The House is focused on Adam Schiff for false accusations against Trump

A fascist tendency to invent crimes against any citizens who dare to speak out against the regime.
Or in this case in America, speaking out against the proposed extreme right regime.

Murder by gun with political overtones has been going on for quite some time in America.

This is about to escalate to pure political murders, which will be defended by the extremists for reasons of political expediency.

It's coming and millions of Americans don't have the moral grounding to speak out against it.

Rittenhouse escaping justice will become routine.
Justice was served in the Rittenhouse case. You don't like the outcome, too bad. Justice was served, because sometimes, justice means someone isn't punished because they didn't do the crime they're accused of doing.

It doesn't matter that you saw a few headlines you agreed with, he was tried and found not guilty. Deal with it.

Every republican that didn't vote to censure Adam should be primaried next election... enough with these cowardly republicans....
You can find the list on line....

Justice was served in the Rittenhouse case. You don't like the outcome, too bad. Justice was served, because sometimes, justice means someone isn't punished because they didn't do the crime they're accused of doing.

It doesn't matter that you saw a few headlines you agreed with, he was tried and found not guilty. Deal with it.
It's America's standard for justice.

There are laws in my country that prevent it and so I'll speak out against it because I know that it's justifying murder for political purposes, which are grounded in racism in most cases.

Americans are free to choose to support it all they like. I'll just point out the glaring similarities to a Nazi regime. Minorities become the victims while the military is upheld as justiable in their actions without question.

It's America's standard for justice.

There are laws in my country that prevent it and so I'll speak out against it because I know that it's justifying murder for political purposes, which are grounded in racism in most cases.

Americans are free to choose to support it all they like. I'll just point out the glaring similarities to a Nazi regime. Minorities become the victims while the military is upheld as justiable in their actions without question.
You specifically said Rittenhouse escaped justice. I'm pointing out that justice was served, and it's immaterial whether you like the outcome or agree with it or not.

And you were a member of that jury, weren't you?

how arrogant to assume you know all the facts they knew.

me? I investigate those facts. I just KNEW OJ was guilty... but I am not like you, apparently. I actually read books about that case and found out my intuition was correct, that there was MASSIVE evidence against him.. I have read just about every book there is on that case (many years ago b4 I got diverted into Politics and etc...)

so tell us..

which books have you read about Rittenhouse?
The point I'm making is that there is a similarity to the standard set by the Rittenhouse murder.
It's probably too late now for America to come back to an acceptable standard in which those like Schiff won't be persecuted for political reasons.

we recall the Schiffty one on camera almost every day

We will have the evidence... or words to that effect

But no evidence ever materialized

and he knew there wasn't any.

You specifically said Rittenhouse escaped justice. I'm pointing out that justice was served, and it's immaterial whether you like the outcome or agree with it or not.
I don't need to have deep feelings about murder being justified for political reasons.

It's not my country, but I can observe and advise against it.

An example: Sure an American can shoot a burgler in his house and get away with it. Maybe even earn a badge of honour from his friends too.

But a Canadian as a general rule doesn't want to shoot the burglar.

I was laughing at you.

Let us see:

Hilary? Nothing
Hunter Biden? Nothing
Joe Biden? Nothing
Adam Schiff? Nothing

There is nothing left but to laugh at all the losers
I've heard that those suffering from the duck disorder often do not realize that they, in fact, have a social disease that leads them to sudden, inexplicable, quack outbursts. They will often then seek to deflect attention from what is, at best, an embarrassing quirk and will vociferously deny they have anything wired incorrectly in their minds. The rest of us just nod sagely, pat them on their heads and walk away.

A fascist tendency to invent crimes against any citizens who dare to speak out against the regime.
Or in this case in America, speaking out against the proposed extreme right regime.

Murder by gun with political overtones has been going on for quite some time in America.

This is about to escalate to pure political murders, which will be defended by the extremists for reasons of political expediency.

It's coming and millions of Americans don't have the moral grounding to speak out against it.

Rittenhouse escaping justice will become routine.
Run along duck, no trolling allowed.

I've heard that those suffering from the duck disorder often do not realize that they, in fact, have a social disease that leads them to sudden, inexplicable, quack outbursts. They will often then seek to deflect attention from what is, at best, an embarrassing quirk and will vociferously deny they have anything wired incorrectly in their minds. The rest of us just nod sagely, pat them on their heads and walk away.
How sad that each and every MAGA supporter sinks to the level of treating those who do not think their way as stupid, dumb, demented, mentally ill.

Which is exactly why they have not won any election since 2016, and are more than likely to not win 2024 with that kind of attitude.

How sad that each and every MAGA supporter sinks to the level of treating those who do not think their way as stupid, dumb, demented, mentally ill.

Which is exactly why they have not won any election since 2016, and are more than likely to not win 2024 with that kind of attitude.
Hey, you're the one with the uncontrollable outburst, not me.

the dims never have anything to say... they throw empty words at issues like the gummit throws $$ at every problem (that gummit was never intended to address, much less solve)

I lose nothing, not even emotional energy. You, OTOH, seem obsessed with the idea of politics being all about scoring hit points. Why do you think that is?
You make a horrible psychiatrist.
Quit your job.

Forum List

Back