Zone1 The Hostile Environment on this boid

baby-sloth-ahhhh.gif

The Hostile Environment on this boid​

Presumably Boid is some slang Mexican word for Border .
Or a Drag Things term for Body

How it originated I know longer remember if i ever knew...I do remember a time....long ago...when such hostility as now exists on here between mods and posters did not amount to much.

I think there needs to be better communication with the moderating team and the posters....but it should be on a equal basis...not like a person in a position of leadership talking down to a poster but one as in fellow board members having a honest discussion.

Perhaps someone might might have a suggestion on how to improve the mod poster relationship on here?
Not sure, but my observation is that the conservative mods certainly claim to be what they are, post as such, and do their board duties as such. The highly progressive mods all claim to be Independent, but post and do their duties as heavy leftists. So just an observation not a real suggestion.

How it originated I know longer remember if i ever knew...I do remember a time....long ago...when such hostility as now exists on here between mods and posters did not amount to much.

I think there needs to be better communication with the moderating team and the posters....but it should be on a equal basis...not like a person in a position of leadership talking down to a poster but one as in fellow board members having a honest discussion.

Perhaps someone might might have a suggestion on how to improve the mod poster relationship on here?
Hostility?
Maybe USMB is a microcosm of the real world.
Did you see the Trump haters in NYC thuis week ? Led by antifa of course.

If any antifa are here , let me be the first to say....
Fuck off. Get a real job instead of working for George Soros

Lots of hostility in politics these days but for my money the USMB is well run. I've never been called out by a moderator that I can remember. Maybe the "hostility" is in the minds of angry (mostly) left wing posters

you fuss at people all the damn time...and your bromance with ropey what can i say....

and my eyes is still fucked up....so typing is at best a guess with my fingers get off the damn keys ....

and i always have an answer for ya....
ahh. . . I see, don't reply to anyone, conform, agree with what everyone says, and ignore Ropey, and you will be content.

Got it.

;)

Forum List

Back