The Hamas Charter

I agree with you about Nassar. I told you why he sent peacekeepers away and I'm not lying about Syria. BTW, in regards to the peacekeepers, at least Nassar let them in to his country; Israel wouldn't even do that!
You haven’t said anything about WHY he sent them away. The U.N. “ peacekeepers “ were NEVER in Egypt. They were in
I agree with you about Nassar. I told you why he sent peacekeepers away and I'm not lying about Syria. BTW, in regards to the peacekeepers, at least Nassar let them in to his country; Israel wouldn't even do that!
You never said WHY he sent them away. Please tell us the purpose of the peacekeepers being in Israel? The “ peacekeepers “ were never in Egypt ; you ASSHOLE . They were in the Sinai

You haven’t said anything about WHY he sent them away. The U.N. “ peacekeepers “ were NEVER in Egypt. They were in

You never said WHY he sent them away. Please tell us the purpose of the peacekeepers being in Israel? The “ peacekeepers “ were never in Egypt ; you ASSHOLE . They were in the Sinai
Do you not remember me posting Nassar was just "chest-thumping" in regards to the peacekeepers leaving?

I agree with you about Nassar. I told you why he sent peacekeepers away

Was it so he could better threaten Israel?

I already did, fuckhead!
No; YOU didn’t SHITFACE ! Nasser didn’t let the “ peacekeepers “ into the Country because they weren’t supposed to be there. They were to me in the Sinai and that’s where they were until they were sent away. Please tell us the “ purpose “ for them being inside Egypt

No; YOU didn’t SHITFACE ! Nasser didn’t let the “ peacekeepers “ into the Country because they weren’t supposed to be there. They were to me in the Sinai and that’s where they were until they were sent away. Please tell us the “ purpose “ for them being inside Egypt
No, you tell us why they were not allowed in Israel.

As I have told you several times, to see what Israel was doing with Syrian water.
Thread , please
As usual, you lie. The U.N. “ peacekeepers “ were there for only ONE reason; to guard the Sinai . Please tell us why Nasser sent them away??

RE: The HAMAS Charter
SUBTOPIC: Golan Heights
⁜→ Billo_really, et al,

Yarmouk River Basin (YRB) is common with Syria and Jordan; and, NOT relevant to Syria and Israel. Although from the geo-political, and political-military standpoint, that is a regional Nexus of Lebanon, Syria, Israel, and Jordan. Israel is adjacent to these four (4) nations. All four (4) have the 1967 War in common. Everyone in that region wants fresh and clean water. But more importantly, in these times, the YRB is, for the most part, is outside the contro of the Israelis.

1674348180254.png
1674348463001.png

As you can see, the Yamouk River does NOT come under Israeli influence until comes within close proximity of the North Shore to the Sea of Galilee. This is also true all the other tributaries to the Yamouk River.›

1674349610695.png

So tell me Bill, help an old man out... If the Israelis completely cutoff the supply of water from the Yamouk River, just how would that effect the YRB?

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R
.​

RE: The HAMAS Charter
SUBTOPIC: Golan Heights
⁜→ Billo_really, et al,

Yarmouk River Basin (YRB) is common with Syria and Jordan; and, NOT relevant to Syria and Israel. Although from the geo-political, and political-military standpoint, that is a regional Nexus of Lebanon, Syria, Israel, and Jordan. Israel is adjacent to these four (4) nations. All four (4) have the 1967 War in common. Everyone in that region wants fresh and clean water. But more importantly, in these times, the YRB is, for the most part, is outside the contro of the Israelis.

View attachment 749569....View attachment 749570
As you can see, the Yamouk River does NOT come under Israeli influence until comes within close proximity of the North Shore to the Sea of Galilee. This is also true all the other tributaries to the Yamouk River.›

View attachment 749573
So tell me Bill, help an old man out... If the Israelis completely cutoff the supply of water from the Yamouk River, just how would that effect the YRB?

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R
.​
Put it very simply; He’s a ASSHOLE. He claims the “ UN peacekeeping force “ was supposed to go into Israel which is a LIE. They were there at the Sinai where they were supposed to be. STILL can’t give a reason as to why Nasser sent the UN “ peacekeepers “ away and closed the Straits

Forum List

Back