The human race

On a thread where WillHaftawaite does his racist "human race" attack, bodecea even went as far as trying to make a "male race". This kind of arrogant racism of lefties makes my stomach turn.

Sadly, men do commit most crime. But over 90% of men are not criminals and we must reject collective blame.

The argument of Racists and some Conservatives against Minorities and Jews is the same as the argument of most Feminists and Liberals against men. Both sides use the same logic against their target group.

Links to specific posts...?
Start with Will's, I think it is the second post in that thread where he immediately breaks usmb rules and tries to derail the thread with his racist description of all the races that he wants to lump into one convenient race.

Sadly, men do commit most crime. But over 90% of men are not criminals and we must reject collective blame.

The argument of Racists and some Conservatives against Minorities and Jews is the same as the argument of most Feminists and Liberals against men. Both sides use the same logic against their target group.
Wrong, male is NOT a race. Human is not a race, male is not a race. Please stop your bigoted devaluation of other races. Racism is ugly.

Wrong, male is NOT a race. Human is not a race, male is not a race.
Male is not a race -- it is a gender class. There are people who hate this gender class. There are people who support the unique interests of this gender class.

Rich and poor are not races -- they are economic classes. In Russian Revolution, economic class played much greater role then race or ethnicity.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Moderate Aspies are also not a Race, but a class.

Some people believe that we do not contribute to Society and thus should not be helped. That is evil.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Don't worry, you'll always be considered part of the racist left.

I see you are not disputing any points made in the opening post, so this is certainly an endorsement of it. You won't see your fellow cancel culture racists disputing anything in the opening post either.
Why do you feel the need to be a little bitch boy always looking for justifications of yer bias?

Male is not a race -- it is a gender class. There are people who hate this gender class. There are people who support the unique interests of this gender class.

Rich and poor are not races -- they are economic classes. In Russian Revolution, economic class played much greater role then race or ethnicity.
Wrong, male is NOT a race, nor is economic class. Human is not a race either. The notion that human is a race is absolutely racist and wrong.

Moderate Aspies are also not a Race, but a class.

Some people believe that we do not contribute to Society and thus should not be helped. That is evil.
The "human race" is a sick racist thing that strips people of their race and heritage. Racist lefty cancel culture wants to cancel race, and have just one race called the human race. Fuck that. No more black history month, no more black crime statistics, no more Asian cultural events, and no more American Indian cultural events? We should all be free to celebrate our race, and not have our race cancelled. "The human race" is a sick racist euphemism that racists use to hide how they really just see a bunch of annoying dark people and people with squinty eyes. They don't want to recognize the diverse racial backgrounds of the world, they just want one "normal" race, which is the "human race" euphemism.

Carl Linnaeus made up race in the 1600's. So all this blathering by the OP simply is without merit.
You should not be ashamed of your race. These racist lefties want to strip us of our racial identities, and create one convenient race that is easier for them to deal with. They want to silence the achievements of your race and mine. They hate our Asian, American Indian, and Pacific Islander cultural events, and they damn sure hate black history month. They want us to be diluted into one convenient race and become some universal shade of tan. Fuck that IM2 , we need to come together and tell these racists to shove their "Human Race" concept where the sun doesn't shine. Be proud of your race.

Why do you feel the need to be a little bitch boy always looking for justifications of yer bias?
I do not respect racists, so you will probably see some uglier rhetoric when I'm talking to racists. Do you want to see everybody get stripped of their racial identity?

Wrong, male is NOT a race, nor is economic class. Human is not a race either. The notion that human is a race is absolutely racist and wrong.
As I said -- female (51%) and male (48%) are the two most numerous gender classes.

As I said -- female (51%) and male (48%) are the two most numerous gender classes.
WRONG! Gender is NOT a race.

The "human race" is a sick racist thing that strips people of their race and heritage. Racist lefty cancel culture wants to cancel race, and have just one race called the human race. Fuck that. No more black history month, no more black crime statistics, no more Asian cultural events, and no more American Indian cultural events? We should all be free to celebrate our race, and not have our race cancelled. "The human race" is a sick racist euphemism that racists use to hide how they really just see a bunch of annoying dark people and people with squinty eyes. They don't want to recognize the diverse racial backgrounds of the world, they just want one "normal" race, which is the "human race" euphemism.

Figured I'd repost the opening post to remind those who only have evasion as a weapon, what the opening post is about:

EvMetro said:
I'm seeing lefty cancel culture targeting racial diversity on several threads on this site right now, so this deserves its own thread.

The human race? This is a sick racist thing that strips people of their race and heritage. Racist lefty cancel culture wants to cancel race, and have just one race called the human race. Fuck that. No more black history month, no more black crime statistics, no more Asian cultural events, and no more American Indian cultural events? We should all be free to celebrate our race, and not have our race cancelled. "The human race" is a sick racist euphemism that racists use to hide how they really just see a bunch of annoying dark people and people with squinty eyes. They don't want to recognize the diverse racial backgrounds of the world, they just want one "normal" race, which is the "human race" euphemism.

Forum List

Back