The Hamas Charter

RE: HAMAS CHARTER
SUBTOPIC: The Start
※→. Billo_Really, et al,

I understand that those who do not actually understand the period history (Six-Day War).

The war started when Israeli tanks rolled into Egypt. It takes one major pussy not to admit this.
(COMMENT)

The Six-War (in hindsight) started on 18 MAY 1967 when the United Arab Republic (Egypt) told the UN to remove the UN Emergency Force from the demilitarized area separating the Egyptians from the Sinai Desert and Gaza Strip (A/6669). Any Military Officer looking at the map could see that this was the precursor (first step) necessary to poise several hundred tanks and several hundred artillery pieces of the Egyptian Third Army along the threshold of the Egyptian-Israeli Frontier. At the same time, General Fawzy, Chief of Staff of the United Arab Republic Armed Forces, delivered the same message to the Commander, UNEF, General Rikhye. (A/6730/Add.2.) --- and --- (UNEF I withdrawal (S-7906)(16 May – 17 June 1967) – SecGen report, addenda, corrigendum)

Remember what the criteria is: Article 2(4)

All Members shall refrain in their international relations from the threat or use of force against the territorial integrity or political independence of any state, or in any other manner inconsistent with the Purposes of the United Nations.​

Once the UNEF was required to leave, and the Third Army rolled to the border, the THREAT existed. And there you have it. The stage for "War" [International Armed Conflict (IAC)] was set by the Egyptians.

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

RE: HAMAS CHARTER
SUBTOPIC: The Start
※→. Billo_Really, et al,

I understand that those who do not actually understand the period history (Six-Day War).

(COMMENT)

The Six-War (in hindsight) started on 18 MAY 1967 when the United Arab Republic (Egypt) told the UN to remove the UN Emergency Force from the demilitarized area separating the Egyptians from the Sinai Desert and Gaza Strip (A/6669). Any Military Officer looking at the map could see that this was the precursor (first step) necessary to poise several hundred tanks and several hundred artillery pieces of the Egyptian Third Army along the threshold of the Egyptian-Israeli Frontier. At the same time, General Fawzy, Chief of Staff of the United Arab Republic Armed Forces, delivered the same message to the Commander, UNEF, General Rikhye. (A/6730/Add.2.) --- and --- (UNEF I withdrawal (S-7906)(16 May – 17 June 1967) – SecGen report, addenda, corrigendum)

Remember what the criteria is: Article 2(4)

All Members shall refrain in their international relations from the threat or use of force against the territorial integrity or political independence of any state, or in any other manner inconsistent with the Purposes of the United Nations.​

Once the UNEF was required to leave, and the Third Army rolled to the border, the THREAT existed. And there you have it. The stage for "War" [International Armed Conflict (IAC)] was set by the Egyptians.

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

In April 1967, Syria shot at an Israeli tractor ploughing in the demilitarized zone -which Syria considered an ongoing practice of Israeli encroachment on contested land. The event occasioned an escalation into a prewar aerial clash. In May 1967, following misinformation about Israeli intentions provided by the Soviet Union, Egypt expelled UN peacekeepers who had been stationed in the Sinai Peninsula since the Suez conflict,[1] and announced a blockade of Israel's access to the Red Sea (international waters) via the Straits of Tiran, which Israel considered an act of war. Tension escalated, with both sides' armies mobilising. Less than a month later, Israel launched a surprise strike which began the Six-Day War.

In April 1967, Syria shot at an Israeli tractor ploughing in the demilitarized zone -which Syria considered an ongoing practice of Israeli encroachment on contested land. The event occasioned an escalation into a prewar aerial clash. In May 1967, following misinformation about Israeli intentions provided by the Soviet Union, Egypt expelled UN peacekeepers who had been stationed in the Sinai Peninsula since the Suez conflict,[1] and announced a blockade of Israel's access to the Red Sea (international waters) via the Straits of Tiran, which Israel considered an act of war. Tension escalated, with both sides' armies mobilising. Less than a month later, Israel launched a surprise strike which began the Six-Day War.

Nasser really fucked up, didn't he?

Now you are projecting. BTW, I learned how to paste links.

Read it if you got the balls! It talks about Israel going after Syrian water.
YAWN…I have posted this link before 👍 Doesn’t say ANYTHING about Israel taking Syria’s Watet. Better yet; it does NOT say the “ UN Peacekeepers “ were there to prevent it They were.ONLY there to make sure the Straits remain open it It also talks about Nasser DELIBERATELY closing the Straits, sending the UN “ peacekeepers “ away. Address THAT if you got the BALLS 🏈

YAWN…I have posted this link before 👍 Doesn’t say ANYTHING about Israel taking Syria’s Watet. Better yet; it does NOT say the “ UN Peacekeepers “ were there to prevent it They were.ONLY there to make sure the Straits remain open it It also talks about Nasser DELIBERATELY closing the Straits, sending the UN “ peacekeepers “ away. Address THAT if you got the BALLS 🏈
I have addressed it. I have addressed it several times. You only read what you want to believe. You keep repeating questions that have already been answered. Are you mentally deficient? The link I provided stated Israel was bulldozing in the DMZ. Why? Why can't you address this issue? It also states Nassar kicked out UN peacekeepers after receiving Russian misinformation. Why won't you address that? You just keep repeating bullshit questions like a little retarded 4 year old!

I have addressed it. I have addressed it several times. You only read what you want to believe. You keep repeating questions that have already been answered. Are you mentally deficient? The link I provided stated Israel was bulldozing in the DMZ. Why? Why can't you address this issue? It also states Nassar kicked out UN peacekeepers after receiving Russian misinformation. Why won't you address that? You just keep repeating bullshit questions like a little retarded 4 year old!

The link I provided stated Israel was bulldozing in the DMZ. Why?

To better defend themselves.

You have NEVER addressed it. You keep on repeating yourself like a parrot. Israel in the DMZ between Israel and Syria had NOTHING to do with him closing the Straits . It also states Nasser did it knowing it would provoke a War
You LIED about Israel taking Water from Syria and how the UN “ peacekeepers “ were there to prevent it

You have NEVER addressed it. You keep on repeating yourself like a parrot. Israel in the DMZ between Israel and Syria had NOTHING to do with him closing the Straits . It also states Nasser did it knowing it would provoke a War
You LIED about Israel taking Water from Syria and how the UN “ peacekeepers “ were there to prevent it
Rinse and repeat, that is all you are doing. You have no interest in having an adult conversation on this subject.

I posted the link. Go back and read it!
I did. Doesn’t say ANYTHING about WATER !! YOUR POST; Nasser conceded his actions might.start a WAR
You HONESTLY expected Israel to accept being BLOCKED from INTERNATIONAL WATERS? You are insane

Rinse and repeat, that is all you are doing. You have no interest in having an adult conversation on this subject.
Repeat, Repeat, Repeat. That’s all you do. Keep lying about Syria and expect Israel to accept not being able to enter the Straits which they Desperately need to Survive.

I did. Doesn’t say ANYTHING about WATER !! YOUR POST; Nasser conceded his actions might.start a WAR
You HONESTLY expected Israel to accept being BLOCKED from INTERNATIONAL WATERS? You are insane
You're right, it doesn't. Give me a little time and I will find the "water" reference. And yes, we all knew what Israel's reaction would be.

Forum List

Back