The guy Nazareth was a total fraud, get over it already...

One of two things was true, either Jesus was the son of God complete with power to heal, or he was a total fraud, had no powers, and was just a man who lied a lot....

THE EVIDENCE....

Clearly, his disciples knew whether Jesus was a fraud or not, as they were the ones who "observed" all his "miracles." Two disciples saw Jesus walk on water, but when everyone was watching, Jesus sunk right to the bottom meeting John the Baptist. In place at the time is the Old Testament, so the following logic applies...

GOD controls whether or not you go to Heaven or Hell.

If you believe this guy is GOD's son, do you betray him???

Judas did. Did Judas do that knowing Jesus was really the Son of God, or did Judas do that because Judas knew Jesus was a fraud and did not want to end up on a cross next to him. All the disciples betray Jesus when the "cops" arrest him. They deny they knew him, all offenses against God's son that God would clearly know about....

IF Jesus was really healing people left and right, he would've been really popular. But he was clearly a lot less popular than Barabbas.....

and why is he running from the authorities??

This is the Son of God. Why FEAR??? Why RUN??? If you are the son of God, show them.....

and then his trial proved Judas correct.... that he was just a man, and died on the cross like a man, in the time of a man, as he aged during his life like a man....

and even the blood on the Shroud of Turin is HUMAN blood, product of HUMAN MAN AND WOMAN.....

Ah, how special, another angry faggot, whinin' bout Da Xians ... that hardly ever happens here ... or is it another neo-nazi, whinin' bout Da Joos ... should I read the thread, or ignore it? ... It has this idiot, and Rosie, posting in it, so it can't be informative, or accurate, or anything but 'I Touched You Last!!!' rubbish from loons, so I'll pass.

Which verse says the earth is the center of the universe?

The Galileo 'twist' - creation.com

In the 17th century, Galileo (1564–1642), with his telescope, was able to carry out repeated and repeatable observations which refuted Aristotle and Ptolemy, and supported Copernicus. For example, he observed that the sun had spots which moved across its surface, showing that the sun was not ‘perfect’ and it itself rotated; he observed the phases of Venus, showing that Venus must orbit the sun; and he discovered four moons that revolve around Jupiter, not the Earth, showing that the Earth was not the centre of everything. In 1618, he observed three comets pass effortlessly through Ptolemy’s crystalline spheres (in which the planets and stars supposedly moved around the Earth), showing that these spheres must be imaginary.

The heliocentric (from Greek helios = sun) or Copernican system opposed the views of the astronomer-philosophers of the day, who earned their livelihood by teaching Aristotle and Ptolemy, and so were biased against change. They therefore either ignored, ridiculed, destroyed, or hostilely opposed Galileo’ ’s writings. Many Church leaders allowed themselves to be persuaded by the Aristotelians at the universities that the geocentric (earth-centred) system was taught in Scripture and that Galileo was contradicting the Bible. They therefore bitterly opposed Galileo to the extent of forcing him on pain of death to repudiate his findings.

To be a Pro Israel US based Christian is to hate truth, America, and everyone with an IQ over 5....
So you lied, the Bible says no such thing, nor even hints at it.

So why does your agenda require you to lie, Beezlebub?

I think irosie is Margot.

that handle ( Margot ) is actually several posters, and on several boards. We totaled up the times and numbers of posts under that handle one time a while back, and it's obviously a team working, probably Muslim as well, and totally anti-Christian and anti-American. Rosie isn't Muslim, but might as well be, probably a Hasedi Jewish racist.

I think irosie is Margot.

that handle ( Margot ) is actually several posters, and on several boards. We totaled up the times and numbers of posts under that handle one time a while back, and it's obviously a team working, probably Muslim as well, and totally anti-Christian and anti-American. Rosie isn't Muslim.

I didn't say I knew, thx. I know Margot is on many boards. Apparently has been in some of the same areas as irosie. I think Margot is a CAIR operative team, or something like that.

This from yet another SUB HUMAN who never thinks, never asks, but only PARROTS...

Every debate rule book in the world says you just lost the argument with that one.

How? If it is because he abused "Marion Morrison" by calling him "SUB HUMAN" then "Marion Morrison" abused LaDexter first by calling him "faggot" and many other bad things in his original reply without any provocation, this you have quoted and you can see for your self. If we go by that debate rule book you are talking about, maybe you and Marion Morrison lost the argument at that stage.

Last edited:
FYI.

The miracle of the loaves is not about Jesus feeding people fish sandwiches out of thin air. Its about how Jesus taught such a large skeptical crowd of thousands what he learned from God with only 7 followers represented by 5 fish and 2 loaves. He fed everyone through those first 7 disciples ( feed them yourselves) until the crowd was satisfied, and ended up with twelve baskets full of uneaten pieces, the exact number of disciples Jesus ended up with.

7 disciples became 12. The multiplication of the loaves, a miracle!

the baskets full of uneaten pieces represent aspects of what Jesus taught that the 12 disciples believed but the crowd could not swallow.

Clever were the authors of most of the Bible.

Amazing the Disciples would all end up bolting on Jesus after observing him do such "miracles..."

Why do you think the Disciples bolted instead of staying with Jesus when the "authorities" arrested him?

Why did they bolt after seeing and hearing Jesus do what only the messiah that they were expecting could do?

They deserted him because their fantasies were shattered and fear, confusion and despair took over.

Right before the last supper when Jesus was trying to tell them the jig was up and he was about to be arrested and killed the disciples were arguing amongst themselves over who was going to be the greatest leader after some imminent imaginary government take over.

