CNN owns the pillow guy

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017
He's offering anyone 5 million dollars that can prove him wrong. Step up to plate snowflakes.

That’s not how it works, whiny, delusional, trumpkin. You can’t prove a negative. The psychotic crackhead has to prove that his delusional rants are true.

treasonous pondscum

After CNN finished with him, Mikey went scurrying back under his rock.

My question is where does the Trump Cult find these people? They have to dig awfully deep!

Your TDS / trump OCD just keeps getting more severe.

Seek help.

My question is where does the Trump Cult find these people? They have to dig awfully deep!

CNN owns a bad fuckin reputation and little else nowadays.

And drlove already has a thread on this, my blind and shaking lil friend.

That’s not how it works, whiny, delusional, trumpkin. You can’t prove a negative. The psychotic crackhead has to prove that his delusional rants are true.

treasonous pondscum

People of your ilk called the patriots at Lexington, Concord, Bunker Hill, and Yorktown treasonous.

So you have that going for you sugar.

Last edited:

Trump is a magnet for crackpots.

Will that stop Lindell, or his coming symposium? No, it will not. FAIL.

You aren’t very bright. Reality? When you lose, it’s treason. When you win, it’s a revolution. You lost. Screw yourselves.

but you have that for you snookie bear

So the colonials never lost any battles honey?

I guess you are a fake historian as well as a fake lawyer?

Now run and go fix me a sandwich and get me an Iron.

IronCityBeer.png

You aren’t very bright. Reality? When you lose, it’s treason. When you win, it’s a revolution. You lost. Screw yourselves.

but you have that for you snookie bear

Lost what.... faux attorney?

Tell us what we've lost.

You loons are setting yourself up for total disaster in 2022 and 2024.... we're just snickering and waiting

Forum List

Back