The house and Senate should pass a crime bills making white supremacy a crime

Bass v 2.0

Biblical Warrior For God.
Jun 16, 2008
Pennsylvania

I mean sure, they passed a resolution condemning it(the House) but what about special laws against it in a crime bill?
HimmlerSmile.jpg

I mean sure, they passed a resolution condemning it(the House) but what about special laws against it in a crime bill?

What is wrong with being a White Supremacist....even Abe Lincoln was a white supremacist...in fact all our founding fathers were and they also were much wiser than we.

Then move all whites into work camps to help build the Reich.

Sieg Heil - Ubur Alles Democrat

Sure and while you are at it do the same for Antifa and BLM.

ANTIFA doesnt exist and has no history murder ditto for BLM but white supremacists can't say the same.

Of course it exists. Guess you missed them and BLM looting, murdering and burning down buildings all summer in Portland, Seattle and Indi.

If you ask the people who live in those cities I'm sure they could tell you Antifa exists.

Obviously you have no knowledge about the Constitution. Such laws would immediately be struck down by the Supreme Court as unconstitutional because they would criminalize not only speech but thought. Hate crimes laws are already walking that line.

Read this and piss your pink panties.
The Tampa Bay Bucaneers are the supreme football team
Tom Brady is the supreme quarterback
The Japanese are supreme in Japan
Caucasians happen to be supreme in America
Supremacy is determined by accomplishments, Caucasians founded, built, fund and run America....they’ll be SUPREME in America for a long, long time. You should thank God they’ll reign supreme...Look around at EVERYTHING run by darkies.

Then move all whites into work camps to help build the Reich.

Sieg Heil - Ubur Alles Democrat

Well, I predicted quite a while back that the Biden regime will push very hard to get racism declared a crime....just like the U.K. has. I think they will succeed in doing that and the push for gun control is now beginning also....they could very well be successful in that also.

Bottom line: Americans under this democratic regime are going to lose a lot of freedoms they once enjoyed.

Totalitarianism cannot succeed unless all private firearms are seized and freedom of speech is banished.

Obviously you have no knowledge about the Constitution. Such laws would immediately be struck down by the Supreme Court as unconstitutional because they would criminalize not only speech but thought. Hate crimes laws are already walking that line.

The democrats plan to pack the supreme court with hand picked justices that do not believe in freedom of speech, that will have no problem with sending people to jail or camps for not thinking and talking they way they want everyone to think and talk.

Excellent idea.

At the same time, Congress should pass a law mandating a one year jail sentence (no probation) for sucker punching & looting.

ANTIFA doesnt exist and has no history murder ditto for BLM but white supremacists can't say the same.
LOL 30 MURDERS last year due to blm and antifa but ya they haven't killed anyone.

Black Supremacists have killed thousands and thousands over the years.....when they kill a white person....the powers that be never link it to black racism....which is a huge, huge factor in all the black on white violence.

LOL 30 MURDERS last year due to blm and antifa but ya they haven't killed anyone.

Black Supremacists have killed thousands and thousands over the years.....when they kill a white person....the powers that be never link it to black racism....which is a huge, huge factor in all the black on white violence.

Name those black supremacists

Name those black supremacists

There are so many impossible to name them all.....here is just one case.........

Last edited:

Forum List

Back