That told Jesus they didn't understand a word of what he was teaching in the past, didn't hear what he was saying in the present, and didn't give a shit about what was about to happen to him in the future....They were too busy dreaming about their own potential gain and glory.

Then he said "Take this and eat it."

Remember what Jesus asked them?, "Why do you call me Lord, but never do what I say?" He already knew where they were at. It didn't take a prophet to know that they were going to desert him.

The real mystery is why he played along with their duplicity knowing what their priorities were and then forgave them in advance even though it cost him his life...

Last edited:
Jesus literally poofed fish sandwiches out of thin air as a demonstration of divine supernatural power over reality when 5000 people gathered around him, a homeless person in the middle of the desert, because they really needed a snack.

But Jesus Christ couldn't protect himself from his abusers with his divine supernatural powers.

Right?

That makes no sense.

The only rational explanation is that the miracles were not demonstrations of divinity or supernatural power over reality.

As I have shown, the smallest measure of intelligent thought applied to these miracles uncovers a hidden story.

A little yeast makes the whole loaf rise....

Jesus literally poofed fish sandwiches out of thin air as a demonstration of divine supernatural power over reality when 5000 people gathered around him, a homeless person in the middle of the desert, because they really needed a snack.

But Jesus Christ couldn't protect himself from his abusers with his divine supernatural powers.

Right?

That makes no sense.

The only rational explanation is that the miracles were not demonstrations of divinity or supernatural power over reality.

As I have shown, the smallest measure of intelligent thought applied to these miracles uncovers a hidden story.

So not only is your god the hide and seek king, but now the bible is nothing but a bunch of hide and seek stories. Were you not allowed outside to play such games with the other children of your neighbourhood when you were a young Jew?

Right?

That makes no sense.

And that being, Jesus Christ willingly allowed himself to be captured and crucified to pay for the sins of others? Even though he could have protected himself with his divine supernatural powers. Did I get it right?

Right?

That makes no sense.

So not only is your god the hide and seek king, but now the bible is nothing but a bunch of hide and seek stories. Were you not allowed outside to play such games with the other children of your neighbourhood when you were a young Jew?

Well, yes. If a fairy tale cannot possibly be literally true it must literally be about something else.

lol...and for the millionth time, I was not raised Jewish but I did grow up in the wilderness temped by the devil for forty days and forty nights while living among the wild beasts; sinners, dope fiends, thugs, pimps, pushers, prostitutes, corrupt cops, and all sorts of bad characters who make you look like a bed ridden choir boy.

Last edited:
Right?

That makes no sense.

And that being, Jesus Christ willingly allowed himself to be captured and crucified to pay for the sins of others? Even though he could have protected himself with his divine supernatural powers. Did I get it right?
No. you need to read more carefully.

I said the miracles were not demonstrations of divinity or supernatural power over reality.

If I said it again, would it matter?

Right?

That makes no sense.

Well, yes. If a fairy tale cannot possibly be literally true it must literally be about something else.

lol... for the millionth time, I was not raised Jewish but I did grow up in the wilderness temped by the devil for forty days and forty nights while living among the wild beasts; sinners, dope fiends, prostitutes and all sorts of bad characters who make you look like a sissified choir boy.
Too late, you're already my Jew. :biggrin:

And if you admit that that bible is fairy tales, then can I find god through any fairy tales, or just the ones in the bible. What about the 3 pigs and the big bad wolf who won't eat them? Did you find god there?

Right?

That makes no sense.

lol... for the millionth time, I was not raised Jewish but I did grow up in the wilderness temped by the devil for forty days and forty nights while living among the wild beasts; sinners, dope fiends, prostitutes and all sorts of bad characters who make you look like a sissified choir boy.
Too late, you're already my Jew. :biggrin:

And if you admit that that bible is fairy tales, then can I find god through any fairy tales, or just the ones in the bible. What about the 3 pigs and the big bad wolf who won't eat them? Did you find god there?

Ok... If it makes you feel better I am a Jew. What then?

Let me break it down for you. Any fairy tale has hidden teaching worth learning. You don't find God by just reading the stories in the bible. If you think deeply enough about it, look and look and keep on looking, you will find hidden teaching that if applied will lead to God manifesting himself in your life.

Now off you go. You have a lot of work to do.

Last edited:

Right?

That makes no sense.

They were just humans.

Key question: If the story of Jesus were fictional why would they fabricate their failings over and over throughout the NT?

They wouldn't. Thus it adds to the validity that the stories are true.

They were just humans.

Key question: If the story of Jesus were fictional why would they fabricate their failings over and over throughout the NT?

NT is newer than OT, right? So the things in NT must have been a modified to build a divine image for Jesus Christ.

They were just humans.

NT is newer than OT, right? So the things in NT must have been a modified to build a divine image for Jesus Christ.

Its the interpretation that was modified when christianity was assimilated and perverted by the Roman empire and they killed off all of the people who understood its secret teaching. .

They were just humans.

Its the interpretation that was modified when christianity was assimilated and perverted by the Roman empire.
>24,000 handwritten manuscripts say otherwise.

They were just humans.

Its the interpretation that was modified when christianity was assimilated and perverted by the Roman empire.
>24,000 handwritten manuscripts say otherwise.
Pick one, any one, and I'll show you its hidden teaching.

They were just humans.

Every oldest records of both the OT and NT are identical to what we have today.

Forum List

Back