The Hamas Charter

The same goes for you to!
Don’t have to ; I’m not waiting for him to criticize. LOVED your post; War over Water! Just verified everything I’ve been saying How DARE Israel react to their efforts to limit water! . No comment on the Syrian Front ? Not surprised 😮
Oh my God, are we still here?
I'm getting old with this discussion.
According to the MORON
Israel was stealing Water from Syria

Oh my God, are we still here?
I'm getting old with this discussion.
The MORON keeps insisting that the UN “ peacekeepers “ were there to prevent Israel from STEALING 😆 Syria’s . Water and it
Justifies what NASSER did

RE: HAMAS CHARTER
SUBTOPIC: Israeli Foreign Policy
※→. Billo_Really, et al,

I do not know whether or not Israel has a single and comprehensive diplomatic policy governing its interactions with other nations.

Rocco, just once, I would like to see you criticize Israeli foreign policy.
(COMMENT)

As an outside observer, I have been led to believe that the Israeli leadership exercises a form of dynamic policy construction when dealing with other governments. Much like your computer uses (in all probability) an IP (Internet Protocol) address that is different from the last IP Address - changing - each time you open a connection (a Dynamic Addressing system), so it appears to me that Israeli foreign policy is adaptive when it opens a dialog with other countries. Israel does not (appear to) have a single policy covering all diplomatic and political matters that is static and unchanging. This allows Israeli Leadership to examine, evaluate and assess each question with new intelligence and information against that which they knew the last time the question was addressed.

In that regard, I do not know how I could possibly imply that I know better than the Israeli Government knows on any given subject. It has been more than a decade since I joined this discussion group. And in that time, I changed my support from that of the Arab Palestinians to the Israeli rights to sovereignty and self-defense. All I can do is to focus on what is happening now and NOT what has happened in the past - or what might happen in the future relative to Israeli Foreign Policy.

(QUESTION)

Do you have a specific event that you wish me to make comment on?

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

※→. Billo_Really, et al,

I do not know whether or not Israel has a single and comprehensive diplomatic policy governing its interactions with other nations.

(COMMENT)

As an outside observer, I have been led to believe that the Israeli leadership exercises a form of dynamic policy construction when dealing with other governments. Much like your computer uses (in all probability) an IP (Internet Protocol) address that is different from the last IP Address - changing - each time you open a connection (a Dynamic Addressing system), so it appears to me that Israeli foreign policy is adaptive when it opens a dialog with other countries. Israel does not (appear to) have a single policy covering all diplomatic and political matters that is static and unchanging. This allows Israeli Leadership to examine, evaluate and assess each question with new intelligence and information against that which they knew the last time the question was addressed.

In that regard, I do not know how I could possibly imply that I know better than the Israeli Government knows on any given subject. It has been more than a decade since I joined this discussion group. And in that time, I changed my support from that of the Arab Palestinians to the Israeli rights to sovereignty and self-defense. All I can do is to focus on what is happening now and NOT what has happened in the past - or what might happen in the future relative to Israeli Foreign Policy.

(QUESTION)

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R
You have to consider the source;
You’re talking about a MORON who swears that the “ UN Peacekeepers “ were there because Israel was stealing water from Syria and that was one of the reasons for the 67 War
Posted a link which HE thought helped his “ cause “ but it did the exact opposite
Stated that AFTER Nasser Shut down Straits of Tiran not letting goods in or out THEY should have gone to the UN Security Council and made excuses for him doing it
Doesn’t say ANYTHING about the link I posted “ The Syrian Front “
For starters ✡️🇮🇱

※→. Billo_Really, et al,

(COMMENT)

(QUESTION)

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R
Deir Yassen.

※→. Billo_Really, et al,

The incident in Deir Yassin (over 7 decades ago) has absolutely nothing to do with the development of Israeli Foreign Policy.

Deir Yassen.
(COMMENT)

Deir Yassin is a set-piece for the Hostile Arab Palestinians (HoAP). Both sides of the conflict (Arab and Israeli) have events in history that they would just as soon forget. The major difference of course is that HoAP demonstrates, on a weekly basis if not a daily basis, that Jihad and armed resistance is the right and real method for the liberation of Palestine. The HoAP believe that they have some sort of exemption from the customary rules of international humanitarian law (IHL). They contend that they are permitted by the world to conduct indiscriminate attacks involving unarmed civilians.

The HoAP believe they have the right to commit any offense which is solely intended to harm the Occupying Power (the Israelis). The HoAP believes that they are exempt from prosecution under the IHL as outlined in Article 68 of the Fourth Geneva Convention. The HoAP believes they have an exemption from the unlawful and intentional use of explosives and other lethal devices in, into, or against various public places with intent to kill or cause serious bodily injury, or with intent to cause extensive destruction of the public place. The HoAP believes that they have the right to locate rocket and mortar launch sites within or near densely populated areas; as well as, an exemption to retain their civilian population in the vicinity of legitimate military targets. And the HoAP believes they are permitted to “utilize the presence of the civilian population to render legitimate military targets immune from military action by the Israeli Defense Force.

