Crazy racist DA looses it on Reporter trying to do her job

Clearly self entitled and using her race and gender to not answer questions. If white people went before her about Blacks doxxing them, she would probably say that it is their right to free speech.

Take a good Look America...that is EXACTLY the type you have as VPOTUS right now.

If Biden doesn't go to war with Russia, they are gonna 25th amendment her sassy black ass right into office.

What’s the stuff with her saying “as a black woman?” And with the stuff about “rankings of a white woman?”

As a black woman, she is protected. They can incite violence….they will get jobs over better qualified whites….they will be released without bail after assaulting Jews….and on and on.

It’s the whites being thrown under the bus.

I do not know the background here. They should have tried to first approach her at the courthouse. Maybe they have and she wouldn't speak to them. In that case this would be a viable solution.

I do not know the background here. They should have tried to first approach her at the courthouse. Maybe they have and she wouldn't speak to them. In that case this would be a viable solution.
I would agree with that if she didn't pull out the race card.
Without background, we don't know if this reporter was out of line going to her home. Probably was.
But that has nothing to do with race, and the absurd racist accusations she made.

Even so, she was ranting and raving, throwing race into it with a putdown against whitey, whereas the reporter was calm and reasonable.

She was making a big issue that…..oh….people will know where I live, and I’m black and so we are at risk….while showing SHE was the racist.

Stop trying to make excuses for that woman just because she’s black. No excuse for an elected black officer to make some snide remark about whitey.

I would agree with that if she didn't pull out the race card.
Without background, we don't know if this reporter was out of line going to her home. Probably was.
But that has nothing to do with race, and the absurd racist accusations she made.

Right is right, regardless of what someone says.

Right is right, regardless of what someone says.
Is doesn’t matter when an elected black leftist makes a racist, anti-white comment? We have to overlook what she says? PLEASE stop with the excuses for behavior that would have you seething if the races were reversed!

Would you say the same thing if a black reporter, speaking calmly, was asking an elected white officer a question, and the white officer said “the rantings of a BLACK woman?” It would be splashed all over the liberal media, and the white racist would be raked over the coals.

Is doesn’t matter when an elected black leftist makes a racist, anti-white comment? We have to overlook what she says? PLEASE stop with the excuses for behavior that would have you seething if the races were reversed!

I DO NOT know the background. Let's say she was the judge on a case where Trump is involved. In that case her concerns may be 100% valid. She would need to consider that and speak to the media at work but the concerns would be valid.

Would you say the same thing if a black reporter, speaking calmly, was asking an elected white officer a question, and the white officer said “the rantings of a BLACK woman?” It would be splashed all over the liberal media, and the white racist would be raked over the coals.

I'd need to know the full story.

so its OK for these people to come to our houses and question us or attack us but we can do it to them??

they arent royalty they are servants,,

I DO NOT know the background. Let's say she was the judge on a case where Trump is involved. In that case her concerns may be 100% valid. She would need to consider that and speak to the media at work but the concerns would be valid.

I'd need to know the full story.
Wow. Still can’t condemn a black elected official for a racist comment directed toward a white.

Forum List

Back