The Humorless President

Shall I post all the things you lefties have accused Trump of?

I am not sure we have enough bandwidth to include it all.

Post what I have accused him of. Let's talk man to man.
I would rather not. I don't like wasting my time.

You do nothing but that here. You make accusations and then run like a bitch when called on them.

Speak for yourself. You have personally accused Obama of all sorts of shit. You. Not "the right". Not "conservatives". You. Shit you can't substantiate. Over and over.

Now. Find an accusation of mine regarding Trump that isn't a proven fact. Bitch.
I don't care what you have posted. Maybe you aren't literate enough to understand my posts. I clearly referred to the Left and not you specifically.

You know? It's not all about you.

You refer to "the left" whenever you want to accuse any lefty of something. It's boring and absolves you of the need to be specific about anything. It's what weak people do.

Let's discuss what you and I do. It's much more meaningful since it is you and I who are talking.
No let's not.

The left is the left. I can't help it if you don't know who they are.

You are merely a member of the left, but you have no power.

She isn't any worse than any career politician when it comes to baggage. She is one if the smartest people to ever run and she ran a shitty campaign.

For crying out loud. She imagines people shooting at her when she exits airplanes and has conversations with dead people.

She overstated and embellished her story about landing in a conflict zone. True. Bad. A demerit. A negative.

Not unusual for a politician. Doesn't cancel out her positives.

This is a thread about unfunny Don.

Post what I have accused him of. Let's talk man to man.

You do nothing but that here. You make accusations and then run like a bitch when called on them.

Speak for yourself. You have personally accused Obama of all sorts of shit. You. Not "the right". Not "conservatives". You. Shit you can't substantiate. Over and over.

Now. Find an accusation of mine regarding Trump that isn't a proven fact. Bitch.
I don't care what you have posted. Maybe you aren't literate enough to understand my posts. I clearly referred to the Left and not you specifically.

You refer to "the left" whenever you want to accuse any lefty of something. It's boring and absolves you of the need to be specific about anything. It's what weak people do.

Let's discuss what you and I do. It's much more meaningful since it is you and I who are talking.
No let's not.

You know that you will find that I am far more fair and balanced than you could ever hope to be. You are weak.

No let's not.

You know that you will find that I am far more fair and balanced than you could ever hope to be. You are weak.
Good for you, but it is not all about YOU! Sorry to burst your bubble.

Trump can't be that humorless; in 2010 he appeared on one of those filthy-funny Comedy Central roasts. I also thought it was funny when he mocked that New York Slimes reporter (all media vermin deserve humiliation) or his classic line, "Nah, John McCain is no war hero; I prefer my heroes NOT captured."

She overstated and embellished her story about landing in a conflict zone. True. Bad. A demerit. A negative.

Yeah, and to think, when Republicans do the same thing, it's just called lying.

She lied. What's your issue? Are you a snowflake? Need the perfect word to make you feel better?

This thread is about Donnie Downer. The nation's most prolific unfunny liar.

She lied. What's your issue? Are you a snowflake? Need the perfect word to make you feel better?

Yes, I know. You keep saying that anytime somebody makes a comparison to your hero's.

Some of us have noticed that our president never really laughs at things. He smirks and plays dopey for the camera every now and then, but a real honest laugh? Never.

His Trombies think he's got a great sense of humor. But that's just snark. It's always at someone's expense. He ain't funny and he doesn't understand funny.

Here's a piece for your review.

Opinion | Is Nothing Funny, Mr. President?
He saves it for after he gets off work when he gets high..

Yes, I know. You keep saying that anytime somebody makes a comparison to your hero's.

You call it a comparison. It is deflection. You deflect from unpleasant topics. It is a sign of weakness.

The guy is mentally not stable...thr US went down so low to allow someone like him as a president.
the US went pretty low when he and hillary were the last 2 standing....

Whatever. She's a public servant with knowledge and class. Not even a fucking debate.
and lots of baggage.....

Yeah. That's what 25 years of shit being thrown at you gets you. The perception of baggage.

She isn't any worse than any career politician when it comes to baggage. She is one if the smartest people to ever run and she ran a shitty campaign.

It is what it is. And this is a thread about humorless Don.
i showed you some pictures of him laughing....not that humorless is he?...

The guy is mentally not stable...thr US went down so low to allow someone like him as a president.

Whatever. She's a public servant with knowledge and class. Not even a fucking debate.
and lots of baggage.....

Yeah. That's what 25 years of shit being thrown at you gets you. The perception of baggage.

Come on. Try harder. Video. What's he laughing at in the pics? Something shitty he himself said about someone else, in all likelihood.

and lots of baggage.....

You
Come on. Try harder. Video. What's he laughing at in the pics? Something shitty he himself said about someone else, in all likelihood.
Liberals like you are terribly foolish. There is plenty to criticize Trump about, but foolish liberals complain about stupid shit. Thus exposing themselves as fools and making them laughingstocks.

and lots of baggage.....

ok so what is obama laughing at in the pictures of him laughing,same shit or someone making fun of someone after they left the room?...

and lots of baggage.....

You
Liberals like you are terribly foolish. There is plenty to criticize Trump about, but foolish liberals complain about stupid shit. Thus exposing themselves as fools and making them laughingstocks.

Complain? I'm not complaining. I'm making fun. Of you and him. Don't you understand?

and lots of baggage.....

ok so what is obama laughing at in the pictures of him laughing,same shit or someone making fun of someone after they left the room?...

Who cares? This is a thread about Droopy Don. Obama is well known to have a great sense of humor and and a fun spirit.

But I digress. This thread is about the Frowner In Chief.

and lots of baggage.....

Who cares? This is a thread about Droopy Don. Obama is well known to have a great sense of humor and and a fun spirit.

But I digress. This thread is about the Frowner In Chief.
Who cares?
so why does it matter if trump is a more somber person?....
Obama is well known to have a great sense of humor and and a fun spirit.
he does?...who told you that?.....the democrats?....Obama was a pretty arrogant person.....he no doubt laughed at us "lessors"......

and lots of baggage.....

You

Complain? I'm not complaining. I'm making fun. Of you and him. Don't you understand?
Okay, but you must realize how stupid that is.

You

Not really. It's a commentary on the character of our president. It would be stupid if it weren't true. Or if I tried to say that it is disqualifying.

I'm simply saying that the guy can't laugh at himself nor at normal humorous things that aren't snarky disses. He never laughs WITH others. It is a character flaw. Your guy is a party pooper.

You

Not really. It's a commentary on the character of our president. It would be stupid if it weren't true. Or if I tried to say that it is disqualifying.

I'm simply saying that the guy can't laugh at himself nor at normal humorous things that aren't snarky disses. He never laughs WITH others. It is a character flaw. Your guy is a party pooper.
I suggest you stick to facts rather than stupidity.

Forum List

Back