The Humorless President

You
Come on. Try harder. Video. What's he laughing at in the pics? Something shitty he himself said about someone else, in all likelihood.
Liberals like you are terribly foolish. There is plenty to criticize Trump about, but foolish liberals complain about stupid shit. Thus exposing themselves as fools and making them laughingstocks.

Complain? I'm not complaining. I'm making fun. Of you and him. Don't you understand?
Okay, but you must realize how stupid that is.

Not really. It's a commentary on the character of our president. It would be stupid if it weren't true. Or if I tried to say that it is disqualifying.

I'm simply saying that the guy can't laugh at himself nor at normal humorous things that aren't snarky disses. He never laughs WITH others. It is a character flaw. Your guy is a party pooper.
I suggest you stick to facts rather than stupidity.

When you find something that I say to be counterfactual, point it out. I'll retract if that is the case.

Question. Did you read the Op Ed that accompanied this thread OP?

I'm gonna guess that you did not. If not, perhaps you should. It won't be pleasant, but it will inform you.

Liberals like you are terribly foolish. There is plenty to criticize Trump about, but foolish liberals complain about stupid shit. Thus exposing themselves as fools and making them laughingstocks.

Complain? I'm not complaining. I'm making fun. Of you and him. Don't you understand?

Not really. It's a commentary on the character of our president. It would be stupid if it weren't true. Or if I tried to say that it is disqualifying.

I'm simply saying that the guy can't laugh at himself nor at normal humorous things that aren't snarky disses. He never laughs WITH others. It is a character flaw. Your guy is a party pooper.

When you find something that I say to be counterfactual, point it out. I'll retract if that is the case.

I'm gonna guess that you did not. If not, perhaps you should. It won't be pleasant, but it will inform you.
This entire thread is counter factual.

This entire thread is counter factual.

Incorrect. Try harder.

Some of us have noticed that our president never really laughs at things. He smirks and plays dopey for the camera every now and then, but a real honest laugh? Never.

His Trombies think he's got a great sense of humor. But that's just snark. It's always at someone's expense. He ain't funny and he doesn't understand funny.

Here's a piece for your review.

Opinion | Is Nothing Funny, Mr. President?

Obama is an arrogant and condescending twat who lied whenever he spoke.

:

This is very funny. Trump lied about every time he open his mouth. It is well known here in US and around the globe that he is a pathological liar. Disgusting.

Can you give an example where Obama lied?

The guy is mentally not stable...thr US went down so low to allow someone like him as a president.
the US went pretty low when he and hillary were the last 2 standing....

Whatever. She's a public servant with knowledge and class. Not even a fucking debate.
and lots of baggage.....

What baggage? If look at it now---- Trump has lots of baggage and some are garbage.

Some of us have noticed that our president never really laughs at things. He smirks and plays dopey for the camera every now and then, but a real honest laugh? Never.

His Trombies think he's got a great sense of humor. But that's just snark. It's always at someone's expense. He ain't funny and he doesn't understand funny.

:

This is very funny. Trump lied about every time he open his mouth. It is well known here in US and around the globe that he is a pathological liar. Disgusting.

Not at all. Obama never once lied in his 8 years as POTUS. Not one lie.

She isn't any worse than any career politician when it comes to baggage. She is one if the smartest people to ever run and she ran a shitty campaign.

For crying out loud. She imagines people shooting at her when she exits airplanes and has conversations with dead people.

Compared to Trump lies? Those are nothing. Like Trump speech at the UN today he lied a couple of times.
You people are so used to it that every time he open his mouth ----- ITS REAL. What joke.

She isn't any worse than any career politician when it comes to baggage. She is one if the smartest people to ever run and she ran a shitty campaign.

For crying out loud. She imagines people shooting at her when she exits airplanes and has conversations with dead people.

Compared to Trump lies? Those are nothing. Like Trump speech at the UN today he lied a couple of times.
You people are so used to it that every time he open his mouth ----- ITS REAL. What joke.