As long as the HoAP operates as if they have these non-existent exemptions, the longer the conflict will rage on. And the longer the conflict rages on, the worse the impact will be on them.

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

World-renowned Arab scholar Fouad Ajami, National Endowment For The Humanities Medalist: “Considered one of the most influential Arab-American intellectuals of his generation”…

“The Palestinian ruin was a long time in coming. No other movement has had the indulgence granted Palestinians over the last half-century, and the results can be seen in the bravado and senseless violence...” “The Palestinians tipped power to Hamas whose very charter is pledged to the destruction of the Jewish state and the imposition of Islamist rule.”

70D8B853-4457-4128-AAED-6EBD9F64BE67.jpeg

※→. Billo_Really, et al,

The incident in Deir Yassin (over 7 decades ago) has absolutely nothing to do with the development of Israeli Foreign Policy.

(COMMENT)

Deir Yassin is a set-piece for the Hostile Arab Palestinians (HoAP). Both sides of the conflict (Arab and Israeli) have events in history that they would just as soon forget. The major difference of course is that HoAP demonstrates, on a weekly basis if not a daily basis, that Jihad and armed resistance is the right and real method for the liberation of Palestine. The HoAP believe that they have some sort of exemption from the customary rules of international humanitarian law (IHL). They contend that they are permitted by the world to conduct indiscriminate attacks involving unarmed civilians.

The HoAP believe they have the right to commit any offense which is solely intended to harm the Occupying Power (the Israelis). The HoAP believes that they are exempt from prosecution under the IHL as outlined in Article 68 of the Fourth Geneva Convention. The HoAP believes they have an exemption from the unlawful and intentional use of explosives and other lethal devices in, into, or against various public places with intent to kill or cause serious bodily injury, or with intent to cause extensive destruction of the public place. The HoAP believes that they have the right to locate rocket and mortar launch sites within or near densely populated areas; as well as, an exemption to retain their civilian population in the vicinity of legitimate military targets. And the HoAP believes they are permitted to “utilize the presence of the civilian population to render legitimate military targets immune from military action by the Israeli Defense Force.

As long as the HoAP operates as if they have these non-existent exemptions, the longer the conflict will rage on. And the longer the conflict rages on, the worse the impact will be on them.

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R
You're such a Homer, you can't even address the massacre, which influenced the current Hamas charter.

Ask the above MORON about the HEBRON MASSACRE and he’ll probably say it was because the Jews were stealing WATER from the Arabs

Ask the MORON about the 1929 HEBRON MASSACRE and he’ll tell you it’s because the Jews were stealing WATER from the Arabs
The Hebron massacre was started by Zionists proclaiming The Wall was "theirs". You fuckers need to learn to share!

The Hebron massacre was started by Zionists proclaiming The Wall was "theirs". You fuckers need to learn to share!
Another lie!!! When will you ever ✋ stop? Did you find the link proving that Israel was stealing Syria’s water which initiated the 67 War? 🤥🇮🇱✡️

※→. Billo_Really, et al,

The unfortunate event of 9 April 1948 at Deir Yassin happened. It is what it is. I have not heard of any reasonable discussion where this was denied. And both the Irgun and Lehi organizations were disbanded. I do not believe I have seen any attempt to justify the event.

You're such a Homer, you can't even address the massacre, which influenced the current Hamas charter.
(COMMENT)

To the best of my knowledge, the Israelis have evolved well beyond the mentality that had led to the fateful decisions like that Deir Yassin. The same can not be said of the HoAP.

(THE KEY TO CHANGE FOR THE BETTER)

The HoAP (both the Gaza Model and the Ramallah Model) have the desire to change and put forth the effort to change. Unfortunately, the great catastrophe is that the Arab Palestinians do not want to improve their communities and make them improve business, commerce, and manufacturing. They appear and demonstrate that they have not evolved beyond the 1948 mentality.

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

※→. Billo_Really, et al,

The unfortunate event of 9 April 1948 at Deir Yassin happened. It is what it is. I have not heard of any reasonable discussion where this was denied. And both the Irgun and Lehi organizations were disbanded. I do not believe I have seen any attempt to justify the event.

(COMMENT)

To the best of my knowledge, the Israelis have evolved well beyond the mentality that had led to the fateful decisions like that Deir Yassin. The same can not be said of the HoAP.

(THE KEY TO CHANGE FOR THE BETTER)

The HoAP (both the Gaza Model and the Ramallah Model) have the desire to change and put forth the effort to change. Unfortunately, the great catastrophe is that the Arab Palestinians do not want to improve their communities and make them improve business, commerce, and manufacturing. They appear and demonstrate that they have not evolved beyond the 1948 mentality.

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R
Irgun is now the Likud Party!

Forum List

Back