Americans only.
i wish I could

though I would miss the comments of a few of you who are conservatives trapped in a lib hellhole

You just love the lack of democracy in Hungary now and see it as America's future when El Presindente for Life Donald Trump reigns..
What "lack of democracy?" Hungary is far more democratic than either the UK or Germany.

• Funny
Did you read the news? Biden is one step ahead. He has an open border policy. The migrants' numbers are killing it now, even it is in the hot mid-summer, breaking records left and right.

Then, you assume that Biden's econ will be like Trump's econ. That is hard to tell.
I don't know what Biden's economy will be. The time will show. And I want to underline that I don't support an open border policy per se. Immigration should be controlled, with transparent rules and have its limits.

I don't know what Biden's economy will be. The time will show. And I want to underline that I don't support an open border policy per se. Immigration should be controlled, with transparent rules and have its limits.
Refer to Jimmy Carter, 1980.

:salute: talks about Biden how he's acting strange, how when Trump was in charge America was a good friend and that his fellow European Member States with the exception of a few of them prefer the liberal approach compared to the Conservative approach which is damaging.

He makes zero apologies for not wanting illegal migrants to flood the country because it's dangerous.

Another authoritarian despot for conservatives to admire and envy.

Great leader for his country. He’s honest and his policies are pro-family and country.

He has Western Europe in disbelief because he doesn’t go along with the globalist neo-Marxist garbage.

He's a right wing fascist who has been properly accused of numerous human and civil rights violations against his own people.

How is he a "despot," by enforcing Hungary's immigration laws?
The right’s fawning over Orban should come as no surprise, of course.

“It’s been a meeting of conservative fellow travelers: a jovial host — who heads an authoritarian government bent on targeting liberal institutions, including universities, the judiciary and the media — and his American guest exchanging grins.

In a week in which he broadcast nightly from Budapest, the American talk show host Tucker Carlson posed for pictures with and interviewed Hungary’s authoritarian leader, Viktor Orban, and took a helicopter to inspect a Hungarian border fence designed to keep out migrants.”

He's a right wing fascist who has been properly accused of numerous human and civil rights violations against his own people.

All they did is make it illegal for judges to appeal cases to foreign courts. I see no problem with that. We shouldn't allow the World Court to overrule our courts either.

Forum List

Back