Obama never lied....

hold on....

Oh wait...I found some.

To keep it simple, we have shortened the quotes in the headlines. To read the full column, click on the link embedded in the quote.

pinocchio_4.jpg

“More young black men languish in prison than attend colleges and universities across America”

This was a 2007 campaign claim by Obama, then a senator, that was wildly off the mark. In reality, there are five times more black men enrolled in colleges and universities than young black men in federal and state prisons — and two and half times the total number incarcerated (including local jails). Even if you expanded the age group to include African American males up to 30 or 35, the college attendees would still outnumber the prisoners.

“We signed into law the biggest middle-class tax cut in history”

This 2011 claim was not based on a dollar figure but on dubious math — that supposedly 95 percent of working families received some kind of tax cut under the Making Work Pay provision in Obama’s stimulus bill. John F. Kennedy actually wins the prize for biggest tax cut, at least in the last half-century. By the same measure, the income tax provisions of George W. Bush tax cuts were more than twice as large as Obama’s tax cut over the same three-year time span. (While a large portion of Bush’s tax cut went to the wealthy, it also benefited the working poor.)

“90 percent of the budget deficit is due to George W. Bush’s policies”

During the 2012 campaign, Obama repeatedly reminded voters that he became president during a grim economic crisis. But he went too far when he claimed that only 10 percent of the federal deficit was due to his own policies. About half of the deficit stemmed from the recession and forecasting errors, but a large chunk (44 percent in 2011) were the result of Obama’s actions. At another point, Obama also falsely suggested that the Bush tax cuts led to the Great Recession.

“If you like your health-care plan, you can keep it”

This memorable promise by Obama backfired on him in 2013 when the Affordable Care Act went into effect and at least 2 million Americans started receiving cancellation notices. As we explained, part of the reason for so many cancellations is because of an unusually early (March 23, 2010) cutoff date for grandfathering plans — and because of tight regulations written by the administration. So the uproar could be pinned directly on the administration’s own actions.

“The Capitol Hill janitors just got a pay cut”

President Obama offered an evocative image at a 2013 news conference when the sequester spending cuts struck the federal budget — janitors sweeping the empty halls of the Capitol, laboring for less pay. But it turned out that he was completely wrong. Janitorial staff did not face a pay cut — and Capitol Hill administrative officials even issued a statement saying the president’s remarks were “not true.” Then the White House tried to argue that janitors at least faced a loss of overtime. That was not correct either. The episode was emblematic of the administration’s overheated rhetoric during the sequester debate.

“The day after Benghazi happened, I acknowledged that this was an act of terrorism”

Obama did refer to an “act of terror” in the immediate aftermath of the 2012 Benghazi attacks, but in vague terms, wrapped in a patriotic fervor. He never affirmatively stated that the American ambassador died because of an “act of terror.” Then, over a period of two weeks, given three opportunities in interviews to affirmatively agree that the Benghazi attack was a terrorist attack, the president obfuscated or ducked the question. So this was a case of taking revisionist history too far for political reasons.

“I didn’t call the Islamic State a ‘JV’ team”

In 2014, Obama repeated a claim, crafted by the White House communications team, that he was not “specifically” referring to the Islamic State terror group when he dismissed the militants who had taken over Fallujah as a “JV squad.” But The Fact Checker obtained the previously unreleased transcript of the president’s interview with the New Yorker, and it’s clear that’s who the president was referencing.

“Republicans have filibustered 500 pieces of legislation”

Obama, a former senator, got quite a few things wrong in this 2014 claim. He spoke of legislation that would help the middle class, but he was counting cloture votes that mostly involved judicial and executive branch nominations. Moreover, he counted all the way back to 2007, meaning he even included votes in which he, as senator, voted against ending debate — the very thing he decried in his remarks. At best, he could claim the Republicans had blocked about 50 bills, meaning he was off by a factor of 10.

