The horrifc video of what went on in the Capital building on January 6th. TikTok

donny can't be charged with treason. a charge of treason can only levied during wartime.

but liz cheney, the velociraptor seems to be laser focused on nailing him.

Liz Cheney might be onto something with criminal charges for Trump, legal experts say

C. Ryan Barber
Dec 15, 2021, 4:17 PM
Liz Cheney might be onto something with criminal charges for Trump, legal experts say

Is this the same Liz Cheney who help up documents and claimed they showed Bernie Kerik was in DC at that hotel during the riot when he was hundreds of miles from DC at the time?

What happened "that day?" How many deaths?

Who?
And how?

So on "thaaaat day" where many Trump supporters knew the election was and still is a complete fraud protested what we all know is happening.

On on "that day" how many deaths?
Not nearly enough.

Right back at you. There are dozens of videos of horrendous violence that happened on January 6. One Tik Tok video does not tell the story, and I highly doubt the video was even shot on January 6, at the very least, it was shot very early. But you keep that head of yours stuck right up your ass. Bless your heart.
I have never seen a scary video from inside that building. Can you point me to one if one exists?

Forum List

Back