The Higgs Boson

The Higgs Boson probably does not exist, but plenty of bozo's think they probably have found it.

Higgs boson - Wikipedia
giphy.gif

The Higgs Boson probably does not exist, but plenty of bozo's think they probably have found it.

Higgs boson - Wikipedia

Uh I'm sorry whats you're theory? This is such an odd choice of topic to just state as flat out false without any proof, as if it's common knowledge

Here is a vocabulary update:

- notion -- a thought

- proposition -- a notion expressed verbally

- hypothesis -- an expressed notion ready for testing

- theory -- a tested hypothesis

- law -- a theory that seems to apply in 100% of instances of observation

- truth -- that which truly is, that which truly was, and/or that which truly will be, such as "a hurricane is headed out way".

Higgs boson - Wikipedia

Wikipedia? Really?
You do need to keep up on your reading though......

Confirmed: That Was Definitely the Higgs Boson Found at LHC - D-brief

The thing is it's just not the fundamental particle they thought it was.

The Higgs was, in a way, the end of the line. At the heart of particle physics is what’s known as the Standard Model: a group of 17 elementary particles and the rules for how they should interact. Up until the Higgs discovery, physicists had observed 16 of these particles—and the field was desperate for a 17th that would push the model in new directions. But the Higgs turned out to be totally ordinary. It acted just like the model said it would act, obeyed every theorized rule.

Three years after its discovery, physicists are still fascinated by the Higgs boson’s secrets

probably does not exist?
I do not believe they have found anything yet.
pretty sure they did, like close to two years ago now.
There is certainty that they THINK they did or that the CLAIM they did.

The rest is quite uncertain.
Yeah Im sure your opinion here is really groundbreaking in debunking their observation.

No. There MUST be discussion about it at the highest levels. Proof by assertion is not valid. It will take years to have CERTAINTY about what they observed.

Higgs boson resurfaces in LHC data

Until they can analyse and measure it then it is just a notion. It exists because of what it becomes doesn't do it for me. But it IS exciting.

Greg

Higgs boson - Wikipedia

Wikipedia? Really?

The Higgs was, in a way, the end of the line. At the heart of particle physics is what’s known as the Standard Model: a group of 17 elementary particles and the rules for how they should interact. Up until the Higgs discovery, physicists had observed 16 of these particles—and the field was desperate for a 17th that would push the model in new directions. But the Higgs turned out to be totally ordinary. It acted just like the model said it would act, obeyed every theorized rule.

Three years after its discovery, physicists are still fascinated by the Higgs boson’s secrets

So what have they found?

Theories that explained that weirdness called for a Higgs with a huge mass, but the boson discovered in 2012 was relatively light. Observing supersymmetric particles that are also light could account for the discrepancies.

Sounds like a something else to me. Too light for a Higggs-B? That's like saying we've founds a Supertanker when we've found a houseboat. But hey; this is WAY over my head. Have fun with BELIEF.

Greg

Higgs boson - Wikipedia

Uh I'm sorry whats you're theory? This is such an odd choice of topic to just state as flat out false without any proof, as if it's common knowledge

- notion -- a thought

- truth -- that which truly is, that which truly was, and/or that which truly will be, such as "a hurricane is headed out way".

Yes and it's made it to testing, with results, what's your point here. Do you have another theory that attributes a different amount of mass to seemingly identical particles?

You just posted definitions to terms, without applying them in any sort of sense. It's a theory, and you're point is...

Higgs boson - Wikipedia

- notion -- a thought

Yes and it's made it to testing, with results, what's your point here. Do you have another theory that attributes a different amount of mass to seemingly identical particles?

You just posted definitions to terms, without applying them in any sort of sense. It's a theory, and you're point is...
You represent the bozo's who think they have caught a fish when they have not.

Thank you for your visit.

Higgs boson - Wikipedia

Wikipedia? Really?

So what have they found?

Theories that explained that weirdness called for a Higgs with a huge mass, but the boson discovered in 2012 was relatively light. Observing supersymmetric particles that are also light could account for the discrepancies.

Sounds like a something else to me. Too light for a Higggs-B? That's like saying we've founds a Supertanker when we've found a houseboat. But hey; this is WAY over my head. Have fun with BELIEF.

Greg

Yeah, you too....... :lol:

Higgs boson - Wikipedia

- notion -- a thought

No I think it's a theory that fits, which Has shown promise. I've been asking the entire time what is you're theory? How does that make me bozo?

So far all you've done is name call and define already known terms. Higgs boson is still a theory, I haven't heard anyone claim otherwise.

Higgs boson - Wikipedia

- notion -- a thought

No I think it's a theory that fits, which Has shown promise. I've been asking the entire time what is you're theory? How does that make me bozo?

So far all you've done is name call and define already known terms. Higgs boson is still a theory, I haven't heard anyone claim otherwise.

- notion -- a thought

Then don't post shit unless your going to defend it. If you want only people who agree with you, then announce that. Say hey only people who agree with what I say respond, and we'll have our own echo chamber circle jerk.

probably does not exist?
I do not believe they have found anything yet.
pretty sure they did, like close to two years ago now.
There is certainty that they THINK they did or that the CLAIM they did.

The rest is quite uncertain.
Yeah Im sure your opinion here is really groundbreaking in debunking their observation.

No. There MUST be discussion about it at the highest levels. Proof by assertion is not valid. It will take years to have CERTAINTY about what they observed.

Higgs boson resurfaces in LHC data

Until they can analyse and measure it then it is just a notion. It exists because of what it becomes doesn't do it for me. But it IS exciting.

Greg
yeah dude.

its JUST an assertion

keep telling yourself that

theres no science involved...they just 'said so,' thats all it is...uh huh

Forum List

Back