“The Keystone pipeline is for oil that bypasses the United States”

Long before Obama killed the Keystone pipeline project in 2015, he made a number of dubious claims about it, including that the pipeline would have no benefit for American producers at all. But the crude oil would have traveled to the Gulf Coast, where it would be refined into products such as motor gasoline and diesel fuel; the State Department said odds were low that all would be exported. Also, about 12 percent of the pipeline’s capacity had been set aside for crude from North Dakota and Montana.

“We have fired a whole bunch of people who are in charge of these [VA] facilities”

Obama in 2016 misled the public about the number of people held accountable for the 2014 scandal over manipulated wait-time data at the Department of Veterans Affairs, which contributed to patient deaths. Congress responded by passing a law that sped up disciplinary actions for senior executive service employees. But when Obama made his statement in September, only one senior executive had been removed for a case involving wait time (though the actual firing was for an ethics violation).

Whatever. She's a public servant with knowledge and class. Not even a fucking debate.
and lots of baggage.....

Yeah. That's what 25 years of shit being thrown at you gets you. The perception of baggage.

It is what it is. And this is a thread about humorless Don.
i showed you some pictures of him laughing....not that humorless is he?...
You
Come on. Try harder. Video. What's he laughing at in the pics? Something shitty he himself said about someone else, in all likelihood.

Wrong dude. Trump is a laughing stock all over the world.
Most of the criticism against Trump was created by Trump.
Like this one hitting a woman at the back with a golf ball. This is the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES. Fuck me. This just show how abnormal this thug president is. Don't forget this is viewed all over the world.
I'm very sure you don't like that criticism.
So tell me. Am I wrong?

Trump shares GIF of himself striking Hillary Clinton in the back with a golf ball

Trump Tweets Doctored GIF of His Golf Ball Hitting Hillary Clinton

You asked, I delivered.

Just take the Obama lies I listed and address them one at a time.

The guy is mentally not stable...thr US went down so low to allow someone like him as a president.

and lots of baggage.....

What baggage? If look at it now---- Trump has lots of baggage and some are garbage.
what baggage?....you actually had to ask that?....and who gives a fuck about trump and his baggage he got elected with his baggage....

:

Not at all. Obama never once lied in his 8 years as POTUS. Not one lie.

While that wasn't a lie, Whem he said that, he was convinced that it was accurate. Therefore, not a lie.

Obama did lie on occasion. Political lies. Spin. Misdirection.

Everyone acknowledges this.

This is a thread about Trump.

and lots of baggage.....

what baggage?....you actually had to ask that?....and who gives a fuck about trump and his baggage he got elected with his baggage....

Yeah. That's high level thinking there.

and lots of baggage.....

Yeah. That's high level thinking there.
why thank you LL.....i am just surprised charwin did not realize all that......

he tweets funny GIFS...of course he has a sense of humor.

Progs are the ones without a sense of humor.

Like this guy...

and lots of baggage.....

Are you really this pussy Harry? He was talking about Hillary ---- you responded-------- and lots of baggage.

So I asked you ----- What baggage?
But you didn't liked what I asked you.

In reality what we are seeing now Tump is full of baggage and garbage. Who give a fuck? I cannot believe you are asking me that question. Most Americans hate this dude and facing backlash from all over.

Who give a fuck? American that consider this POTUS unfit being a president.

and lots of baggage.....

Are you really this pussy Harry? He was talking about Hillary ---- you responded-------- and lots of baggage.

So I asked you ----- What baggage?
But you didn't liked what I asked you.

In reality what we are seeing now Tump is full of baggage and garbage. Who give a fuck? I cannot believe you are asking me that question. Most Americans hate this dude and facing backlash from all over.

Who give a fuck? American that consider this POTUS unfit being a president.
are you that much of a pussy that you cant admit hillary had tons of baggage with her?..YOU did not like what i said about your girlfriend is all.....the woman was the worst possible person to run but you fuckers ran her anyway knowing that going in....now because of your fucked up choice we have trump as president his baggage and all.....so now you get to live with your fuck up.....

Forum List

Back