The Hoax of Black Victimization.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
It is crazy. There should be way more Blacks and Browns in prison. Or there should be way more law abiding citizens realizing that generally Blacks and Browns have predictable behavior patterns. Pretending they don't could get you killed. Blacks and Browns includes Arab-types also obviously.

It is crazy. There should be way more Blacks and Browns in prison. Or there should be way more law abiding citizens realizing that generally Blacks and Browns have predictable behavior patterns. Pretending they don't could get you killed. Blacks and Browns includes Arab-types also obviously.

Hey, what political party do you identify with or as?

Says the guy from a race of people that are self documented violent oppressors. :laughing0301:

Good question Tornado 38. I do not identify with any political party. That said, thanks to President Trump, it is clear the democrats are seemingly demonic, anti-White, anti-civilization beasts. Some Republicans are too, but still.

Says the guy from a race of people that are self documented violent oppressors.

Asc, we (White people) invented civilization. Back in the day we "violently" oppressed savages because had we not, we would have the Planet of the Apes right now which because of White generousity and jewish control of assorted Western governments is closer than ever. Very sad. I cannot grasp how ugly humanoids like negros, mullatos and arabs (and most chinks, but some gooks are cute) actually actually have sexual intercourse.

Negros and assorted variations hate the West and feel entitled to free shit and entitled to attack the descendants of the folks who created civilization because Negros and assorted variations including middle east Muslim savages are comfortable in mud huts, not in an advanced society.

Last edited:

Asc, we (White people) invented civilization. Back in the day we "violently" oppressed savages because had we not, we would have the Planet of the Apes right now which because of White generousity and jewish control of assorted Western governments is closer than ever. Very sad. I cannot grasp how ugly humanoids like negros, mullatos and arabs (and most chinks, but some gooks are cute) actually actually have sexual intercourse.

Negros and assorted variations hate the West and feel entitled to free shit and entitled to attack the descendants of the folks who created civilization because Negros and assorted variations including middle east Muslim savages are comfortable in mud huts, not in an advanced society.
They want White civilization without Whites. Just look at Haiti, S. Africa, much of S. America, and elsewhere to see what happens when they get it. Or look at parts of Western Europe to see the transformation right before our eyes.
The generosity and compassion of Whites is beautiful but it has to have it's limits. Compassion doesn't demand suicide (really, self-inflicted genocide).

All creatures have sexual intercourse. What I can't grasp is why Whites want to do it with other races. Well, I guess I can grasp it; some people indulge in all sorts of sexual activities. But to knowingly enter interracial relationships and even reproduce?! Gross, and wrong in so many ways.

Planet of the Apes is a good analogy. Except, where we're heading now, the apes would be the jews and everyone else the humans.

If the races were so different then reproduction between the different colors would not be possible yet that is not the situation.

If the races were so different then reproduction between the different colors would not be possible yet that is not the situation.
Alligators and crocodiles can reproduce. Horses and donkeys can reproduce. Lions and tigers can reproduce.
Reproductive compatibility in the DNA doesn't mean there aren't significant and substantial differences between mating partners.

Alligators and crocodiles can reproduce. Horses and donkeys can reproduce. Lions and tigers can reproduce.
Reproductive compatibility in the DNA doesn't mean there aren't significant and substantial differences between mating partners.

I always thought we were the human race. I think the word race has been misapplied for a long time. Skin pigmentation, if we were to make an analogy with horses and donkeys, would be more of a matter of the color of the horse. A brown horse and a tan horse are still horses.

I always thought we were the human race. I think the word race has been misapplied for a long time. Skin pigmentation, if we were to make an analogy with horses and donkeys, would be more of a matter of the color of the horse. A brown horse and a tan horse are still horses.
While I agree that the word "race" has been misapplied -- "species" and "breed" would be more technically accurate, I suppose -- there are more differences between the various groupings of people generally called the races than skin pigmentation.

The analogy of horses doesn't quite hold up because the colors are of their hair and no one ever suggested that different hair colors divide the races. Horses and donkeys are significantly different; different enough to be classified as different species, regardless of the color of their hair. Lions and tigers are even more different. The coloring of their fur is just one difference.Their DNA is compatible but no one would say they're the same species.

Except for Mr. Ed..

Please share with the rest of the class the difference of homogeneous in the so called races..The fact that some distinguish color as a disadvantage, white is still a color and doesn't determine worth.

Good question Tornado 38. I do not identify with any political party. That said, thanks to President Trump, it is clear the democrats are seemingly demonic, anti-White, anti-civilization beasts. Some Republicans are too, but still.

Thanks for letting us know. I'll use you when its time to list how the racists identify. I'm putting you down in the "Anti-Democrat and the Republicans are too moderate on race" camp.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Has anyone ever noticed the similarity?

th
th

Thats fucking funny. Whites were savages and spent their waking hours eating their neighbors or scratching their asses while sunning in front of their caves. Theres no way you invented civilization you dumbfuck. There were several civilizations long established before you did anything more than grunt. Africa, India, Asia all beat europe to civilization. We know this because you dumbfucks almost regressed back to the stoneage after Rome fell. You couldnt even handle civilization. The Moors had to come teach you civilization again.

Asc, Mark Twain, Huckleberry Finn. Thoughts? Did Mark Twain or whatever his real name express the Negro way of talking correctly?

IMO, no.

I am giving you secret information here and now. Clement Wood. He was a true American genius (way beyond Einstein) in every subject. He was brought up in the South with a Negro nanny. He published an excellent book called "N word" and in it verbalized in a very respectful way how Negros, back in the day tried to speak English. Very authentic.

Thats fucking funny. Whites were savages and spent their waking hours eating their neighbors or scratching their asses while sunning in front of their caves. Theres no way you invented civilization you dumbfuck. There were several civilizations long established before you did anything more than grunt. Africa, India, Asia all beat europe to civilization. We know this because you dumbfucks almost regressed back to the stoneage after Rome fell. You couldnt even handle civilization. The Moors had to come teach you civilization again.

Funny that the Moors talked about Black African Negroids the way you think Whites were.

Look up Ibn Khaldūn a real Moor, and what he said about you savages from the South of the Moors.

The Whites, and East Asians split some 30,000- 40,000 years ago.
The Eurasians both Whites, and Asians split from Africans some 50,000 - 90,000 years ago.
That's more than enough time to develop a ton of racial characteristics.

Asc, Mark Twain, Huckleberry Finn. Thoughts? Did Mark Twain or whatever his real name express the Negro way of talking correctly?

IMO, no.

I am giving you secret information here and now. Clement Wood. He was a true American genius (way beyond Einstein) in every subject. He was brought up in the South with a Negro nanny. He published an excellent book called "N word" and in it verbalized in a very respectful way how Negros, back in the day tried to speak English. Very authentic.

EL2M6CT1WqSl.jpg

IMO, no.

EL2M6CT1WqSl.jpg
You have to get past the street fight tactics. You do the same thing when empowered that the ones you hate have been accused of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back