Biden on forgiving student loan debt

Sounds like he is saying there is no set plan yet. There should be a debate and a vote.

I don't hold my breath waiting for any politician to follow through. Not Trump, not Biden.

And who does everyone thing will be picking up the tab??

Why we tax payers of course.

If you want to go to college, get a job or a loan and go. Just don't expect the tax payers to pay your college bill for you.

Sounds like he is saying there is no set plan yet. There should be a debate and a vote.

Biden has been evolving on this issue over time, but to be honest, his idea to eliminate the interest on the loans will save a hell of a lot of people more money than just cancelling the debt, particularly for people who do post-grad work.

What do you all think of Bidens answer to this question?

I do not believe in a flat cancellation of student loans. I like Biden's resolution using Community Colleges to further education, and paid for by taxpayer dollars like high school. It will mentally and socially help to mature students because the local pub ain't doin' the trick, as we see in many of the blogs.

Last edited:
What do you all think of Bidens answer to this question?

I do not believe in a flat cancellation of student loans. I like Biden's resolution using Community Colleges to further education, and paid for by taxpayer dollars. It will mentally and socially help to mature students because the local pub ain't doin' the trick, as we see in many of the blogs.

I agree

If you want to go to college, get a job or a loan and go. Just don't expect the tax payers to pay your college bill for you.
So what did you think of Bidens response to the question?

As I said. We tax payers will pick up the tab for anyone wanting to go to college. I think it sucks. Why should other people pay for someone to go to college??

As I said. We tax payers will pick up the tab for anyone wanting to go to college. I think it sucks. Why should other people pay for someone to go to college??
Right, but what did you think of how he responded to that ladies question?

Didn't catch it.

Didn't catch it.
Well its pretty much the only thing in the OP. What did you do just see the title of the thread and then jump in without looking at the OP?

I think you should because I have to pay for billions in oversea bribes to prop up our military excursions.

It will just go to debt.

Forum List

Back