The horrifc video of what went on in the Capital building on January 6th. TikTok

Google it yourself dumb ass. If you are blocked then wtf are you doing here? Only a troll would be here if he or she can't link anything.

If it wasn't blocked, then why did you change the link? Why does it work now but no in your OP?

I'm; here telling you your link was blocked.

BYW, I'm not watching that disgusting piece of commie propaganda.

Oh, he's not "stupid" at all... merely persistent lying and subverting of the Constitution on behalf of his Orange Master.
The "Orange Master" won the election. It's amazing you Democrats now approve of voter fraud.

No. Donald Rump did NOT win the election. And nobody is approving of voter-fraud, you twit.
---SUSPICIOUS: Biden Got 100% Of Votes In Wisconsin, Michigan During Late Night Vote Counting---

The "Orange Master" won the election.
The election authorities in 50 States and the United States Congress and 60+ judges and justices in 60+ court challenges say differently. Let it go.
It's amazing you Democrats now approve of voter fraud.
Hell no. You find voter fraud you go right ahead and prosecute to the max. Throw the phukkers in jail and throw away the key. That goes for Pubs, too.

Trump will be indicted soon traitor
ROFL.gif
That's what people were saying here in 2017 when I first joined! :laughing0301:

Why do you think he's going to the SC to have his 1/6 records made invisible?
At least he didn't erase his 33,000 government emails on that server in his closet.

Forum List

Back