The House is focused on Adam Schiff for false accusations against Trump

Well, once again, this seems to be a day late and a dollar short, but... better late than never, to be sure.

I'm still reading through this but thought others may want to do the same

site (emphasis mine):

.... censure and refer [Schiff] to an ethics investigation because of the fact that he knowingly used his position as the chairman of House Intelligence to lie to the American people, to lie to his fellow colleagues, and also too, violated the rights, the civil liberties of individuals like Carter Page," Luna told FOX Business.

The vote to censure Schiff and the Republicans showing up to thwart another so-called promise is standard globalist doctrine. All you Republican voters, we have a massive cancer in our party. And have for years and decades. We do, however, complain and threaten to take matters in our own hands.

It's fun to see Trumpers continue to dodge this.....Even Durham couldn't explain it away.....

t-11donaldtrump-videoSixteenByNineJumbo1600.png

why do you Trumpers ignore this email when we know you would have reacted totally different to it if it came from Hunter's laptop

It's fun to see Trumpers continue to dodge this.....Even Durham couldn't explain it away.....

View attachment 797509

why do you Trumpers ignore this email when we know you would have reacted totally different to it if it came from Hunter's laptop
I guess you missed the part where Durham told Schiff "Its not illegal."

I guess you missed the part where Durham told Schiff "Its not illegal."

Well, what you claim Durham said is not entirely true....here is some context since I know Trumpers don't really read...

"The fact of the meeting and of that tip isn't disputed. But what Mueller's office concluded was that to be charged, the Americans involved had to know at the time they were taking the information that doing so was forbidden. A "scienter requirement," in lawyers' parlance, requires that the government prove, if it makes a case, that a defendant acted "knowingly and willfully" in taking information from a foreigner with the knowledge that doing so was a crime. Prosecutors wrote that the government "had not obtained admissible evidence that is likely to establish the scienter requirement."

The result: no charges.

In other words, prosecutors (either rightly or wrongly) thought Donnie Jr was too stupid to know what he was trying to do is illegal.....ignorance is no defense, but I guess if you are an idiotic Trumper, it is....lucky you

Anyhoo, if none of this stuff is illegal...why accuse Hillary and Biden of doing something you claim isn't wrong or illegal?

Well, what you claim Durham said is not entirely true
It is entirely true. I watched it live with my own eyes and every media outlet has had a story on it. You're in denial. In addition, even if he did try to discover dirt on Hillary, don't you think it is the right of the American public to know if a candidate is guilty of wrong doing even if it comes from a foreign government? I guess logic escapes you when you drink the kool aid, eh?

Every republican that didn't vote to censure Adam should be primaried next election... enough with these cowardly republicans....
You can find the list on line....
Five of them are on the Ethics Committee who are now tasked with taking further action against Schiff.

Every republican that didn't vote to censure Adam [Schiff] should be primaried next election... enough with these cowardly republicans....

(posted by Rambunctious but needed to be repeated)

It is entirely true. I watched it live with my own eyes and every media outlet has had a story on it. You're in denial. In addition, even if he did try to discover dirt on Hillary, don't you think it is the right of the American public to know if a candidate is guilty of wrong doing even if it comes from a foreign government? I guess logic escapes you when you drink the kool aid, eh?
He said this because in order to charge someone for meeting with hostile foreign nationals in order to get dirt on your opponent in a campaign -- you have to prove that the people doing it knew it was illegal...Donnie Jr was too dumb to know any better....

Which is why Dems introduced legislation to make it even clearer that this should not be allowed.....

"The legislative package being considered will be billed as a means to “end crime, corruption, and coverups” within campaigns, according to the Washington Post, and would bar operatives from sharing proprietary information — such as the polling data that Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort gave to a Kremlin-linked associate — with foreign countries. The bill, known as the Anti-Collusion Act, is designed specifically to prevent incidents such as the infamous 2016 Trump Tower meeting, in which Donald Trump Jr. and a number of other campaign officials met with a Kremlin-linked Russian attorney who had offered damaging information on Hillary Clinton, but whose true intention was to lobby for the lifting of Russian sanctions."

funny how Republicans voted against that tho...it's almost like they want to be able to do this in the future because you know, Republicans are full of shit....

Until the GOP can purge itself of the Rino influence they will continue to lose more elections.

Until the GOP can purge itself of the Rino influence they will continue to lose more elections.
but does that make sense?

a RINO is obviously more like a D than a R, so you'd assume he or she would get the D votes, whereas the non-Rinos wouldn't..

I don't get how this works... Why would people vote for a D over a D Lite?

??

Every republican that didn't vote to censure Adam [Schiff] should be primaried next election... enough with these cowardly republicans....

(posted by Rambunctious but needed to be repeated)
Again, fivee of them are on the Ethics Committee and had to essentially recuse themselves because they are now tasked with taking further action against Schiff.

He said this because in order to charge someone for meeting with hostile foreign nationals in order to get dirt on your opponent in a campaign -- you have to prove that the people doing it knew it was illegal...Donnie Jr was too dumb to know any better....

Which is why Dems introduced legislation to make it even clearer that this should not be allowed.....

"The legislative package being considered will be billed as a means to “end crime, corruption, and coverups” within campaigns, according to the Washington Post, and would bar operatives from sharing proprietary information — such as the polling data that Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort gave to a Kremlin-linked associate — with foreign countries. The bill, known as the Anti-Collusion Act, is designed specifically to prevent incidents such as the infamous 2016 Trump Tower meeting, in which Donald Trump Jr. and a number of other campaign officials met with a Kremlin-DRussian attorney who had offered damaging information on Hillary Clinton, but whose true intention was to lobby for the lifting of Russian sanctions."

funny how Republicans voted against that tho...it's almost like they want to be able to do this in the future because you know, Republicans are full of shit....
Durham stated there was no dirt to be had--do you always change narratives to fit what your fantasies dictate. Maybe you should work for Schiff.

Durham stated there was no dirt to be had--do you always change narratives to fit what your fantasies dictate. Maybe you should work for Schiff.
Yea, the Russians duped Donnie and made him meet with them twice and he didn't get shit for it....and?

The point was Trump's desire to get dirt from a hostile government....while claiming Hillary is doing it...that is called being full of shit...so no wonder why you folks defend it so much...

By the way.....how many convictions of the "Deep State" did Durham bring about? or is he the Deep State too now?

Forum List

Back