The House is focused on Adam Schiff for false accusations against Trump

After seven years of investigation, that is what the evidence has shown. Get over it. Trump-45, Lying Dems-0
I believe Durham's investigation was just 5...but I can see why you feel like it was 7.....

And this is the only scoreboard that most of us will remember..

EgEG6RsXgAEY1NI.jpg

I believe Durham's investigation was just 5...but I can see why you feel like it was 7.....

View attachment 797527
And the guy at the center of it all has not seen a conviction for ANYTHING. That should tell any thinking person that there is partisan political games being played. Key word--thinking

Again, fivee of them are on the Ethics Committee and had to essentially recuse themselves because they are now tasked with taking further action against Schiff.

Ok... I guess I get this. They kind of had to?

I never claimed to be an expert on Congressional procedures! What American can claim that?

Ok... I guess I get this. They kind of had to?

I never claimed to be an expert on Congressional procedures! What American can claim that?
Kind of had too. Still Kabuki theater though. Trying to cut off claims of bias The ethics committee will probably vote to expel him, but that takes a 2/3rds vote of the House to actually kick him out - never going to happen

And the guy at the center of it all has not seen a conviction for ANYTHING. That should tell any thinking person that there is partisan political games being played. Key word--thinking
Well, sitting presidents don't get convicted.....which is why Trump is so desperate to be re-elected....

Guess who else didn't even get charged, let alone convicted?

EVERYONE YOU WANTED TO SEE LOCKED UP

Why are conservatives such pussies??

Kind of had too. Still Kabuki theater though. Trying to cut off claims of bias The ethics committee will probably vote to expel him, but that takes a 2/3rds vote of the House to actually kick him out - never going to happen

well, it could... if Dims woke up and smelled the coffee... you know.. the coffee of:

voters are going to notice they didn't vote against LYING :oops:o_O

a big thing... very big

(at least to some of us.. the sane ones [not that it takes much to be saner than the dims])

When did you claim to be a conservative?
I am not a Conservative...and you would definitely have to be a pussy to worship this guy as a "strong man"

T-gop.0066 (49).jpg

How do you pretend a grown man that whines more than a teen-age brat on punishment - is strong? Only a pussy could....and here you are...

View attachment 797527

as usual, a lib doesn't give a SOURCE for his so called "information"

sounds like BS at this point.

215 criminal indictments!

You are out of your little pea brain

as usual, a lib doesn't give a SOURCE for his so called "information"

sounds like BS at this point.

215 criminal indictments!

You are out of your little pea brain
I noticed you were skeptical of the 215 Trump indictments -- but didn't question the ZERO INDICTMENTS during the Obama admin....even you morons know not to even pretend to lie about that one huh...

But here is what I am going to do....

I am going to give you the first source.....to which you will complain about the source instead of refuting a single word I said....let's watch...

"This claim exaggerates the number of indictments under Trump, in particular, by counting the number of criminal charges filed, rather than the number of people indicted; and it includes the indictments of people who are not part of his administration, such as 25 Russians."

So cool...if the number indictments makes you upset; and indictments those Russians got being added; made you have a sad...cool...we will subtract those indictments...

How about this...does this make you cope and seethe?

O_.008.obma (4).jpg

I noticed you were skeptical of the 215 Trump indictments -- but didn't question the ZERO INDICTMENTS during the Obama admin....even you morons know not to even pretend to lie about that one huh...

But here is what I am going to do....
how abysmally DISHONEST

but then I guess you dims don't see Lois Lerner as a scandal?

ok... whatever.. outa here!

oh wait... did I mention the pallets of cash given to IRAN of all countries in the middle of the night by obummer?

that's not a scandal either, is it?

you don't watch news... just maybe cnn but again,

you don't watch news...

Forum List

Back