The Hamas Charter

You need to shit-can this knee-jerk reaction you have towards adversity. This notion that Israel is right and everyone else is wrong, is just horseshit!
You need to shit-can this knee jerk reaction you have towards objectively, You lie about the “ peacekeepers “ they were there to monitor the Sinai; nothing else, you lie about Israel stealing water from Syria. And can’t give ONE valid reason why Nasser sent the UN “ peacekeepers “ away and closed the Straits to Israel , Your excuses are Horseshit

You need to shit-can this knee jerk reaction you have towards objectively, You lie about the “ peacekeepers “ they were there to monitor the Sinai; nothing else, you lie about Israel stealing water from Syria. And can’t give ONE valid reason why Nasser sent the UN “ peacekeepers “ away and closed the Straits to Israel , Your excuses are Horseshit
I understand your point, albeit disagree with it. The difference between you and I, I can see both sides! You won't!

ZaI understand your point, albeit disagree with it. The difference between you and I, I can see both sides! You won't!
Just admit you’re a LIAR. The UN “ peacekeepers “ were NOT there to make sure Israel didn’t steal water, they were ONLY there to monitor the Sinai, STILL can’t give me a reason why Nasser sent the UN “ peacekeepers “ away and closed the Straits

Just admit you’re a LIAR. The UN “ peacekeepers “ were NOT there to make sure Israel didn’t steal water, they were ONLY there to monitor the Sinai, STILL can’t give me a reason why Nasser sent the UN “ peacekeepers “ away and closed the Straits
It doesn't matter what my response is, you already have your response ready to go. Your fanaticism over Israel rivals that of a suicide bomber! I've answered your questions, explained my point and made every attempt to have a civil conversation with you. But all you want to do is hate! You hate anyone who won't kiss Israeli ass!

It doesn't matter what my response is, you already have your response ready to go. Your fanaticism over Israel rivals that of a suicide bomber! I've answered your questions, explained my point and made every attempt to have a civil conversation with you. But all you want to do is hate! You hate anyone who won't kiss Israeli ass!
It doesn’t matter what my response is. You replied over and over again that the UN “ peacekeepers “ were there to make sure Israel didn’t steal water from Syria which is a LIE. They were ONLY supposed to be at the Sinai. NO response to why Nasser closed the Straits and sent the UN “ peacekeepers “ away

It doesn’t matter what my response is. You replied over and over again that the UN “ peacekeepers “ were there to make sure Israel didn’t steal water from Syria which is a LIE. They were ONLY supposed to be at the Sinai. NO response to why Nasser closed the Straits and sent the UN “ peacekeepers “ away
You prove my point! That is not what I said.

You call deliberately lying about what I said a "fact"?
You claim the UN “ peacekeepers “ were to go into Israel to stop them from stealing water. 😆
The UN “ peacekeepers “ ONLY Mission was to stay in the Sinai and keep INTERNATIONAL WATERS free. Why do you keep repeating the same lie?
Link that supports your claim that Israel was stealing water
You STILL haven’t given a VALID reason as to why Nasser closed the Straits to Israel and told the UN “ peacekeepers “ to leave

You claim the UN “ peacekeepers “ were to go into Israel to stop them from stealing water. 😆
The UN “ peacekeepers “ ONLY Mission was to stay in the Sinai and keep INTERNATIONAL WATERS free. Why do you keep repeating the same lie?
Link that supports your claim that Israel was stealing water
You STILL haven’t given a VALID reason as to why Nasser closed the Straits to Israel and told the UN “ peacekeepers “ to leave
You just keep repeating yourself! Let me know when you want to have a conversation?

You just keep repeating yourself! Let me know when you want to have a conversation?
You’re actually funny. If anyone is repeating themselves it’s YOU
Keep on REPEATING that the UN “ peacekeepers “ were there to make certain Israel didn’t take Water from Syria
Ignore the FACT they were there to make sure the Sinai was open to Everyone, Why do you object because I keep mentioning it?You made a claim; Prove it . Very simple
Can’t give a VALID reason why Nasser closed the Straits and told the UN “ peacekeepers “ to leave
Why can’t you answer? They are valid questions. It’s because you can’t 👍✡️🇮🇱

So what's the excuse
for Arab pogroms,
before Zionism?
Have to consider the source;
Keeps on INSISTING that the UN “ peacekeepers “ were there to “ go into Israel “ to keep Israel from stealing water from Syria which we both know is a Lie . Asked him for a link and of course there isn’t one
No response when asked to give a VALID reason why Nasser sent the UN “ peacekeepers “ away and closed the Straits

Forum List

Back